Well, is there any LGBT who were active members here? No joke please, since I want to gain several useful first hand informations for writing an essay about why LGBT rights is an integral parts of human rights (for a student's seminar next month, not exactly an academic event, but was under Student Movements for human rights discussion). Currently, we have no laws regarding marriage equality and LGBT rights, Homosexual persons may do their actifities, but social stigma of them is extremely high, even without legal punishments. And actually, there was a movement to criminalize LGBT persons here.

I'd like to have some good source to read and think about:
1) LGBT movements in principles, and the evidence of what so called "gay gene" (don't worry if it point out to genetical biology discussion, that would be much better since I comes from science background)
2) "Gay Marriage", and the corresponding values to normal "Family Value Marriage"
3) Why "normal, heterosexual" people should refrain from insulting LGBT people? because recently, the word "gay, fag, etc" often used in very degratory ways as a generic sarcasm.