Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Default Star Wars: Fall of the Order [Concluded]

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Askthepizzaguy will moderate the following two topics:

Star Wars: Fall of the Order [in play]
    Star Wars: Fall of the Order [Information Thread]

STAR WARS: FALL OF THE ORDER

OFFICIAL GAME RULES

1. Once the game begins, you will be sent a role PM. This will tell you what role you are, and determine your victory conditions, your abilities, etc.

2. Quoting your role PM is not allowed! You are allowed to say which Jedi you are and what powers you have, but quoting your entire role PM or partially quoting your role PM is not allowed. Unsure of how much you can copy directly? Ask me before you post.

3. NO QUOTING HOST'S PMS, NO QUOTING CHATLOGS, NO SCREENSHOTS, NO ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS, AND NO TRANSLATING PM'S-You may claim whatever you want, including role name, so long as you don't quote my PM's word for word, or very close to word for word. You may show a picture of your Jedi; it proves nothing. You may show pictures of your force powers; they prove nothing.

4. Many roles can perform an action, or several actions, in the night. This is accomplished by sending me a PM during the night phase detailing what you want to do, who you want to do it to. Failure to do so will result in the night action failing.

5. The dead cannot reveal anything, including previous night actions, but they may participate as much as they want to contribute to general discussion. The dead also may not communicate outside the thread in any way, shape, or form relating to this game, be it via PM, chat, quicktopic, or other.

AMENDMENT: Force Ghosts count as living players.

6. I do not allow Vote: No Lynch as an option. Period. You cannot defeat the Sith without lynching. You may abstain, however.

7. If you wish to take back a vote, you CANNOT do it by editing a previous post. I will not count it. You must unvote:PlayerX in order to recant the previous vote. In order to vote for someone, you must do so in the usual Vote: Askthepizzaguy style. Votes must be bolded, for reference. However, you may edit a post with a vote in it. Just not the vote itself, nor can you cover up the vote with spoiler tags or otherwise alter your vote. I will be able to tell that you've done this, because I am moderating this thread.

8. WOGs will occur if a person does not vote 5 rounds in a row or never reads their role PM. Please, please don't make me WOG you. It won't be a pretty death.

9. Suicides will only be allowed in the event of a person being very much unable to participate in the game. I do not allow suicides for any other reason.

10. DON'T MESS WITH THE TALLY! If I determine ANYONE is intentionally misrepresenting the tally, I WILL wog the offender immediately.

11. Voting periods will be 24 hours. Night periods will be 24-48 hours, depending on if I got all the Sith night actions or not. If you fail to send in night actions, but the Sith have remembered to do so, that's a shame. You should have sent them in advance. Results of lynches and night actions my take a little time for me to produce, so I may lock this thread while I am doing that, to prevent posting.

12. Do not send each other private messages about this game while the game thread is locked, please. Locked thread means communications SILENCE.

13. Lynch votes that end in a tie will result in the two Jedi involved being forced to engage each other in battle, to the death. Note however that the result of the battle is not always fatal, and will sometimes end in a draw (No Lynch).

14. Your alignment is not set in stone, but you're expected to try to achieve the original victory conditions you were given unless they do change. Be a sport and try!

15. I may need to adjust the game if I feel a fatal flaw in the game design has made it impossible for one side to win. If I do have to adjust the game mechanics in any way, I will say so publicly, and I will explain why after the game, or privately to the concerned parties at my discretion. This game is so complicated that it is possible an endgame scenario is reached where one side never had any chance of winning, and I'll adjust the game accordingly. However, I will not hand any side the game, just make it possible where it wasn't before. I will keep my hands off, as a rule, unless absolutely necessary.

16. I will only announce the promotion to Jedi Knights and above. Promotion from Initiate to Padawan is not necessary to announce.

17. I reserve the right to amend these rules as I see fit. If I amend the rules it will be announced publicly, and in the immediate writeup to follow, and edit this list.

18. Results of Night and Day Phases which are made public will be posted here, but also in the Information thread for your convenience.

Link to the Information Thread.

19. If you are going to be absent during the game, you may tell me which night actions to perform while you are away, until you get back. If you intend to miss many days of voting, send me a message explaining why and when you think you'll be back. Then, I won't WOG you.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 11-04-2010 at 17:18. Reason: Game rules, added link
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Default Re: Star Wars: Fall of the Order [in play]

EPISODE II: FALL OF THE ORDER

Coruscant

Nomi Sunrider arrived in the Republic capital to inform the Jedi Council, or what was left of it, that the Sith have returned after centuries of exile. The Councilors were not surprised to hear what happened aboard the Star Destroyer... so many Jedi died at the hands of the Sith, that it caused a wound in the force that could be felt clear across the galaxy. Nomi then informed the council that she now had in her possession a Sith Holocron. Some of the Councilors requested that it be destroyed, while others wished to study the device, but Nomi told them that her decision had already been made. She had seen with her own eyes the terrible destructive power of the Sith Holocron, and she knew there had to be countless others scattered all across the galaxy. Just one Sith holocron had destroyed 39 lives on the Star Destroyer, turning Jedi against one another. No longer could they afford to ignore the seductive power of the dark side. Nomi took it upon herself to dismantle and study the Sith Holocron, analyze and safely catalogue the data. She wished to devise new methods of resisting the Sith.

The months passed, and the Council grew uneasy. Having a large and vital fragment of Sith knowledge under the sole possession of a single Jedi was too large a risk to take. They convinced Nomi that the time had come to begin instructing the Jedi council how to resist the dark side. But before that could happen, they would have to be exposed to the dark side itself... only by facing their greatest fears and temptations would they become strong-willed enough to attain true Enlightenment, and gain mastery of the light side of the force. For a time, the lessons went well. Nomi was able to break down the Sith teachings and accompany them with meditation and resistance exercises, to purge their minds of the dark emotions those teachings evoked, while giving them the knowledge necessary to counter Sith attacks. But nothing ever goes entirely as plannned. One night, Jedi Masters Vrook and Vandar were murdered while viewing the Sith Holocron. The device itself went missing, and Nomi knew it could only have been the Sith. Somehow, they had survived... they were not all wiped out when their attack on the Star Destroyer failed.

The Jedi were spread throughout the galaxy, participating in peacekeeping missions, resolving trade disputes, and engaging in exploration and scientific study. Few Jedi ever reported back to the Jedi Council, as the galaxy had been at peace for so long that there was relatively little that requires a Council decision. Consequentially, many Jedi were surprised to receive an emergency signal from Coruscant, calling for as many Jedi as possible to report back to the Republic capital in person. But few responded.

Nomi sensed the Order was in great danger. Several hundred Jedi Knights failed to report back from the Outer Rim territories. Large swaths of the Outer Rim, from Korriban to Utapau, seemed to be experiencing communications disruption on an unprecedented scale. Then, as some of the Inner Rim territories went silent, Nomi realized that there was no way anyone could knock out communications in so many places at once. The disruption had to be a local phenomenon, and Nomi realized someone had sabotaged the Jedi communications network itself, which could only have been done on Coruscant.

"A communications disruption can mean only one thing—invasion."
    ―Sio Bibble

A full-scale invasion of the Republic capital had not happened in a thousand years. With no way to warn the Jedi spread across the galaxy, and an attack imminent, Nomi called for all the Jedi on Coruscant to board the Republic flagship, a Star Destroyer called the Penance. Nomi sent out a distress signal to anyone who could hear it, and ordered the Republic starfleet back to the Inner Core to defend Coruscant. No one responded. The Republic capital, which had stood for a thousand years, was undefended save for one Republic warship, and a few dozen Jedi. There was no way to call for help. With the communications network down, the vast amounts of astrometric data required to make the jump to light speed wasn't available. One stray comet or even a dust cloud could rip the ship apart. The great expanse of the galaxy, usually so bright and full of life, seemed deathly silent. From the dark, something was coming. Nomi had no doubt that whoever murdered Jedi Masters Vrook and Vandar were on the ship. There would be no way to fight the shadowy invasion force unless they could be sure that the Penance would not be sabotaged from within during battle. Even a split second with the shields down in a firefight could destroy the ship and all the Jedi on it. The circumstances demanded that all threats within the ship had to be eliminated before the Republic could be saved from destruction. The situation seemed all too familiar.

Nomi wondered if any of the Jedi would survive this time....

Link to the Information Thread
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 10-23-2010 at 05:31.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Frequently Asked Questions and Helpful Game Information

HOW TO PLAY

Day Phases

During the Day Phase you may vote to decide who gets lynched.

Night Phases

During the Night Phase, you may have several options, or none. Some begin with no night actions, and some begin with plenty of them.

Passive Abilities: Refer to your role PM. In general, if you have any passive abilities, they function without your instruction. You are glad to have these abilities, but they will be used automatically, so you don't need to send in orders for those.

Active Defenses: If you only have one, and you can only use one, it will function without your instruction. If you have used a defense before, it will remain active unless you give a different command. If you give a command for me to follow while you are away, I will follow your instructions to the best of my ability. If you have several defenses, you must tell me which one to use, or I will randomly choose one and it may not be pretty what happens next. If you can use two defenses, you must tell me which ORDER they are to be used in. Which defense is FIRST, which defense is SECOND? Let me know explicitly, or else I will use them in the order in which you've written them, no exceptions.

Active Abilities: If you have one or more active abilities (such as investigation, murder, protection, roleblock, etc) and you may only use one, you must tell me which one you would like to use that night, and on which target. If you fail to specify, the action WILL fail, no exceptions. If you have two or more active abilities, and you may use two, you must tell me which one you would like to use FIRST, and on which target, and which one you would like to use SECOND, and on which target. However, if you are constrained by the game mechanics, you may only be able to use both abilities on the same target. I will let you know if and when that changes.

As you can see, night actions are critical to this game. The underlying mechanics are complex, and you will not always be informed of how they work. If you wish to know more about a certain ability of yours, or you wish to ask me a question, send me a private message and I'll try to answer it. However, I may not respond to certain questions if the answers are not meant for you to know. I've gone to great lengths to make the game easy to understand and as intuitive as possible, so only ask serious questions, so you don't flood my inbox.

ASKING QUESTIONS: YES YOU CAN

I reserve the right to post answers to frequently asked questions, and you are strongly encouraged to read the RULES (here), the GAME STORY (here), the HELPFUL INFORMATION and the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS section (here). If I get asked the same question repeatedly and it has been already answered, for my sanity I will simply direct you to this post and ask you to read the FAQ before asking your next question, not to be rude. I'll politely answer your question if I haven't already done so publicly no matter what, barring it is one I should not answer. I will be patient the first few times I get a redundant question, that's part of being a host.

STAR WARS INFORMATION

A lot of the information in this game is based on source information from Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wikipedia. However, these characters will mostly not be ones you've ever heard of, so don't expect that you know who they are and what they are all about based on their name or their picture.

Here's a link to Wookieepedia. (here)

Here are links to the 7 main Lightsaber forms of combat. Note that there will be others used in this game as well which I'm not going to inform you about other than this warning.

Form I- Shii-Cho: The Determination Form (here)
    Form II- Makashi: The Contention Form (here)
    Form III- Soresu: The Resilience Form (here)
    Form IV- Ataru: The Aggression Form (here)
    Form V- Djem So: The Perseverance Form (here)
    Form VI- Niman: The Moderation Form (here)
    Form VII- Juyo: The Ferocity Form (here)

You can get a general idea of what kinds of force powers to expect by reading Wookieepedia: Force Powers.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_powers

Note: Not all powers will be based on Wookieepedia's information!

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Q: Game seems complicated! HELP!!!

A: Well, that's not really a question, but... This game is nothing more than a glorified Rock, Paper, Scissors contest but with fancy names, and sometimes if one Rock is strong enough, it can crush another Rock (win drawn battles). Also, nobody begins the game knowing how it works. You're meant to know nothing, and learn and deduce as you go! Yes, you're supposed to feel helpless! Protip: Just focus on lynching the mafia!

Q: Hey, what's this all about?

Alter Damage- allows lightsaber combat victory to not be fatal (ACTIVE Defense)
    A: Good question. Firstly, it's not actually a "defense", even though it takes up a defense slot if you use it. The objective here is, if you are attacked OR you face an opponent in a Jedi duel (tied lynch vote) then you have the option not to kill your opponent if you should happen to be victorious. Jedi Code and all that.

You don't have to exercise this option, in fact IF YOU DO, you'll be giving up one of your defense slots, possibly lowering them enough that your opponent will kill you, as they might not be as merciful.

But, young Jedi, it is your option...

Q: Could you elaborate on the power of the lightsaber forms a bit? I'm kinda at lost how they work in comparison to the force powers.

A: If someone attacks you with a lightsaber, you will fend them off with your own lightsaber, unless you're using a defensive power that works better against the lightsaber attack than the saber form you chose. If someone attacks you with the Force, your lightsaber will usually not do much good, unless you're using a saber technique specifically designed to counter it. The two types of attack and defense intermingle, but they usually focus on same-type attacks/defenses. If you're a lightsaber master it will be more difficult to beat you with the lightsaber.

Q: Also, do the abilities become more powerful the longer one trains on one of the two paths or are they assigned randomly?

A: Abilities are assigned randomly, but if you're a higher ranked Jedi you will be able to randomly gain more advanced powers than others will. If you are assigned an ability you already have, and you qualify to get the next more advanced level of it, you will get it. You'll also get it if you happen to land directly on it and you have all the prerequisites for it, such as the previous, less advanced level.

Q: How does combat work?

A: Oh my, what a question. Sit down and order a few drinks, this could be a while.

If you are attacked by a lightsaber:

• You have passive abilities (sometimes) which may aid in your survival. Those are always factored in, and don't need your instruction or choice between them.
    • You have active defenses (sometimes) which you apply automatically if you only have one, but if you have more, you must choose between them. Advanced ranks can use two defenses. If neither of those stop the saber,
    • You have active abilities (sometimes) which could have been used to target this player attacking you; but you cannot stop them this way. Roleblocks cannot block the person who is targeting the roleblocker, and you can't use a doctor-level defense on yourself, just your active defenses. Even counterattacking doesn't stop the attack. If someone else used an active ability on them, it may have stopped the attack by roleblock or by protection. But finally, if all else fails (and it usually does), then you must defend yourself with a lightsaber of your own.
    • The Saber Form you choose (if you have two to choose from) is the one you defend yourself with. Some forms are good at defending against certain attacks, others are not, and vice-versa. If your saber form is the right one, you will defend successfully. If it is not, your opponent (attacker) will defeat you and you will die.

If you are attacked by the Force:

• You have passive abilities (sometimes) which may aid in your survival. Those are always factored in, and don't need your instruction or choice between them.
    • You have active defenses (sometimes) which you apply automatically if you only have one, but if you have more, you must choose between them. Advanced ranks can use two defenses. If neither of those stop the Force attack,
    • You have active abilities (sometimes) which could have been used to target this player attacking you; but you cannot stop them this way. Roleblocks cannot block the person who is targeting the roleblocker, and you can't use a doctor-level defense on yourself, just your active defenses. Even counterattacking doesn't stop the attack. If someone else used an active ability on them, it may have stopped the attack by roleblock or by protection.
    • The Saber Form you choose (if you have two to choose from) is the one you defend yourself with. Some forms are good at defending against certain attacks, others are not, and vice-versa. If your saber form is the right one, you will defend successfully. If it is not, your opponent (attacker) will defeat you and you will die.

But finally, if all else fails (and it usually does), then your opponent (attacker) will defeat you and you will die.

Q: How is a fight between people without lightsabers and offensive powers conducted? I mean, the fight when there is a tie in lynch votes, I cannot think about other fight between people without offensive powers.

A: They will be given lightsabers for that battle only. But they won't be very proficient at using them unless they already have lightsaber-boosting powers.

Q: Is there any way of knowing or deciphering which force power or especially saber form is good against which? Or is it intentional that one has to shot in the dark when choosing which one to use?

A: It is a shot in the dark... ish.

The combat system is quite complex. The lightsaber combat portion factors in Level (Rank), Form (Saber form type), passive defenses, active defenses, etc.

It's sort of a shot in the dark, and meant to be. But there is a rigid, structured combat system.

Suppose you attempted to kill a Sith with your lightsaber, after getting such vigilante ability. But, your attempt fails, and the writeup seems to indicate what the problem was: The problem was that the form you chose was weak against the Sith's chosen form. The Sith fends you off, and you escape.

Now, you attack the Sith again, this time using a different form, but the Sith is ready for you, and chooses a lightsaber-style defense. The match-up is even, and the numbers are even. Now, you reach into your pocket and pull out a force ability which boosts your skill/rank temporarily (technically you chose it before the battle began) and the writeup reflects that the match was even, but that ability just barely put you over the top.

Now, the saber is knocked from his hand, and he is vulnerable. He drops to his knees and begs for mercy. As a Jedi, you're obligated to show him that mercy, aren't you?

Well you decide not to, and cut his head off. BOOM Headshot, and he's DEAD. And you've prevailed.

After the game is over I will reveal the intricate details of your battle with the Sith and explain to the losers why they lost.

Of course sometimes the match isn't even close to even, and the writeup will reflect one combatant brutalizing the other without giving many reasons why, except that they were outmatched in every way. This means, in all likelihood, the victim never would have won this match no matter what options they chose, so it wasn't their fault.

You will learn from the writeup clues what works and what doesn't, master Jedi.

Q: Do force powers that one can gain include active abilities and are those rarer than active defences and passive powers? Or is there the same likelihood of gaining any on of the three?

A: Active abilities are mostly your standard mafia-type powers like investigation, kill, protect, and so forth. Those are usually reserved for higher-ranked Jedi only, although there are a few low-level abilities given to certain lucky padawans and initiates.

Sometimes a Padawan or Initiate has innate abilities that go beyond their level, in fact most of them begin with an ability that is "ahead of their class" as a bonus. It softens the blow of being an Initiate or Padawan; getting one slightly more advanced power than they should otherwise have.

Otherwise, abilities are gained by Rank first, by specialization second, by randomness third, and by process of elimination fourth.

Active Abilities, Passive Defenses, Active Defenses, Saber Forms, etc, these are all equally likely to be gained if you are at the proper level to obtain them.

Q: How does one gain Jedi Ranks? Is this even possible or will I be my current rank for the rest of the game. I thought I read somewhere that people will be able to raise to higher ranks. is that possible or is there some secret mechanic involved in this? Is there anything I can do to help speed things along?

A: You can be promoted one of two ways:

1. Waiting, because it happens naturally over the course of several turns. Even Initiates can become the Grandmaster of the Order if they survive the whole way through.

2. Battlefield promotion. If your superiors die, you move up in seniority, and if a Padawan or better dies, an Initiate or better takes their place.

Nothing you do, save lynching your superiors or killing them off, promotes you faster, and I wouldn't necessarily recommend you kill off your superiors unless you have a reason for it.

Q:

A:

Update: Game should open on the 24th or sooner, but 60+ role PMs will take me a while, especially the longer, more detailed ones. It could take several days to send them out, so I'm going to continue to accept some sign-ups but I'm sending out role PMs already, and I will close sign-ups very shortly.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 11-08-2010 at 04:01.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Nomi Sunrider gathered the Jedi Council together, inviting the Jedi Padawans and Jedi Initiates to participate in this most urgent discussion as well.

"You all know why we are here. It seems that the Sith were not all destroyed when Sith Lord Kyp Durron was blown out into the vacuum of space, as I originally thought. Somehow, somewhere in the galaxy, there still must have been at least one Sith still standing. But we know from the security recordings that there are at least two now, a Master and an Apprentice. These Sith killed Masters Vrook and Vandar while they were viewing the Sith Holocron. That Holocron has now been stolen as well. With the communications disruption, and other attacks on the defense systems of Coruscant, we know that they are planning to invade. While we are out of communication with nearby Star Systems and sensor grids, the corridors between Star Systems are now dangerous to travel. There could be rogue comets or asteroids, pockets of metreon gas, or other bits of space debris which are no longer being identified by the sensor network. If our ships travel through Hyperspace and end up colliding with any of these pockets of matter, there won't be anything left of our ships.

As such, we are alone. The Republic has been at peace for so long, and the Senate has not approved the use of Galactic funds for a garrison defending Coruscant, that we are the only capable Star Destroyer within range of the Capitol. That means it's up to us to defend Coruscant with our lives. There are several hundred Jedi Fighters in the Hangar Bays, and this ship is equipped with the most powerful shields the Republic has ever built. Even by ourselves, we are a formidable defense. But we suspect that the Sith have somehow sneaked aboard, and that presents a grave danger to us all, and a grave danger to the Republic. This is an emergency situation. We believe the Sith are actually some of our own... though it pains me to say it, I witnessed the power of the Dark Side firsthand in my last encounter with the Sith. In the end, the Jedi had turned against themselves. The Dark Side will turn our friends and allies against each other, and it must be stopped, whatever the cost.

I have communed with Grandmaster Yoda, who spoke to me from the Netherworld of the Force. He told me that for lack of better options, we must keep our faith in the Light Side of the Force. He reminded me of what I said the last time this happened... 'a Jedi's life is sacrifice'. These words will have new meaning for you today. We must search our feelings, and trust them to guide us down the path. If we sense that one of us has turned to the Dark Side, then we must act immediately. The survival of the Republic is at stake. We must take the most drastic measures to rid ourselves of the Sith. If it has been determined by a plurality of the Jedi Council, including the Padawans and Initiates, that one of us is a Sith Lord, then they are to be captured and dragged to the nearest air lock, and cast into space. I seem to remember that last time, this did not always kill our Sith foes, and we needed to repeat the exercise until they were finally put to rest. But if necessary, some of us are currently armed with lightsabers. If we must resort to violence to bring the Force back into balance, then we must. Some of the more rigid rules of the Jedi Code are going to be relaxed for the duration of this mission. If we do not stop the Sith, there will be no more Jedi to obey the Code anyway.

Begin making your accusations. I must retire to my quarters and meditate on this some more. Tonight, I will ask some of you to come train with me in a secluded location of the ship, and I will teach you more from the Jedi Holocron. May the Force be with us all."

With that, she turned and walked to the turbolift, accompanied by two Jedi Masters. The other Jedi began to discuss who among them might be guilty.

Nomi Sunrider, Grandmaster of the Jedi Order

Star Destroyer Penance, Flagship of the Republic

Alive: (67/67)

a completely inoffensive name
    Andres
    AntiKingWarmancake
    ArpeggiateTHIS
    Autolycus
    Beefy187
    Belisarius II
    Beskar
    ByzantineKnight
    Captain Blackadder
    Cecil XIX
    Chaotix
    choxorn
    civplayah
    classical_hero
    Csargo
    Cultured Drizzt fan
    Cute Wolf
    dcmort93
    Death is yonder
    Diamondeye
    Diana Abnoba
    Double A
    Frozen in Ice
    God Emperor
    Greyblades
    Ibn-Khaldun
    Ignoramus
    Ironside
    Jarema
    Johnhughthom
    Jolt
    Joooray
    Kagemusha
    Khazaar
    landlubber
    Link
    Major Robert Dump
    Nictel
    Nightbringer
    Niklas
    pevergreen
    Psychonaut
    Raskolnikov
    Rebel Jeb
    remake20
    Renata
    Robbiecon
    Romanic
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Secura
    Seon
    Sigurd
    Skooma Addict
    Slysnake
    Soup567
    spL1tp3r50naL1ty
    Sprig
    Stuck in Pi
    TheFlax
    Tincow
    wideyedwanderer
    Winston Hughes
    Yaropolk
    Yaseikhaan
    YLC
    Zack

Dead: (0/67)

-

BEGIN PLAY.

Round ends at 11:59:59 PM Sunday, October 24th, Eastern Time USA

Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 10-23-2010 at 05:50.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Vote:Niklas

vote:Ibn-Khaldun Randomness FTW

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Vote:Sasaki
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

vote: Kagemusha
    Random.org rocks :)

<Insert Joke Here> Member Choxorn's Avatar

Vote: pevergreen

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

Ah, the first round of a huge game. Pure chaos.

Vote: Winston Hughes

Provided by random Gods: Vote: dcmort93
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

The Force has guided me to Vote: Ironside.

Looking for a Cul pRit Member Khazaar's Avatar

Vote: Cecil XIX, this the randomgods will...

Knight of Flowers Member Diamondeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

IT is too early to make a judgement of another Jedi's life. I say we abstain from killing anyone yet
    If God is great, and if God is good, why can't he change the hearts of men?"
    -Tom Waits, "The Road to Peace"

Eating Babies since 1983 Member Sprig's Avatar

I sense a disturbance in the force it seems to originate from Vote: Yaropolk
    Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhughthom View Post
    Ah, the first round of a huge game. Pure chaos.
    And thus it falls upon you and I to bring some semblance of meaning and stability to this state of disorder, through our timeless ritual of devotion.

vote: johnhughthom

The great Shai-Hulud Member God Emperor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote: Cecil XIX
    In the game of chess you can never let your adversary see your pieces.

I have got a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel

INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondeye View Post
    IT is too early to make a judgement of another Jedi's life. I say we abstain from killing anyone yet
    6. I do not allow Vote: No Lynch as an option. Period. You cannot defeat the Sith without lynching. You may abstain, however.
    You can abstain from voting, but I will have a lynch candidate regardless. The only way to avoid a daily death is if the vote is tied and both combatants survive the duel.

Suppose everyone abstains, or I get a three way tie; I'd then ask the Sith who they want dead, privately, and that person would be lynched instead, to make it even less advantageous to the Jedi.

I'm big on death this time.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ah, Kyp Durron, you were just misunderstood.

Welcome to those I don't know.

Vote: Beefy187

I think he can guess why, based off our last chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote: Autolycus

I sense someone on top of me.
    Oh hi pever. What a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

discount Visor Member Raskolnikov's Avatar

vote: a completly inoffensive name really?
    Last edited by Raskolnikov; 10-23-2010 at 12:47.
    "Les plus désespérés sont les chants les plus beaux, et j'en sais d'immortels qui sont de purs sanglots." Alfred de Musset

Vote: spL1tp3r50naL1ty

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    vote: a completly inoffensive name really?
    I'll count this because you weren't familiar with the voting procedure. You're not actually changing your vote, just posting it properly. Carry on.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

vote: Frozen in Ice

Blog Entries

Vote: Link because, why the heck not?
    Last edited by Sigurd; 10-24-2010 at 22:09.

Vote: Slysnake

You..sly snake you. :P

Knight of Flowers Member Diamondeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    You can abstain from voting, but I will have a lynch candidate regardless. The only way to avoid a daily death is if the vote is tied and both combatants survive the duel.

Suppose everyone abstains, or I get a three way tie; I'd then ask the Sith who they want dead, privately, and that person would be lynched instead, to make it even less advantageous to the Jedi.

I'm big on death this time.
    Okay, I hadn't seen abstaining or no-lynch details anywhere.

Surely, you do not propose that the Sith can be reasoned with?
    If God is great, and if God is good, why can't he change the hearts of men?"
    -Tom Waits, "The Road to Peace"

I have updated the Frequently Asked Questions section to show an answer to a rather pertinent question regarding tied lynch votes of unarmed people.

If you guys have any questions don't hesitate to ask me privately, and if I think it is a great question I will post it publicly with an answer, modified of course to mask its source.

Also REMINDER: Those of you who need to choose whether or not they specialize in Saber, Force, Balanced, (etc) should submit their choices ASAP. Very few of you need to, this does not apply to Padawans and Initiates.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondeye View Post
    Okay, I hadn't seen abstaining or no-lynch details anywhere.

Surely, you do not propose that the Sith can be reasoned with?
    You best not be taking that out of context. You should remember who I was last game.

Beefy, you keep bringing it up, but you enjoyed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

vote:landlubber
    Landlubbers have no place on a Star Destroyer.
    My game on Civfanatics could use a few more!: MNOTW XVII: The Cursed Blade!

Page 1 of 117 123451151101 ... LastLast