Thread: Moving Qarthadast Characters

Default Moving Qarthadast Characters

Hi

I'm currently playing a Arverni campaign and a character named Bisaltes from the Qarthadast faction can't get past Emporion (which I hold) to attack Rome, how do I determine his internal name to get to move him?

Or, I've also heard that you can change faction control in-game, then does anyone know the internal values for factions and where I might find them?

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Moving Qarthadast Characters

ofcarthago is the surname for every Qarthastim. Bisaltes ofcarthago should work.
    IIRC to change factions you must use the script. I read this in the civilwar guide I think...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

i do not really know if moving the character will even do anything half the time , in my last campaign i had moved a few AI stacks around (that were doing nothing at all ) .. all they did was end up making their way back to the same place .......

It depends on what their orders were, most often not much happens. I have moved a Carthaginian FM to my Italy in 221 BC as the 2nd Punic warmed up and now attacked him twice in Italy. Apart from defending he just wanders aimlessly around, so I think I will drop history and just expand slowly (the AI already has despite my best efforts at helping AS by console-creating money and units it cannot stop The Yellow Death).
    'For months Augustus let hair and beard grow and occasionally banged his head against the walls whilst shouting; "Quinctillius Varus, give me my legions back"' -Sueton, Augustus.

"Deliver us oh God, from the fury of the Norsemen", French prayer, 9th century.
    Ask gi'r klask! ask-vikingekampgruppe.dk

Balloon count: 13