Thread: New Release: Empire & Napoleon Total War Game of the Year Edition

Default New Release: Empire & Napoleon Total War Game of the Year Edition

Anyone with an interest in these games who hasn't already bought them may be interested in this. I'm not sure if this is offered in stores. I saw it in an announcement from Steam.

This new combo package on Steam is $49.99. This includes Empire Standard Edition and Napoleon Imperial Edition plus all of the DLC (including the unique preorder units). I think this is the only way to get those preorder units if you want them.

Also, for a limited time all Empire and Napoleon DLC is half price. The Warpath campaign and the Peninsular campaign as the best deals at $4.99 each. The other DLC just add new units, which aren't all that important. So if you already got these games individually, you may want to try out these extra campaigns.

The original Empire and Napoleon Total War games are now $29.99 according to the announcement. Actually, I think Empire has been at that price for some time already.

Anyways, maybe someone is still interested in getting these games.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/4420/

Default Re: New Release: Empire & Napoleon Total War Game of the Year Edition

Got it for Xmas thanks. Spent all of Boxing Day conquering the Balkans as the Russians. The Swedes and I have been trading for so long they now like me!

Senior Member Senior Member Fisherking's Avatar

That comes with the Imperial edition and all of the DLC too doesn’t it?

Education: that which reveals to the wise,
    and conceals from the stupid,
    the vast limits of their knowledge.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherking View Post
    That comes with the Imperial edition and all of the DLC too doesn’t it?
    Yes it does. Took a break from the Russians to play the Brits. Massively technologically backwards compared to the Russians! Newton died too young!
    I've spent two complete days of my holiday on this game. TW how I love thee.

This is a real bargain and had I not already had them I would have been all over this.
    Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

Julii Family Member Member TCon88's Avatar

I have recently purchased this pack but can not find my elite units DLC, the Warpath Campaign installed fine but the elite units of east, west and america do not show up in campaign, single player battles or multi-player. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by TCon88; 01-20-2011 at 21:02.
    Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Senior Member Senior Member Fisherking's Avatar

Contact Steam.

It is likely something simple but they should know.

If it is from DVD then it will be codes and registering with Steam. Each will have a different code.

Education: that which reveals to the wise,
    and conceals from the stupid,
    the vast limits of their knowledge.
    Mark Twain