Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: V&V Saves and Turn-by-Turn Reports

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: V&V Saves and Turn-by-Turn Reports

As per the recent discussion in the OOC thread, the full amount of tribute from the Danes for the purchase of Hamburg shall go to Andreas Hummel hereforward.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Update: Due to recent, ah, events regarding Duke Hummel, Antwerp, and the French, the full amount of tribute from the Danes for the purchase of Hamburg will go to the Kaiser.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Blog Entries

The Kaiser's financial ministers, all of them looking like they haven't slept in a week, shove a piece of parchment into somebody important's hands, saying that the money from Hamburg is now to go to Theodoricus der Bartige.

The Count of Bohemia Senior Member Cecil XIX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The turn has ended. Standby for the next turn to begin.

Blog Entries

Here are the announcements for the season of 1110.

• King Philip of France has sacked Antwerp.
    • Her Highness the Duchess of Austria was safely delivered of a daughter, named Syele.

In addition, here is the Financial Chart and Assets List.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Finally, here is the save. It will remain open for 48 hours, until 22:00 GMT on Thursday, Feb. 10th.
    Last edited by Cecil XIX; 02-20-2011 at 20:43.

Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar

EDIT: Taking the save.....

EDIT: and here it is

Leo started constructing a brothel at Wien, recruited some town militia and built a watchtower on the hungarian border.
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 02-09-2011 at 07:01.
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

taking the save
    Edit: And here it is
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/nyat3h
    Last edited by Nightbringer; 02-09-2011 at 07:14.
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Wandering Metsuke Senior Member Zim's Avatar

Taking the save

Done
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...id=201&id=8712

Innsbruck is under siege.
    Last edited by Zim; 02-09-2011 at 07:37.
    V&V RIP Helmut Becker, Duke of Bavaria.

Come to the Throne Room for hotseats and TW rpgs!

Kermit's made a TWS2 guide? Oh, the other frog....

Involuntary Gaesatae Member The Celtic Viking's Avatar

Taking the save.

Here it is: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...id=205&id=8713

Foundations are being laid in Magdeburg for the creation of a new army.
    Last edited by The Celtic Viking; 02-09-2011 at 08:33.

Blog Entries

Taking the save.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...id=205&id=8714

Hum te tum, don't mind me, just on my way to Antwerp...
    Last edited by GeneralHankerchief; 02-10-2011 at 02:14.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Hum te tum, don't mind me, just on my way to Antwerp...
    Go get our cloth back!

By the way, one day I'm totally going to accidentally edit someone's post instead of quoting it...they should make these mod tools harder to use for trigger-happy posters like me...

Blog Entries

Turn ended, stand by for next turn.

Blog Entries

Here are the announcements for the season of 1111.

• Both the King of England and the Grand Duke of Russia perished last season.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Finally, here is the save. It will remain open for 48 hours, until 17:00 GMT on Thursday, Feb. 16th.
    Last edited by Cecil XIX; 02-20-2011 at 20:42.

Taking the save

And one castle brought back into the fold of the Reich, although at greater cost than expected.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...id=201&id=8720

Taking the save..

...and here it is
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 02-15-2011 at 08:11.

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

I'm gonna wait till there is a reaction in the diet before taking my move
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
    I'm gonna wait till there is a reaction in the diet before taking my move
    yeah sorry about that mate but I thought it was important enough to put it out there...

The Search for Beefy Member TheFlax's Avatar

Taking the save.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro View Post
    TheFlax needs to die on principle. No townie should even be that scummy.

The Search for Beefy Member TheFlax's Avatar

Save.

Vaclav reduced the Taxes in Prague from Very High to Normal, recruited two divisions of Spear Militia (558 florins) and has taken the whole garrison of Prague with him to assist in the defense of the Imperial Capital.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro View Post
    TheFlax needs to die on principle. No townie should even be that scummy.

Blog Entries

Flax, the download won't start for me. Do you think you could upload it to a different server?

Blog Entries

New save:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...id=205&id=8728

The Kaiser, as naturally expected, has decisively defeated the French stationed outside of Antwerp in battle. The survivors have retreated to Antwerp, where a token garrison remains. They will be overwhelmed next season. The French King Philippe the Something-or-other has fallen in battle. The Kaiser's armor was unfortunately scratched in a couple of areas.

I give Vaclav Premyslid full permission to use the garrison of Frankfurt in whatever way he sees fit to defeat the current Polish invaders. In recognizance of the recent amendment of the Imperial Charter, I also give Vaclav Premyslid permission to march in the province of Frankfurt with more than just his bodyguard. SOT will be updated to reflect this.

The inhabitants of Frankfurt, upon hearing notice of the Polish army making its way towards them, have turned to God in somewhat greater numbers than normal to see them through this time of troubles (OOC: I recruited a priest).

-edit- OOC: Cecil, I ransomed the French prisoners taken during the battle, and it was accepted. I forgot to take a screenshot of the exact figure, but I believe the total was right around 1,300 florins.

Blog Entries

In addition, for his work in reclaiming Innsbruck, it is only right that I grant the province to Bavaria.

here is the save, I have besieged Budapest, and spot no nearby Hungarian forces.
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/d0mxgi

Blog Entries

The save is closed. Turn ended, stand by for next turn.

Blog Entries

Here are the announcements for the end of the season of 1113.

• Frankfurt has been surrounded by Polish forces and is held under siege. Though safe for the moment, there is no telling whether or not your foes will assault the walls soon, or attempt to starve your defenders out. Perhaps acting first may take your foes by surprise...
    • Innsbruck has been surrounded by Milanese forces and is held under siege. Though safe for the moment, there is no telling whether or not your foes will assault the walls soon, or attempt to starve your defenders out. Perhaps acting first may take your foes by surprise...
    • His Holiness the Pope demands that the Reich stops shedding the blood of your fellow Christians. Cease hostilities against the Kingdom of Hungary immediately and do not carry out hostile acts for the duration of four seasons. The penalty for failure is excommunication.
    • An agent of France has been discovered. Though this threat has been dealt with properly, with a public execution, it is a reminder that vigilance is indeed necessary.
    • The common people under Lothar Zirn's rule have noted his sense of Chivalry has grown, and now consider him Chivalrous in Rule.

Finally, here is the save. It will remain open for 48 hours, until 23:00 GMT on Monday, Feb. 21st.
    Last edited by Cecil XIX; 02-20-2011 at 20:32.

Involuntary Gaesatae Member The Celtic Viking's Avatar

Taking the save.

The process towards a new army in Magdeburg goes on as soldiers are raised and military roads constructed to link all strategic positions together for quick and easy access to the army.

Here it is: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...id=205&id=8739
    Last edited by The Celtic Viking; 02-19-2011 at 23:48.

Taking the save

Managed to die after routing half the Milanese army.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...id=201&id=8741

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast