Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Inavi: Howling Seas [Concluded]

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

Default Re: Inavi: Howling Seas

What do you guys think of my new dance, complete with costume changes?

I could do interesting dances with the sword.

Little Mons†er Senior Member Secura's Avatar

The clerk scratched his beard as he listened intently to the debate regarding the mayor's sword, before throwing his own opinion into the melting pot.

"Romanic's a good bet for the blade", he stated, "as a blacksmith, maybe he can tell us more about the weapon!"
    "Blacker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself… that is coffee."

Knight of Flowers Member Diamondeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The boy shook his head at the pompeous tone of the guitarist. Noticing that the elder refrained from claiming the sword, he decided to try and vote it for another.
    ((Unvote: Frozen In Ice, Vote: Romanic))
    If God is great, and if God is good, why can't he change the hearts of men?"
    -Tom Waits, "The Road to Peace"

The great Shai-Hulud Member God Emperor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Abnoba View Post
    Hello to all, I'm Diana the herbalist. I think the watchman God Emperor should have the sword. But, my dear sir, I can be of help in the future, so please, if you can, look after me, and make sure I'm safe, I would be so thankful.

Gives the watchman a shy smile, bats her eyes, then goes back to mixing her herbs
    "Madam, no harm shall ever come to you while I am around."
    That was a good reply, it contained no fear. It was very manly. But yet again his self respect had a blow as the young gorgeous woman gave him a wink and a smile; He blushed.
    Thinking inwardly: Diana, day and night I would be by your side.... one day.. yes perhaps one day
    In the game of chess you can never let your adversary see your pieces.

I have got a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel

INTP

Blog Entries

Midday 1 Update

They say that of all the gods, Mammon is the most influential. Greed is a vice that almost everyone, from the fairest citizen of the Bannor to the vampric overlords of the Calabim, have. The poor saps who found themselves in Inavi was of no exception. Soon enough, the ornate sword of the late mayor found itself in the hearts of the debate between almost every people.

Finally, one villager grew restless. "We can't just stand around like this, we need to find out who would have killed the mayor and Sonny. Besides, we can't leave Sonny's body outside like that. I say we go there and investigate the area...and recover her body.

The villagers murmured among themselves. Couldn't they see quite clearly that it was done by a werewolf? What if it was still lurking in the forest? Besides, some argued. Investigating the crime scene would surely distract the people from the real thing that needs to be done. That thing being catching werewolves.

Lynch:

Mayor's Sword
    ACIN: 2 (ACIN, Beefy)
    Autolycus: 5 (Nightbringer, autolycus, choxorn, God Emperor, Frozen in Ice)
    remake20: 1 (remake20)
    DiY: 1 (DiY)
    God Emperor: 2 (Jolt, Diana)
    Spl1t: 1 (Spl1t)
    Romanic: 3 (Romanic, Secura, Diamondeye)

Votes on whether or not to investigate Sonny's final resting place instead of lynching a person is to be done in Blue. If you vote to investigate the crime scene, then you cannot vote to lynch someone.
    Last edited by Seon; 08-24-2010 at 16:40.

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

I'd buy everyone here a round of ale if they would agree to investigate the final resting place of Sonny.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Investigation... that reminds me of the old days, but never mind them. Up until now I have payed no attention to which one of you varmits was a warewolf, but I still don't know which one, sos' we might as well find her final resting place.

I spy the evil peoples Senior Member Romanic's Avatar

It takes 2/3 of the votes to lynch someone on the first day, we'll never achieve that, so I vote YES to investigate.

The great Shai-Hulud Member God Emperor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Investigate Sonny's final resting place
    In the game of chess you can never let your adversary see your pieces.

I have got a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel

INTP

2 cute to execute Member Joooray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Romanic View Post
    It takes 2/3 of the votes to lynch someone on the first day, we'll never achieve that, so I vote YES to investigate.
    I agree. Let's investigate that place!

Supreme Victory, The Shadow Fort
    © Crazed Rabbit

Investigating the resting place is fine by me. It was unlikely that we could find the werewolf on the first day anyway, even with my amazing sense of inutition.

Vindicative son of a gun Member Jolt's Avatar
    Chuck Norris' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

We presumably don't lose anything from investigating so let's Investigate then.
    BLARGH!

Perhaps a closer look is in order.

(yes)
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    Thank you for the smile, I like your image a lot. Hopefully you don't feel too much like a number here.

Rest in peace TosaInu

"As others have said, I must vote for Romanic. As a blacksmith, he will be the one most fit to use the sword. And yes, let us investigate."

Knight of Flowers Member Diamondeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Investigation sounds like a funny game!"
    If God is great, and if God is good, why can't he change the hearts of men?"
    -Tom Waits, "The Road to Peace"

This Space For Rent Member Renata's Avatar

I'll be home Friday.

I say we investigate
    Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
    Economic Left/Right: -5.62
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.10

Prodigy of Paarthurnax Member Skooma Addict's Avatar

*The faint smell of gin dances through the air. The group turns to see a tall woman wearing a petticoat and bonnet standing behind them. She had the eyes of an angel, and the mouth of a drunken sailor.*

I may be but a fishwife but in my courtly days, I've handled a feller o' two fer not know'n how to treat a lady as such. I can handle a blade as fine as any ove you big burly mensfolk. *She looked towards the ground.* Bah! I may be young but I be know'n the ways of the world. Ye men and your little feelins' and what have you. Always gotta be showin' off yer big to er'body and everyone!

*She spit towards the handsome smithy*

You there, I suppose a smithy would be as good o' choice as anyone else. Romanic, the smithy should take a look at the blade fer now. Investigating to see what in the happened doesn't sound too bad either though I be doubtin' it were any o' you. Saddest bunch of drunks I ever had the ungodly misfortune to be laying my pretty blue eyes on if I do say so m'self. Hmph! *She growled to herself before briefly glancing at the carpenter.* *Sigh* But what do I know I suppose...

*And with that, the young fisherwoman took her leave, an utterance of curses could still be heard as she departed, bottle of brew in hand.*

Let's investigate. After further thought, I think it's better that a young man like God Emperor have the sword than me.
    My game on Civfanatics could use a few more!: MNOTW XVII: The Cursed Blade!

Blog Entries

If I am late with his update, it's because I am in a plane.

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Agreed. Lets Lets investigate

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

A white cloud billows inside just before the plump miller stumbles in.

"Oh men! Tell me those stories are not true! That poor Sonny... The strongest of you should go find what happened..now! And the children? Who will protect the children? And us, feeble women? Water! Water!"

She collapses on a bench, exhausted, hands on breasts, exhaling a dense and deliciously smelling fog.

Sultry Gangster Babe Member Diana Abnoba's Avatar
    In a Gangster's Paradise, eating lobster and drinking fine wine.

Yes, I think we should investigate. Maybe I could find more herbs while we are out also.
    Sultry Mafia Babe
    Diana Abnoba- Goddess of the Hunt

Vince, the mayor's wife emerges then, eyes fierce but still red from crying.
    "Who the h*ll killed my husband?! I'm disgusted with you all. Fighting over a petty sword when there's a werewolf among us."
    She spits on the ground.
    Last edited by vince9950; 08-25-2010 at 05:03.

Blog Entries

Umm, Vince, what was that vote supposed to mean?

YOU FOOLS! THERE IS A BOMB IN THE COFFIN! WE ARE ALL DEAD!

<Insert Joke Here> Member Choxorn's Avatar

We should investimigate the resting placae of... duh..... who was it againn?

(sorry Seon, still figuring this out. I edited the post.)
    Last edited by vince9950; 08-25-2010 at 05:04.

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Clearly startled by the uncouth nature of the laddies who have just now entered the area, Alexander quickly recovers himself though and with a gleaming smile wishes them welcome to the area.
    I certainly agree, investigating the site of the murder would certainly be a good idea. However, if a round of drinks is to go around, I'll have wine please.
    A certain gleam enters Alexander's eye at the thought of drink, but he says nothing further.
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast