Thread: Alternate advertising and custom battles?

Default Alternate advertising and custom battles?

First thing is why don’t you guys advertise your mod on the Total War Center?

Especially when it comes out you want people to know.

Next will I be able to play custom battles with this mod and have the units been priced accordingly?
    Fix resetting of specialty units and stats for Shogun II, still not able to, hmmmm.
    Plug pullers epitomize what a true loser is.
    NEXT TOTAL WAR AFTER ROME II: HAS TO BE CHINA!

Near East TW Mod Leader Member Cute Wolf's Avatar
    In ancient Middle East, driving Assyrian war machines...
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Alternate advertising and custom battles?

First: we allready planned to request forum on TWC once the mod has been relased, so we could got full public forum and not just trial forum. (i often visit TWC just because mafia games)

and, as i and sonic also enjoy play multiplayers (particularly EB, BC, FATW, and TATW), this mod will be based on both balanced but still historical approximate statistics system (sonic made it). We could say that everyone will be worth for their costs, we plan for no too overpowered or underpowered units. (except perhaps europeans, they trade manpower for slight increase in quality, obviously... and even their lowest factional units are not cheap at all - but then, it forced european powers to rely on locals and mercs)

My Projects : * Near East Total War * Nusantara Total War * Assyria Total War *
    * Watch the mind-blowing game : My Little Ponies : The Mafia Game!!! *

Also known as SPIKE in TWC

Default Re: Alternate advertising and custom battles?

Quote Originally Posted by Cute Wolf View Post
    First: we allready planned to request forum on TWC once the mod has been relased, so we could got full public forum and not just trial forum. (i often visit TWC just because mafia games)

and, as i and sonic also enjoy play multiplayers (particularly EB, BC, FATW, and TATW), this mod will be based on both balanced but still historical approximate statistics system (sonic made it). We could say that everyone will be worth for their costs, we plan for no too overpowered or underpowered units. (except perhaps europeans, they trade manpower for slight increase in quality, obviously... and even their lowest factional units are not cheap at all - but then, it forced european powers to rely on locals and mercs)
    Thanks for posting, my Christmas present is coming early this year.
    Fix resetting of specialty units and stats for Shogun II, still not able to, hmmmm.
    Plug pullers epitomize what a true loser is.
    NEXT TOTAL WAR AFTER ROME II: HAS TO BE CHINA!