Thread: The "intruders" and what they want

Senior Member Senior Member Ratta Yamamoto's Avatar

I personally don't know who the 'intruder'is but everyone is talking and discussing about the way to get the rid of him. Stop doing that guys!!!!! It's not helping the situation.
    What the 'intruder'wants is to be talk about.... He did all this stuff so that he will get our attention. By talking about him it makes him feels like he is winning and continue annoying us.
    The best thing to do is to ignore him and stop talking about him. If no one cares he will stop.
    This is advice from my mum (she is a psychologist, a very good one too).

Ratta Yamamoto (Daimyo of Ratta Clan) www.rattaclan.homestead.com

[This message has been edited by Ratta Yamamoto (edited 06-20-2001).]
    Every samurai heart is their sword, to lose their sword is to die.

9 months he has not went away m8 nope even when he is not talked about he jus sit's back and joins a few more clans when he is silent he is most deadly

------------------
    Clan Shades
    come by and give us a visit
    ShadeLord Shiba a member of clan shades
    Clan Shades
    come by and give us a visit
    ShadeLord Shiba a member of clan shades

Senior Member Senior Member ShaiHulud's Avatar

Yamamoto....

Here in the Dojo we have a policy about denouncing players by name. One flame begets another so, notwithstanding the veracity of your claims, it just isn't done here....

------------------
    Wind fells blossoms, rain
    fells steel,yet bamboo bends and drinks
    O stranger, Go tell the Spartans that we lie here, obedient to their will.....

To ShaiHulud,
    I'm sorry. I apologise for my action. I have removed the name and put the word 'intruder' in instead.
    I didn't mean to cause problems. I have posted this topic because I see that people are talking about it in every forum I have been to, and by talking about it the situation just get worst. So I thought that this topic might help to stop all the discussion about it.
    Anyway, I'm deeply sorry, and I apologise if I have caused problems. If it's neccessary to close this topic, please do so, and I will not post the new one.

Ratta Yamamoto
    (Daimyo of Ratta Clan) www.rattaclan.homestead.com

I don't claim to know anything about this, but so far the "discussion" hasn't spread to this forum, and so I don't really feel we need to resolve it here. Especially with the way I imagine those other "discussions" have been conducted - IIRC this very same person and a topic about him at the Community Forum was one of the chief reasons for the "no names" rule.

I also edited the header.

------------------
    "7. Chugo: devotion, loyalty."
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure

To Anssi Hakkinen,
    Well, 666HellSpawn has posted the topic called DISHONOURABLE CONDUCT!!!, which is about the same thing I'm talking about here. So I believe that this matter has, unfortunately, reached Sword Dojo now.

Now open again. Read the clarified no-names rule before proceeding, please.

------------------
    "7. Chugo: devotion, loyalty."

[This message has been edited by Anssi Hakkinen (edited 06-21-2001).]
    "It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this".
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo: Hagakure

I've just got a respond from 'intruder(not a real name)' at the Planet Totalwar forum. He seems to be quite a nice guy, not like I've heard from others. So I don't really know what he's really like.

Anyway, this is how re replied:

---------------------------------------------
    Since you have never met me let me say Konnichi wa !
    As to evryone discussing ways to get rid of me let me say this. What exactly have i done that no one else has? I have been in more clans than anyone in shogun more than likely and have made more enemys than anyone the irony of it is all my oldest enemys now consider me friend. Have i been rude? yes have i been obnoxious? yes have i been mean oh most definately yes. have i lied yes have i done things considered dishonorable yes now lets get to the other side have i trained numerous people yes have i spent countless time helping people patch yes have i been a fun friend yes. i have been told i have killed clans i say name one and no one can. as to getting rid of me perhaps they have succededi can no longer log on could be a server problem i suppose but evrytime i wonder. As to your mothers oppinion shes wrong im afraid i want no attention at all thats why i have so manny names. but rather than letting the demon character die instead of letting the character go if someone resembles me in some way they shout theres demon! the truth is i have a dozen names considered highly honorable but no matter what my actions are in them if someone finds out im demon i lose all credibility. truth be told demon is my dog to me its a character. Let the demon die i tell you and youl have no more problems i use the name less and less you want me to be nice be nice to me its simple what more can we ask of each other than that sorry for punctuation and spelling im just sick of this and its amazing i replied.

P.S. tell your mother hello and it was nice to meet you.

[This message has been edited by Ratta Yamamoto (edited 06-21-2001).]

Senior Member Senior Member Erado San's Avatar

Well, my 2 cents.

If "intruder2" has been banned he has only himself to blame. His behaviour has been appalling and he knows it.

Now for the funny part:

On the community forum we now have "intruder1" saying he has also been banned. And saying he is not "intruder2."

So, either two persons have been banned, or just one person and then "intruder1" is "intruder2." Personally, this is what I think may have happened.

[This message has been edited by Shiro (edited 06-21-2001).]
    A voice from the past is heard in the lands...

Senior Member Senior Member Vanya's Avatar

His dog is named 'intruder2'? That's cute... gotta remember that one... Heck, better than 'Rover', 'Fido' or 'Spot'...!

Had to edit that one as well just to be consistent.-S

[Sips sake, eats popcorn]

Senior Member Senior Member NinjaKilla's Avatar

Man, this is getting interesting. From an outsiders point of view, it's better than watching Murder She Wrote.

Good luck all you demonhunters.

------------------
    - Our girls fall for samurai and they'll go chasing after them.
    - If the bandits come they'll cut our heads off. We'll worry about the girls later.

From the film: Seven Samurai

Senior Member Senior Member Shiro's Avatar

Erado-san:

Don't know what's gotten into you. No names at all. Of course everyone by now knows who is who, but we want to stick with the new policy. Your post has been edited.

Vanya-san:

I know it seems incredibly stupid to be editing your post as well, but I think we should try hard to make sure no names come up at all. We want to treat everyone fairly.

"Everything Shiro said sounds good to me."
    -Solypsist
    "Catiline is the one with the black rag and Shiro is erm...the other one..."
    -Tosa

Blog Entries

the only 1 who started on all forums to talk about tis guys are u ratta ???????!!!!!!

but u talk about the stop?!

hmmmmmmm

koc

Senior Member Senior Member Vanya's Avatar

I apologise, Shiro-san... I did not realize spelling the dog's name was inappropriate...! LOL

[Sips sake, eats popcorn]

Senior Member Senior Member Erado San's Avatar

Call it a momentary lapse of reason, and copyiung/pasting did the rest...

oops...
    A voice from the past is heard in the lands...

Sounds like a ninja from single player mode got into the MP game somehow, only instead of assasinating generals, he brings their honor level down.

------------------
    Goshi of Koga
    Now we disappear,
    Well, what must we think of it?
    From the sky we came.
    Now we may go back again.
    That's at least one point of view.
    -Hojo Ujimasa's seppekku poem.
    Koga no Goshi

I give my Nihon Maru to TosaInu in tribute.

Quote Originally posted by Vanya:
    I apologise, Shiro-san... I did not realize spelling the dog's name was inappropriate...! LOL

[/QUOTE]

can you recommend a good flea irritant powder or wash ? lol

website for CO-OP SP Campaign is : http://www.totalwar.org/maltz/SP_Campaign/.

Quote Originally posted by Kocmoc:
    the only 1 who started on all forums to talk about tis guys are u ratta ???????!!!!!!

but u talk about the stop?!

hmmmmmmm

koc
    [/QUOTE]

To Kocmoc,

A lot of people ask me this question, and they have every right to. I know it sounds wierd that I'm asking people to stop talking about it by posting many posts in many forum. But my main reason of doing this is to get a response from 'intruder', so I can talk to him and, hopefully, can help to settle things down. AND IT WORKS!!! He replied me!!! His reply was reasonable as well. I gave him my e-mail address, and told him that I'll be more than happy to give him any advices he needs.

So, hopefully, after all these talking an posting, there will be no more 'intruder' but just a honourable samurai.

Ratta Yamamoto
    (Daimyo of Ratta Clan) www.rattaclan.homestead.com

Senior Member Senior Member NinjaKilla's Avatar

M'thinks that you are being a little optimistic.

Quote Originally posted by Koga No Goshi:
    Sounds like a ninja from single player mode got into the MP game somehow, only instead of assasinating generals, he brings their honor level down.
    [/QUOTE]

I'll get the bugger - set a ninja to trap a ninja.

------------------
    - Our girls fall for samurai and they'll go chasing after them.
    - If the bandits come they'll cut our heads off. We'll worry about the girls later.

I got an email from 'intruders' sister saying that now he has been banned she can't play either...but you know what? I think he IS his sister! Come to think of it I reckon he's the local paperboy too..so, 'intruder', if you're reading this... push the flippin' paper right through the letterbox next time!

HellSpawn

Ha ha ha Come on, man. He can't be everyone. Oh, hold on, he could be my school mate

Senior Member Senior Member Kraellin's Avatar

in the 'old days' we'd ban whole dns's. i also used to hear the sob story about 'someone's cousin'. plz, gimme a break. we used to call ip's and get them to ban the errant person as well.

K.