Thread: [Family Members] How much do you (micro-) manage them?

EBII Hod Carrier Member QuintusSertorius's Avatar

Default [Family Members] How much do you (micro-) manage them?

By which I mean what do you do with yours. I can imagine for some people they don't really care who is in charge of armies or provinces, anyone close by will do. For others I'd imagine they may take more care with it, either because they want to maximise their economy and battle performance, or because of roleplaying reasons.

Do you split up your FMs into generals and governors?

Do you have criteria for adoptions or marriages?

Do you track the trait and ancillary progression of your FMs, and react to changes (eg if someone becomes Restless do you do something about it?)?

What do you do with "useless" FMs? Do you care about their traits?

Do you tend to keep using the same general for long periods of time, or shuffle the commands around?

Does your Faction Leader play an active role, or sit in your capital keeping the peace and making money?

Do you move anciliaries around between your FMs?
    It began on seven hills - an EB 1.1 Romani AAR with historical house-rules (now ceased)
    Heirs to Lysimachos - an EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR with semi-historical houserules (now ceased)
    Philetairos' Gift - a second EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR

Default Re: [Family Members] How much do you (micro-) manage them?

1. YES surtainly, especially with the KH or later on as other Hellenic faction, where I send potential goernors to athens till they are 20 and potential generaly to sparta till they are 20. then they get the commando over 1-4 units of retrained or newly recruited elites and go off to the spot i need them most :)

2. I once had a list of my factions daughters with the general personality/ethnicity of daddy to determin if the suitor is allowed to join the family or not. otherwise i just check if he's just a useless sod or actually has real potential, then I'll adopt him/let him marry. As I don't really care about my factions bloodline in my campaigns that often is the case ;)

3. only in extreme cases like warmonger, restless, of ill health etc.

4. free heavy cav/inf nothing better than that :D they often serve as second in command and charge in situations where I need a unit of elites but can't afford to loose my general.
    or if need be I let them fight pointless auto resolves(pointless in therms of: well if i fight this battle I'll gona loose big time but on the paper it doesn't look that bad at all eg. Phalanxes vs HAs) and in some cases the free heavy cav/inf unit transforms in a mighty renegade general

5. usually Yes as formidable generals usually don't make good governors, and when on a long campaign against a spam happy foe in difficult terrain autoresolve is something i really like to do, still I try to send 1-3 juniors with him(on a long campaign not on the battle map) to assist and replace him when time comes.

6. depends, most of the time my FL just sits in my capitol but sometimes he's just a far too good general not to use.
    I use my heir a lot tho.

7. yes but most of that is less RP or realism but sheer efficiency: three generals on campaign the one with highest management get's the "governing" ancillaries while the one with the highest command get's all the mercenary captains etc. and the bad ones go to the one that it hurts least to have em or to the useless FM mentioned in no 4.
    "Who fights can lose, who doesn't fight has already lost."
    - Pyrrhus of Epirus

"Durch diese hohle Gasse muss er kommen..."
    - Leonidas of Sparta

"People called Romanes they go the House"
    - Alaric the Visigoth

1. Well, if a FM has traits that make him a great governor or general, he will have the job that fits. But I'm not so strict about that. Older generals often get a province to reward their services.

2. Yes of course. Not every idiot can marry one of my family's daughters. They must have at least two out of these: sharp/charismatic/vigorous , and they must not have extremely bad traits.

3. From time to time. Not strictly.

4. There are no useless FM ;-) I try to have one in every city, if possible. Young FM often go to the capital, for education.

5. I tend to have one general for each army, and they stay until they die or retire because of their age or political reasons.

6. Depends on the Faction leader. Some go to war personally and some stay in the capital and let the generals do the job. Depends on their age, traits, roleplay and the importance of the enemy.

7. Yes, quite often actually. If a young general goes to war the first time, he get's - if possible - a herbalist, chirurgeon or physician and everything else that could be useful, but is of no use to governors of cities. In return, governors get clerks and stuff from generals.
    Balloon-Count: x 15

Many thanks to Hooahguy for this great sig.

Σέλευκος Νικάτωρ Member Fluvius Camillus's Avatar

Since I am a born blitzer, most of my roleplaying comes from my family. In this case i will primarily be talking about my AS campaign.

1. Do you split up your FMs into generals and governors?

Of course I do. The promising members of the royal family (direct descendants of the starting Faction Leader) often get the best functions. Here I mean the people with the Syriakos family name. They will govern the capital or other key cities and mainly command my royal army. Sometimes I use non-royal FM's but that is only the case when there are no suitable royal FMs at hand.

2. Do you have criteria for adoptions or marriages?

Yes, I only take the promising ones with a decent age. The age difference has to be quite short (longer than 14 apart is a no). Then I check out their traits, ethnicity sometimes can be a deciding factor but mainly the characterictics (Sharp/Charismatic/Vigorous).

3. Do you track the trait and ancillary progression of your FMs, and react to changes (eg if someone becomes Restless do you do something about it?)?

Certainly, I take heed to the faction announcements, always check them fully through. However, I rarely get bored/ennui, restless warmonger, battle weary and sacrilege FM's, Pothos. I only do anything with that if it causes problems (public order, income drop), if not, they shouldn't whine.

4. What do you do with "useless" FMs? Do you care about their traits?

Find them a purpose, if they are too dumb or disloyal to govern any settlement and are vigorous, they can fill in another role. This can include building watchertowers/forts along the front line, being an intermediary for swapping retinues, or becoming a dumping ground for bad retinues. In the last case they might function as cavalry as second in command of an army.

5. Do you tend to keep using the same general for long periods of time, or shuffle the commands around?

I usually use them until they are fit to retire or drop dead from old age. Only when a superior person can replace them will I consider swapping people.

6. Does your Faction Leader play an active role, or sit in your capital keeping the peace and making money?

Absolutely, especially in a Hellenistic Kingdom the Basileus plays a key role. I have them prove themselves leading the royal armies (already as Faction heir). I can list the ones of my current campaign below:

Seleukos I Nikator - Is already dead at the campaign start.
    Antiochos I Soter - Already at old age in the campaign, immediately went with all forces I could muster to the east. There he heriocally defeated the invading Parni and drove out the Saka from the Hellenic settlements. He secured the eastern frontier of my empire. He returned to Seleukeia and died soon after his return.
    Antiochos II Theos - At young age sent to conquer the southern part of the Persian Gulf (Gerrha and Homna). After that he succesfully subdued Mikros Armenia and Trapezous, he also fought against the Ponts. Now came the time to prove himself. His father was dead and he was to lead the royal armies to victory against Ptolemaios II Philadelphos. They met in an exciting battle and he eventually succeeded in conquering the whole Neilos!
    Seleukos II Kallinikos - After his study in Seleukeia, sent with an army to Gandhara, there he subdued the Indian provinces, which eventually led to war with Baktria. He heroically defeated them and took back the lands. After that he dealt with the Saka menace and on his way back he defeated to Parni (who where forced into a protectorate status). Also he took Kabalaka from the Sauromatae. Then took up governing the capital Seleukeia at old age and died there.
    Seleukos III Keraunos - (current FL) He is not very willing to fight, and studied in Seleukeia and now governs the city after his father died. Although he fought no war, he probably has to prove himself to his people in subduing the Hayasdan. I am not sure if he will survive that, I might make him die by Hai catanks mid-campaign. That way his more promising little brother Antiochos III Megas might take the throne.
    Antiochos III Megas - He studied in Alexandreia and was sent as head of the royal army to deal with the Epeirote-Makedonian alliance. Is making good progress and I probably RP him to assume kingship instead of the very young son of Keraunos.

7. Do you move anciliaries around between your FMs?

See Point 4. I like to move around some famous people retinue, however not for too long. For instance I will not keep them after they have long died in history.

~Fluvius
    Last edited by Fluvius Camillus; 11-12-2010 at 14:32.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrius
    Oh my god, i think that is the first time in human history that someone cares to explain an acronym that people expect everybody to know in advance.
    I lived for three years not knowing what AAR is.

Completed Campaigns: Epeiros (EB1.0), Romani (EB1.1), Baktria (1.2) and Arche Seleukeia
    1x From Olaf the Great for my quote!
    3x1x<-- From Maion Maroneios for succesful campaigns!
    5x2x<-- From Aemilius Paulus for winning a contest!
    1x From Mulceber!

Usually. With the trait system it is more efficient to do so, although sometimes, there may be rp reasons not to do so. A great king rules from his capital, when the kingdom is at peace, but when it is at war, he rides with his army into battle (depending on faction and personality, of course).

Depends. Remote family members may marry whoever they want, but the king won't give his daughters to someone who is not worthy to join his house, maybe because he is from an ethnicity seen as inferior or because he lacks the potential to become a great man. The same thing goes for adoptions, but there is also an additional requirement: The ruler will only adopt under dire circumstances, like when he is already old and hasn't produced a (suitable) successor.

Do you track the trait and ancillary progression of your FMs, and react to changes (eg if someone becomes Restless do you do something about it?)?

Depends. As long as the number of family members is easy to overlook I do so, but with growing numbers I concentrate on a diminishing quantity, like the immediate relatives of the ruler, or as the romans on those who have shown promise in their education in Roma or in their office as Tribune.

Well, I put them in a place where they can do no harm :)

Do you tend to keep using the same general for long periods of time, or shuffle the commands around?

Someone who has become a general usually remains so, unless he loses the trust of the ruler or has a more important task to attend to. With the romans it is different, but I don't have to tell you about that, since I'm roughly following your guide on playing them.

Does your Faction Leader play an active role, or sit in your capital keeping the peace and making money?

Depends on faction and personality. Historical examples of two different approaches are the both larger successor states. While in the Seleukid Empire the king would almost always lead his army in battle, that was much more rare among the Ptolemaioi, who often relied on generals. That sets a tendency, but it may change depending on how the heir's traits develope. A hedonist is less likely to be in the field than a disciplinarian.
    Concerning the romans, I ignore the faction leader attribute, because the "real" faction leader are determined by the consul traits, as long as it is a republic anyway. I think only the pontifex maximus trait is tied to the faction leader?
    It would also think that in less "civilized" cultures there would be more need for the faction leader to prove himself strong and brave, because he depends more on the goodwill of the nobility or some assembly and he'd risk being replaced if he continuously avoids battle.

Very seldom. It is another thing centered around the royal family. When the King's son has reached the age when he leaves the Akademia and needs to prove himself in war, I may get rid of any architects or mining engineers and replace them with more wildlife or combat oriented ancillaries, because I think it would be taken care that someone in that position would be accompanied by those who are best suited to help him.
    Read about glory and decline of the Seleucid Empire... (EB 1.1 AAR)

from Satalexton from I of the Storm from Vasiliyi

Do you split up your FMs into generals and governors? - Yes

Do you have criteria for adoptions or marriages? - Very much so

Do you track the trait and ancillary progression of your FMs, and react to changes (eg if someone becomes Restless do you do something about it?)? - Only when it affects their ability to govern or command

What do you do with "useless" FMs? Do you care about their traits? - Hmm, I usually use them for menial tasks, small armies, backwater provinces, etc

Do you tend to keep using the same general for long periods of time, or shuffle the commands around? - The former, I like having epic heroes

Does your Faction Leader play an active role, or sit in your capital keeping the peace and making money? - Both, depends on the FM, state of capital, state of empire, etc

Do you move anciliaries around between your FMs? - Yes

Apprentice Geologist Member Blxz's Avatar

I'll send any young character as a gerneral provided they don't have that accursed 'Attuned govenator' trait.
    Adoptions and marriages are a no-no. I keep the bloodline pure except in the aedui, romani and other meritocracies in which case I tend to adopt in useful bloodlines and familes if I find a S/C/V char. I am perpetually understaffed, and its more fun for me.
    meh, ancillaries get in the way for me. Although I do get rid of the bored trait by making them walk around for a turn or two.
    Useless FM's...don't exist for me, I need everyone I can get coz I don't adopt. Also since I don't have an army without a FM I tend to be stuck sometimes and lose territory until I can get the 'useless guy up to do some work.
    Generals fight till they get old and grumpy. They they develop a fetish/obsession of some sort and sit and govern some newly conquered territory for a while.
    Factionleaders do what they are best as. Pretty much the only guys I fully roleplay according to their traits. Whatever they are governs the nation and its dirrection.
    Ancillaries, never move them.
    Completed Campaigns:
    Macedonia EB 0.81 / Saby'n EB 1.1
    Qart'Hadarst EB 1.2 / Hai EB 1.2
    Current Campiagns:
    Getai/Sauromatae/Baktria
    donated by Brennus for attention to detail.

Unbowed Unbent Unbroken Member Lazy O's Avatar

1. Yes, But governors are the great majority. Only 1 Leading General per Theatre of War I dont care how many stacks come, he has to beat them with the forces assigned.

2.Mainly I take anyone with sharp and 1 management point. But 16 year old Sharps Vigourous have a chance at a MIlitary Position

3. Only with the leading General

4. Luxury Cruise to the baltic

5. Same general, this results in a very experienced army with a crazy as hell general. Much Of the Army I disband If the leading general dies(RP point, levies unprofessionals get disbanded, Batoraos and skirmishers also mercs for gauls, Phalanx and light troops for hellenes, Low and Nobles Tier Cav for steppe.)

6. He is usually in the most dangerous part of the battlefield, always campaigning, I had one guy with Epiros, Ptolemos Aikides, Conquer Massalia,Carthage, ALL of egypt right down to Nubia ,Kypros and Asia mInor :D At one stage he was my only Military Commander.

7. Yes

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

[21:16:17] [Gaius - 5.115.253.115]
    i m not camping , its elegant strategy of waiting

Involuntary Gaesatae Member The Celtic Viking's Avatar

1. Do you split up your FMs into generals and governors?

Yes, based on the traits. If it's a guy who's scared of a fight, he's a governor for sure, for example. Still, I try to see to it that all my FMs have some experience, even if they are destined to be a governor.

2. Do you have criteria for adoptions or marriages?

Yes, but rather flexible ones. I'm not above accepting "bad" FMs because their tribe or some other factor adds to the roleplayability.

3. Do you track the trait and ancillary progression of your FMs, and react to changes (eg if someone becomes Restless do you do something about it?)?

Absolutely.

4. What do you do with "useless" FMs? Do you care about their traits?

In reverse order, yes, I care about traits in that I play them by those, but what I do with them depends on traits and situation. I never kill off FMs just because they suck (or any other reason), for the record.

5. Do you tend to keep using the same general for long periods of time, or shuffle the commands around?

I shuffle the commanders, giving inexperienced FMs a chance to prove themselves. Typically I want all my FMs to have commanded at least some battles. In emergencies or when RP calls for it, older veterans who have already proven their valour can step in to take over at any time, though.

The exception is the Verrix's army, which is always commanded by the Verrix himself.

6. Does your Faction Leader play an active role, or sit in your capital keeping the peace and making money?

As the last answer hints at, he plays an active role for me. He is the Verrix, after all. Of course, when playing more *coughs* "civilized" factions, the FM might be less warlike, but since my heart truly lies with the Arverni (and because those are the ones I'm playing as now), I'm basing my answer on them.

7. Do you move anciliaries around between your FMs?

No.
    Last edited by The Celtic Viking; 11-12-2010 at 23:35.

COYATOYPIKC Senior Member Flatout Minigame Champion Arjos's Avatar
    Prisoners upon this rock, flying without wings...

Education until 20 years old, in order to let them gain their first traits, then according to their profile they'll be governors or generals. Once 60 years old I usually retire my generals...

I tend to accept most ethnicities possible, but not into the royal/ruling family...

Absolutely, also as soon as bored appears I move my governors, but sometimes I let them become corrupted...

There's no useless family member, as there are so many tasks...

If a FM reaches an important social status I tend to deploy him as much as possible, but if he's a recluse or gets weary I'll retire him...

Depends on which faction I'm playing as, but usually I treat him according to his traits, so it's kind of up to him XD

The only exceptions are: an old FL without sons, then I give him fertility anciliaries; or certain "reliques" like achilles' doru which become a sort of royal symbol ^^
    Last edited by Arjos; 11-13-2010 at 00:15.

That's "Chopper" to you, bub. Member DaciaJC's Avatar

Do you split up your FMs into generals and governors? - By family/lineage? No. If you're got a command star, you're going to the frontlines. Otherwise, stay home and govern.

- You're no use to me if you're past 55 years of age.

Do you track the trait and ancillary progression of your FMs, and react to changes (eg if someone becomes Restless do you do something about it?)? - - Nope.

What do you do with "useless" FMs? Do you care about their traits? - Use 'em to shuffle around ancillaries, then employ them as heavy cavalry.

- Death before retirement is my motto.

Does your Faction Leader play an active role, or sit in your capital keeping the peace and making money? - Leading on the front, of course.

Do you move anciliaries around between your FMs? - Yeah. That's about as far as I go with role-playing.
    + =

3x for this, this, and this

EBII Hod Carrier Member QuintusSertorius's Avatar

I do, though generally its the older FMs (who have had time to build up good management scores) who are governors. I don't tend to need many, though, because I use a lot of client kingdoms/type IV governments. Generals go around in pairs, usually an older one with a younger one.

Age and ability, as other people do. As a general rule if they're not Sharp/Charismatic/Vigorous and under 30, I won't take them.

I do to a degree, I seem to get inexplicable Unsatisfied Supervisor traits popping up for the ruler of my capital.

I suicide them on the nearest rebel settlement. As a rule, I try to kill off the mewling incompetents before they can reproduce and sully my faction with their genes. With the number of client rulers I tend to have, governors aren't in short supply, and I rarely need more than four to lead armies. Thus there are usually a fair few kicking around in the capital, so ridding myself of the chaff saves on clutter.

I shuffle mine around, its rare anyone surpasses Veteran before they're cycled out of the field and replaced by a novice.

Mine usually sit in the capital ensuring the cash keeps rolling in.

I do, not least because its wasteful not to have a doctor ancillary with any general leading an army. Also pointless for generals to have all the stuff that is useful to your governors.
    Last edited by QuintusSertorius; 11-13-2010 at 02:37.
    It began on seven hills - an EB 1.1 Romani AAR with historical house-rules (now ceased)
    Heirs to Lysimachos - an EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR with semi-historical houserules (now ceased)
    Philetairos' Gift - a second EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    By which I mean what do you do with yours. I can imagine for some people they don't really care who is in charge of armies or provinces, anyone close by will do. For others I'd imagine they may take more care with it, either because they want to maximise their economy and battle performance, or because of roleplaying reasons.

Somewhat. The majority of my FMs will be used as governors, but if one has traits that indicate he'd be a good commander, I'll definitely make use of him in in that manner.

I rarely have more than two generals per front, however.

Sharp/Charismatic/Vigorous, unless it's the beginning of the game, in which case I'll settle for two out of the three. Oh, and they cannot be older than 30-ish, barring abnormally good traits for an adoptee or marriage candidate.

Only to the extent that I'll take "bored" FMs out for a walk.

I use 'em as heavy cav/infantry, watchtower builders, and as pirate/rebel hunters.

The former.

Depends on the faction.

Rome: Almost always send him to Rome, mostly to act as a "tutor" for the future generations of his family, since I usually ship them to Rome when they come of age, barring national emergency. Rarely, I may continue to use an experienced General if he becomes FL.

Carthage: Always returns to Carthage to govern. No exceptions, unlike with Rome.

Hayasdan: Typically, they will govern the Capital.

Barbarians (All): Usually out on the most dangerous front, barring really horrible military traits.

Baktria: Commands armies as the faction heir, then retires to the capital once he becomes faction leader. However, if a major war breaks out, the Baktrian FL will always lead the royal army.

Epirus: Faction Heir handles the west & north, while the Faction Leader handles the east & south, militarily speaking. The main exception will be right at the beginning, when I'll typically have Pyrrhus running all over the Balkan Peninsula conquering stuff at random.

AS, Ptolemaioi & Makedonia: ...never played for any great amount of time.

Nomads: On the front.

Pontus: Whatever he's best at.

Koinon Hellenon: Same as Pontus.

Pahlava: Sowing terror and destruction amongst the enemies of the nation with the help of only his bodyguard...

Okay, sure, most of that army was fodder, but still...

Yep. Bad ancillaries get shoved onto old, crappy family members, while good ones go where they're needed. Young, crappy family members occasionally act as ancillary couriers.
    Last edited by Daiyoukai Ramza; 11-13-2010 at 10:32.

-Campaign(s) completed-

-Campaign(s) in progress-

Some answers depends on faction, as others have noted. But as my experience is mainly with the Romani, I'll base my answers on them.

It usually comes natural. FMs spend their younger years in Rome, or a 'regional center' elsewhere, getting educated. I try to get as many as possible command experience, but after awhile, certain men get special commands.

Primarily age. If a candidate has abhorrent traits, he might get a no regardless. Let's face it, great men are few and far between.

Early on, yes. As I get too many FMs, I tend to focus on individuals.

There's always something to do. Though there's always some who spend their entire lives in the City.

As stated, I try to circulate the generals, but tend to end up with certain men with 'special command'.

Who exactly is the Romani Faction Leader? Historically, the most sensible answer would be an old Pater Familias of a powerfull, highly influential family. A powerbroker in the politics of Roma. As such, he stays in the City. Sometimes, however, my game sees a very successfull general with extended command in a particular region. He will then lead armies, but only in that region. Some of my FLs becomes combinations; fighting while they're young, retire to Roma as age sets in.
    In my case, though, this is perhaps the question that relies most heavily on faction, of course.

With characters I see as professionals, yes. It makes sense that a field army has a surgeon, an armorer and a geographer attatched. Likewise, a mining engineer belongs in a region with mines. Family members are different, of course: If your mother-in-law is a bit of a problem, she sticks. Even if the Romans divorced alot, and even if you turn 60.

Member Member Gaivs Jvlivs Caesar's Avatar

Always - some of the FM are born with natural talants of mathematics, politics, governing and so on - these are to be the governors.The FM's with possesion of tactical and strategic knowledge are becomming generals.

No I don't.Each FM you can get is a beneficial in it's own way.

Not much.I do what I can to prevent some negative outcommings but if the things are getting out of hand with current FM, I'm ususally swaping roles.

As someone said before me up in the posts.There are no useless FM's.Those wich you call useless are given secondary tasks like patroling the borders and frontiers, bulding forts at strategic spots, building wathtowers, hiring mercenaries and so on.As those FM's are the first to repel enemy incursions and give you precious time to mobileze fresh troops, organize defence or move more troops to the frontier and aid that "useless" FM.

Depends on the role given to the general.I usually retire my old commanders at the age of 50 by giving them governorship of a city or province.Younger generals with potencial take their places at the frontier.

Always.In most scenarios my FL is an active general in command.By the age of 50 he is also retiring by swaping most of the important ancillaries with his heir :D

It is abosuletly necessary to move ancillaries all the time if you are to make exeptional FM wich is going to take over na rank of FL or inspiring general in places where the fighting is intensive :) You may also use FM's as a "junk yard" - preferable someone old - to collect negative ancillaries from one FM and give them to the old one so you can make space for beneficial ancillaries on the selected FM for wich you have plans :D

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

depends. In my Sabaean campaign, my kings would double as generals and governors. in my AS campaign, I keep them (mostly) seperated. I say mostly, with the explanation being provided as an answer to a later question.

yes: as long as they aren't too lazy, I'll say yes. at least a capable sleazebag can be reformed more easily; lazy people take too much effort.

only if the situation permits it: I have had a Sabaean King become restless, but because I couldn't find him a new job, he stayed in place for 40 turns, till his father died and he was crowned.

I get them killed (ok, I actually send them to an army, always under supervision of capable generals. and no, I can't really care too much

If the commander is incompetent in supplies and morale, he will of course be ditched. otherwise, no. commanders, once appointed and shows ability, will serve until aged ~60, when I retire them. I do not appoint commanders under the age of 30, unless there aren't enough FM's, or the person rose from the ranks of the army. I usually avoid having to replace the commander, by screening my FM's for men of quality: I look for a mix of military and civilian virtues: to me, a general must also make an effective military governor, "diplomat", and political figure. This is because there will often be protracted periods in which my general will have to run a recently captured town, retrain the men, and keep public order

more typically the latter in peacetime: kinda mixed in wartime

no. and frankly, I find it to be a waste of time.
    Last edited by Ibrahim; 11-14-2010 at 05:59.
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

Yes to all of your questions.

P.S. Is it just me or is FC's post arouse epic imagination?
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)