Thread: Vanilla M2TW Hotseat Interest??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Vanilla M2TW Hotseat Interest??

Well, as im now officially a refugee here at org, i think its about time i got my Hotseat Fix!

Any other members of Org or refugees from TWC wanna start a little Vanilla Hotseat with me?

I was thinking of having only about 12/13 players, 16 hours time limit to play your turn, bans on joining or calling crusades/jihads, and the usuals on exploits like the merchant stack, army surround, save reload etc!

So, is anyone game?
    TEN WELSH COMMANDMENTS

THOU SHALL;

Worship sheep, Drink Beer, Wear 3 feathers with pride, Not Slay Dragons, Love Rugby and Football, Not be too friendly with the English, Keep a welcome in the hillside, Learn our Anthem (not just chorus), Eat and Enjoy Leek soup, Congregate and drink on international match days ........ correct at time of sermon on the Mountain Ash.... copyright Dai of Cymru.

Default Re: Vanilla M2TW Hotseat Interest??

I'm game if it's 24 hours.

Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar

I love hotseats but I'm currently in three and running two of them, so I don't really have time for another...good luck getting this game off the ground, though I suspect the 16 hour limit might be too tight for most people here

have either of you considered joining an existing game? we still have an open slot in the SS hotseat Dogs of War - the Moors could really do with a permanent player to help them out in their war against Spain. They have a strong ally in Egypt. Let me know by pm if you are interested..
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

Well, Im playing as Moors in one SS 6.2 Hotseat and dont fancy playing as them again!

Im also thinking the time limit is to tight for people, but it was supposed to be a quick flowing hotseat!

No matter, i suppose i just have to wait until TWC back up and continue Hotseats there, in bigger community!

Org shall be used for there guides for me, which are all top notch!
    TEN WELSH COMMANDMENTS

THOU SHALL;

Worship sheep, Drink Beer, Wear 3 feathers with pride, Not Slay Dragons, Love Rugby and Football, Not be too friendly with the English, Keep a welcome in the hillside, Learn our Anthem (not just chorus), Eat and Enjoy Leek soup, Congregate and drink on international match days ........ correct at time of sermon on the Mountain Ash.... copyright Dai of Cymru.