Thread: Ask a Fear

We have started a new section at our message board called ask a fear .....if anyone out there has an intelligent question we will attemp to awnser it...this is for online play only....nothing is off limits.....we will open our secret clan stragity for every1 if only they ask. tired of not finding the real awnser in forums....stop by and ask long time vets who no all the ends and outs.....we will attemp to teach concepts rather than a how to cheat sheet... plz feel free to drop by.. this is for medium to advanced players...threads that ask questions that can be found in the instruction book will be deleated. if you ask a question that has already been awnsered i will delete it....but i will also bump the post with the awnser.....

it is our goal to create a wealth of different concepts and ideas in order to sharpen every players skills....plz be patient cause responces will be well thought out, not immediate. this forum will be kept tidy so plz understand we will be doing alot of moderating...we look foward to your visit

ps. there are no pop ups or banner ads on our forum.

------------------
    do you have a comment to make, a question to ask, or a concern about a current fearful ways member? plz feel free to stop by Fearful Ways - The Mori Family

Hey there good one cape

Hmm, finally an ezboard without ads!

------------------
    Honour to Clan No Fear.

Visit my resource centre here!
    Evil is within us...

Senior Member Senior Member Kraellin's Avatar

dont let em fool ya, tera. it's all subliminal messages from elmarko :)

but very nice, cape. perhaps you'll teach me how to beat you.

K.

Senior Member Senior Member Dark Phoenix's Avatar

Well the Shades havent had ads for ages. Just thought I would point it out for you Tera.

------------------
    DoragonPhoenix of the Clan Doragon

I am no hero I just like to hit people in the head. :p
    DP is correct - Shiro

hmmm
    Look at this forum boyz.
    Look.

Any ads? NO.
    Do I have to play for no ads here? NO.
    Do the gold ezboard users have to pay? YES.

One comment:

------------------
    Honour to Clan No Fear.

Visit my resource centre here!
    Evil is within us...

Senior Member Senior Member Kraellin's Avatar

ok cape,

i have a serious question. if elmarko is so ugly as to invoke the rout bug on his enemies why is it that he needs nike contract? this seems contradictory to me. ;)

K.

the contract is to make koku......which 1 day will pay for his cosmetic surgery

------------------
    do you have a comment to make, a question to ask, or a concern about a current fearful ways member? plz feel free to stop by Fearful Ways - The Mori Family

i will pay $30 for my boards bandwith..over the next 6 months....how much does this site cost?

------------------