Thread: A proposals for a better gameplay experience in EB Multiplayer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile A proposals for a better gameplay experience in EB Multiplayer

1. That the money limit will be raised from 36000 to 76000 minaii to encourage more colourfull gameplay (its not because I wanna buy a 20 Vasca elite shock infantry with the Lusotana faction).

2. That in order to preclude any favouritism and bias with the players then I propose that no player can choose a faction which is positioned at the same territory as his homeland (So Italians can‘t choose Rome), but since I am from tiny little Island in the north then this does fortunately not apply to me.

3. I have noticed when playing against Nomad factions that the horse archers do always outrun mine army and the enemy cataphracts do always charge mine infantry again and again, so I suggest that the Nomad factions can not make their horses run and that they must always fire manually.

4. When a two players decide to fight a 1v1 battle then the victorious player will not have that battle validated if he has failed to make a gentle and effeminate gesture at the beginning of the battle (like by saying: ‚We don´t have to do this.. why can‘t we talk about this... Why can‘t we just be friends... please don‘t throw your men away... Why are you hurting me, leave me alone‘).

5. That the victory condition will not be solely depended upon winning a battle or routing the enemy army, but also whether ones own units are nicely dressed and have an appearance of a true gentlemen, like if a homosexual fashion police were judging whether the swords blend well with the hair.

JEBMMP Creator & AtB Maker Member jirisys's Avatar

Default Re: A proposals for a better gameplay experience in EB Multiplayer

Quote Originally Posted by VikingPower View Post
    1. That the money limit will be raised from 36000 to 76000 minaii to encourage more colourfull gameplay (its not because I wanna buy a 20 Vasca elite shock infantry with the Lusotana faction).

2. That in order to preclude any favouritism and bias with the players then I propose that no player can choose a faction which is positioned at the same territory as his homeland (So Italians can‘t choose Rome), but since I am from tiny little Island in the north then this does fortunately not apply to me.

3. I have noticed when playing against Nomad factions that the horse archers do always outrun mine army and the enemy cataphracts do always charge mine infantry again and again, so I suggest that the Nomad factions can not make their horses run and that they must always fire manually.

4. When a two players decide to fight a 1v1 battle then the victorious player will not have that battle validated if he has failed to make a gentle and effeminate gesture at the beginning of the battle (like by saying: ‚We don´t have to do this.. why can‘t we talk about this... Why can‘t we just be friends... please don‘t throw your men away... Why are you hurting me, leave me alone‘).

5. That the victory condition will not be solely depended upon winning a battle or routing the enemy army, but also whether ones own units are nicely dressed and have an appearance of a true gentlemen, like if a homosexual fashion police were judging whether the swords blend well with the hair.
    Are you kidding me?????????????????

First, better gameplay experience? Or make you win so much easily

Second, we can choose whichever faction we want, even if we live in it, favoritism, is why we choose a faction, or else we wouldn't be able to deicide WHICH one we want to choose, if we apply that rule.
    (Tiny island in the north of Italy? you mean Europe?)

Third, that's how nomads fought, why do you think Crassus got so pissed off he sent his son to his death so they would stop evading and shooting, If this rule is applied, i will make you use a steppe army with that condition, You will see how much better would be your gameplay experience,
    (Don't mess with the steppes son of Crassus, or you WILL regret it)

Fourth... Put it simply: What... The... ****...????????????????????????????
    First, who would be the woman? (Second, picture Varus telling that to Arminius before the battle of Teutonburg Forest)

Fifth... Again: WHAAAAAAAAT THE *********************************??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No comment, completely baffled

~Jirisys (THIS is the funniest joke in the world! And the english won't get this one)
    Last edited by jirisys; 06-27-2010 at 00:17.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Because we all need to compensate...

lawl

i say ban all units !

I agree with #1 and #2. #5 is ok.
    "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind...but there is one thing that science cannot accept - and that is a personal God who meddles in the affairs of his creation."
    -Albert Einstein

You best be trolling.

Politics, just like the tropical forest, feeds itself from its own waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Iain. View Post
    You best be trolling.
    The OP has a good sense of humour. Not trolling. (=
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

I lol'd so hard, thank you for the thread!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Finished essays: The Italian Wars (1494-1559), The siege of Buda (1686), The history of Boius tribe in the Carpathian Basin, Hungarian regiments' participation in the Austro-Prussian-Italian War in 1866, The Mithridatic Wars, Xenophon's Anabasis, The Carthagian colonization
    Skipped essays: Serbian migration into the Kingdom of Hungary in the 18th century, The Order of Saint John in the Kingdom of Hungary