Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mafia Glossary

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Default Re: Mafia Glossary

I'd like to point out that the eye-rolling at me thing is not limited to one player, or a group of players, or a few games, or even this forum.

It's like no matter where I go, when I get going, a mafioso simply cannot help it.... like a staring contest, they must blink. In the mafia contest, they must roll their eyes at me.

It never fails.

It seriously deserves a glossary entry, Tincow. If you roll your eyes at ATPG you are either guilty or Reenk Roink, that's the bottom line.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    I'd like to point out that the eye-rolling at me thing is not limited to one player, or a group of players, or a few games, or even this forum.

It's like no matter where I go, when I get going, a mafioso simply cannot help it.... like a staring contest, they must blink. In the mafia contest, they must roll their eyes at me.

It never fails.

It seriously deserves a glossary entry, Tincow. If you roll your eyes at ATPG you are either guilty or Reenk Roink, that's the bottom line.
    Even so, isn't that more of a 'rule' than a glossary entry?

Quote Originally Posted by TinCow View Post
    Even so, isn't that more of a 'rule' than a glossary entry?
    We need to do with the "rules" list what we did with the glossary. It needs an overhaul/shortening/house cleaning.

My recommendation is that we form a committee to vote in or out the various rules. A committee of nine people (to prevent ties) to submit their list of "real" rules and rules that should be removed.

I'd obviously like to be on such a committee.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We need to do with the "rules" list what we did with the glossary. It needs an overhaul/shortening/house cleaning.

My recommendation is that we form a committee to vote in or out the various rules. A committee of nine people (to prevent ties) to submit their list of "real" rules and rules that should be removed.

I'd obviously like to be on such a committee.
    9 people?

I'd got 5 or 7, or am I under-calculating the number of people that could be on it?

The ideal candidate would have to have been around long enough, active enough and been in enough games to be right.

How many people like that are active here still?

Maybe it is 9.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

Might be a good idea to add the term "Joker" here to explain the role, since I've seen it referenced a few times. Perhaps a more thorough definition than simple "banned forever", since some of us newbies are quite curious as to why it is banned.

Quote Originally Posted by B_Ray View Post
    Might be a good idea to add the term "Joker" here to explain the role, since I've seen it referenced a few times. Perhaps a more thorough definition than simple "banned forever", since some of us newbies are quite curious as to why it is banned.
    I think it would be fair to include a list of the majority of roles that have ever been used in these games, barring special one-shot roles which don't fit a cookiecutter pattern.

I would like to tackle this one, as soon as I get a day off, which is coming up really soon.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

I think it would be fair to include a list of the majority of roles that have ever been used in these games, barring special one-shot roles which don't fit a cookiecutter pattern.

I would like to tackle this one, as soon as I get a day off, which is coming up really soon.
    http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12