Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash View Post
Mini Mafia, Vengeance:

Winners (2) Mafia: robbiecon, Arjos

Losers (5) Town: Choxorn, Montmorency, Oh! TheLastDays, Cahoma, El Barto

Survivors: Technically four, as it was 2:2 at the end, but the narrative has it with only the mafia left, so two survivors, Arjos and Robbiecon.
Thanks Visor, this will make my life easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Secura View Post
It depends on the numbers, really; I've only been lynched once as scum (Shadow Fort), but then that's only with seven games played in such a role, whereas I've never been lynched as town across twenty-nine games, so maybe there's a better chance of getting that one. :3
You have been lynched as Town in at least Seon's Inavi game.

Quote Originally Posted by Secura View Post
Romanic, I just recalled that I'm not listed in the most games hosted section, despite having hosted three games (Turnabout Mafioso, Aeducan Succession, Visions of the Animus); you mentioned that your database didn't acknowledge co-hosts or something last time I brought it up? Have you managed to sort that out? :<
Aeducan Succession isn't part of the database because it was never finished, so you should appear as having hosted two games, if the list went that far, however I didn't get around to handle co-hosts yet, so you really have only one hosted game in the current database (Turnabout).

We have plans to make a web-based version, instead of a forum thread, and I will definitely support co-hosts in that second version, but my time is limited at the moment, working seven days a week. It will happen, but the when is uncertain yet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post
my survival rate is poor XD i survived 1 game and i cant even remember which one
Speed Mafia 4