Thread: Importing the terrain and the vegetation of Roma Surrectum 2 into EB

Default Importing the terrain and the vegetation of Roma Surrectum 2 into EB

That.

Is it possible? if so, anyone would know how?

My objective is simple to enhance my own experience with EB, i dont indend to make a mini mod or so, i'm just asking if its possible and how it would be done if so. I'll also ask them this same question to avoid possible issues that some can raise in this.
    Ser mineiro é, antes de tudo, um estado de espírito.

El bien perdido

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwfhJy6JwPg
    A don Jose! Oriental en la vida e en la muerte tambien!

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Importing the terrain and the vegetation of Roma Surrectum 2 into EB

Importing terrain from other mods has been done before (from Res Gestae amongst others), but I don't know which files are required. Try searching the R:TW modding forums.

Since this question involves modding EB I am moving it to the submod forum. If you prefer R:TW modding questions, just send me a note.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Xsaçapāvan é Skudra Member Atraphoenix's Avatar

Default Re: Importing the terrain and the vegetation of Roma Surrectum 2 into EB

I can just say on ground types on other textures I have no experience.
    For ground types namely strategy map textures,
    open descr_aerial_map_ground_types.txt on RS2
    you will see these lines:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;RSterrain;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ; cultivated_low
    ; cultivated_medium
    ; cultivated_high
    ; fertility_low
    ; fertility_medium
    ; fertility_high
    ; forest_dense
    ; forest_sparse
    ; hills
    ; mountains_high
    ; mountains_low
    ; swamp
    ; beach
    ; scorched
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

climate default
    {
    cultivated_low RSdefault_grass.tga RSdefault_winter_grass.tga
    cultivated_medium RSdefault_farm1.tga RSdefault_winter_farm1.tga

add each tga file "../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/"

and of course backup old file because I have not tried to add RS2 textures I am happy with old RS textures...
    and do not publish it if it works spare it for yourself.

My Submods for EB
    My AAR/Guides How to assault cities with Horse Archers? RISE OF ARSACIDS! (A Pahlava AAR) - finished
    History is written by the victor." Winston Churchill

Unbowed Unbent Unbroken Member Lazy O's Avatar

Best to wait since DvK said that hes going to make it simpler the next patch. I tried and failed miserably.

[21:16:17] [Gaius - 5.115.253.115]
    i m not camping , its elegant strategy of waiting

I took some screenies;

I think I did manage to convert..

My Submods for EB
    My AAR/Guides How to assault cities with Horse Archers? RISE OF ARSACIDS! (A Pahlava AAR) - finished

Quote Originally Posted by Atraphoenix View Post
    I took some screenies;

I think I did manage to convert..
    Care to explain to us bud?
    Ser mineiro é, antes de tudo, um estado de espírito.

El bien perdido

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwfhJy6JwPg
    A don Jose! Oriental en la vida e en la muerte tambien!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok. View Post
    Care to explain to us bud?
    OK this is what I have done one by one,

1-You need to RS2 and EB
    2-Open descr_aerial_map_ground_types.txt in Rome total war/data folder as RS overwrites RTW data as it is not modfoldered.
    3-copy it to C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\EB\Data folder say yes to overwrite.
    4- open the descr_aerial_map_ground_types.txt file with any reliable tex editor I use Nodepad++
    5- ctrl+a then delete
    6- open the spoiler below then ctrl+a then copy and paste into file
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;RSterrain;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ; cultivated_low
    ; cultivated_medium
    ; cultivated_high
    ; fertility_low
    ; fertility_medium
    ; fertility_high
    ; forest_dense
    ; forest_sparse
    ; hills
    ; mountains_high
    ; mountains_low
    ; swamp
    ; beach
    ; scorched
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

climate default
    {
    cultivated_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_grass.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_grass.tga
    cultivated_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_farm1.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_farm1.tga
    cultivated_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_farm2.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_farm2.tga
    fertility_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_grass.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_grass.tga
    fertility_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_grass.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_grass.tga
    fertility_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_grass.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_grass.tga
    forest_dense ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_forest.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsnow2.tga
    forest_sparse ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_forestsparse.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_open_forest.tga
    hills ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_hills.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_hills.tga
    mountains_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmountains8.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmountains_winter8.tga
    mountains_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_mountains.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_mountain.tga
    swamp ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_swamp.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_swamp.tga
    beach ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert3.tga
    scorched ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/scorched.tga
    }

climate temperate_grassland_infertile
    {
    cultivated_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSinfertile_grass.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_infertile_grass.tga
    cultivated_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_farm1.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_farm1.tga
    cultivated_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_farm2.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_farm2.tga
    fertility_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSinfertile_grass.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_infertile_grass.tga
    fertility_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSinfertile_grass.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_infertile_grass.tga
    fertility_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSinfertile_grass.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_infertile_grass.tga
    forest_dense ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_forest.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsnow2.tga
    forest_sparse ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSinfertile_forestsparse.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_open_forest.tga
    hills ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_hills.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_hills.tga
    mountains_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmountains8.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmountains_winter8.tga
    mountains_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSalpine_mountains.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmountains_winter8.tga
    swamp ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_swamp.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_swamp.tga
    }

climate highland
    {
    cultivated_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_grass3.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_winter_grass3.tga
    fertility_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_grass1.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_winter_grass1.tga
    fertility_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_grass3.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_winter_grass3.tga
    fertility_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_grass3.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_winter_grass3.tga
    forest_dense ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_forest.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_winter_forest.tga
    forest_sparse ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_forestsparse.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_winter_forestsparse.tga
    hills ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_hills.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSalpine_winter_hills.tga
    mountains_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSalpine_mountains.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmountains_winter8.tga
    beach ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert1.tga
    }

climate alpine
    {
    cultivated_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_grass3.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_winter_grass3.tga
    fertility_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_grass1.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_winter_grass1.tga
    fertility_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_grass3.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_winter_grass3.tga
    fertility_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_grass3.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_winter_grass3.tga
    forest_dense ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_forest.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsnow2.tga
    forest_sparse ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_forestsparse.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RShighland_winter_forestsparse.tga
    hills ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSalpine_hills.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSalpine_winter_hills.tga
    }

climate sub_arctic
    {
    cultivated_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsubarctic_grass3.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsubarcticgrass_winter2.tga
    cultivated_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert_farm2.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert_farm_winter.tga
    cultivated_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert_farm2.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert_farm_winter.tga
    fertility_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsubarctic_grass3.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsubarcticgrass_winter.tga
    fertility_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsubarctic_grass3.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsubarcticgrass_winter.tga
    fertility_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsemiarid_forest.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsubarcticgrass_winter2.tga
    forest_dense ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmediterranean_forest.tga
    forest_sparse ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmediterranean_forest.tga
    hills ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsubarctic_hills.tga
    mountains_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmountains7.tga
    mountains_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsemiarid_mountains.tga
    swamp ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSarid_swamp.tga
    }

climate semi_arid
    {
    cultivated_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsemiarid1.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsemiarid1_winter.tga
    cultivated_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert_farm2.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsemiarid_winter.tga
    cultivated_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert_farm2.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsemiarid_winter.tga
    fertility_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsemiarid1.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsemiarid1_winter.tga
    fertility_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsemiarid2.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsemiarid2_winter.tga
    fertility_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsemiarid3.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsemiarid3_winter.tga
    forest_dense ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSrockydesert_forest.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsubarcticgrass_winter.tga
    forest_sparse ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSrockydesert_forest.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsubarcticgrass_winter.tga
    hills ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsemiarid_hills.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsemiarid_winter_hills.tga
    mountains_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmountains7.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmountains_winter7.tga
    mountains_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsemiarid_mountains.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmountains7.tga
    }

climate test_climate
    {
    cultivated_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmediterraneangrass_fertilitylow.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmediterraneangrass_fertilitymedium.tga
    cultivated_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_farm1.tga
    cultivated_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_farm2.tga
    fertility_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmediterraneangrass_fertilitylow.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmediterraneangrass_fertilitymedium.tga
    fertility_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmediterraneangrass_fertilitymedium.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmediterraneangrass_winter.tga
    fertility_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmediterraneangrass_fertilitymedium.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmediterraneangrass_winter.tga
    forest_dense ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_forest.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmediterraneanforest_winter.tga
    forest_sparse ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmediterranean_forest.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmediterraneangrass_winter.tga
    hills ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsubarctic_hills.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_hills.tga
    mountains_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmountains_winter7.tga
    mountains_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmediterranean_mountains.tga
    }

climate rocky_desert
    {
    cultivated_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert5.tga
    cultivated_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert5.tga
    cultivated_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert5.tga
    fertility_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert5.tga
    fertility_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSrockydesert_fertilitymedium.tga
    fertility_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert_farm2.tga
    forest_dense ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSrockydesert_forest.tga
    forest_sparse ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSrockydesert_forest.tga
    hills ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSrockydesert_hills2.tga
    mountains_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSmountains_winter7.tga
    mountains_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert_mountains.tga
    }

climate sandy_desert
    {
    cultivated_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsandydesert_fertilitylow.tga
    cultivated_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsandydesert_fertilitylow.tga
    cultivated_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsandydesert_fertilitylow.tga
    fertility_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsandydesert_fertilitylow.tga
    fertility_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsandydesert_fertilitymedium.tga
    fertility_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsandydesert_fertilityhigh.tga
    forest_dense ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert_forest.tga
    forest_sparse ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert_forest.tga
    hills ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSsandydesert_hills.tga
    mountains_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdesert_mountains.tga
    }

climate swamp
    {
    cultivated_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_grass.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_grass.tga
    fertility_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_grass.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_grass.tga
    fertility_medium ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_grass.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_grass.tga
    fertility_high ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_grass.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_grass.tga
    forest_sparse ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_forestsparse.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_grass.tga
    mountains_low ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_mountains.tga ../../../../eb/data/terrain/aerial_map/ground_types/RSdefault_winter_mountain.tga
    }

7- then open C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\Data\TERRAIN\AERIAL_MAP\GROUND_TYPES folder
    8- ctrl+a copy
    9- paste it to C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\EB\Data\TERRAIN\AERIAL_MAP\GROUND_TYPES and click yes to overwirte

OK up to here you can have RS2 Strategical map textures but I had some CTDs so to solve it

1- delete map.rwm files one in C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\EB\sp game edu backup folder
    the other one is on C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\EB\Data\world\maps\base folder
    2- open EB via trivial script it will say that it could not find the map.rwm file as error but EB campaign will be opened.
    3- start a new campaign exit
    4- copy the new map.rwm file on C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\EB\Data\world\maps\base folder into C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\EB\sp game edu backup folder

5- have fun and write AARs

P.S. use it with the mod https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...moval-Mini-Mod
    feel the difference.

Regards
    Atra
    Last edited by Atraphoenix; 12-13-2010 at 20:01.

My Submods for EB

Quote Originally Posted by Havok. View Post
    That.

Is it possible? if so, anyone would know how?

My objective is simple to enhance my own experience with EB, i dont indend to make a mini mod or so, i'm just asking if its possible and how it would be done if so. I'll also ask them this same question to avoid possible issues that some can raise in this.
    See the Mini Mod Pack for 1.2:

RS Textures Independent and optional (take a look at the screenshots!)
    EB original textures are great textures , but just take a look at these ones! (hope the EB designer , or the EB team don't take it bad hehe ),
    First of all I want to thank RedFox for making these wonderful textures and the Roma Surrectum team for allowing me to use their files

so here's the link! enjoy
    http://rapidshare.com/files/12595008...tures.zip.html

and here's the link for the original EB textures
    http://rapidshare.com/files/12599941...types.zip.html

Instructions
    1-Download it...
    2-Unpack in your EB folder (that is C:\programfiles\Activision\Rome - Total War\EB)
    (or unpack it wherever you want and copy paste)

Screenshots!
    Ok so here are some comparison screenshots, before and after

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=415513

Link to the TWC Ive incorporated the RS2 environments into EB

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal Smith View Post
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=415513

Link to the TWC Ive incorporated the RS2 environments into EB
    Great stuff, thanks to all for their efforts. I'll have to give this a shot next campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by auboy105 View Post
    See the Mini Mod Pack for 1.2:

RS Textures Independent and optional (take a look at the screenshots!)
    EB original textures are great textures , but just take a look at these ones! (hope the EB designer , or the EB team don't take it bad hehe ),
    First of all I want to thank RedFox for making these wonderful textures and the Roma Surrectum team for allowing me to use their files

so here's the link! enjoy
    http://rapidshare.com/files/12595008...tures.zip.html

and here's the link for the original EB textures
    http://rapidshare.com/files/12599941...types.zip.html

Instructions
    1-Download it...
    2-Unpack in your EB folder (that is C:\programfiles\Activision\Rome - Total War\EB)
    (or unpack it wherever you want and copy paste)

Screenshots!
    Ok so here are some comparison screenshots, before and after
    Those are the old RS1.6 textures. Hannibal Smith's link points to the new RS2 work.
    Modeller and skinner for Roma Surrectum

Unbowed Unbent Unbroken Member Lazy O's Avatar

@Africanus; Save game compatible this is

[21:16:17] [Gaius - 5.115.253.115]
    i m not camping , its elegant strategy of waiting

You say you need both EB and RS II. But RS II changes the RTW folder. How can you have both installed at the same time?

By saving the main RTW folder (with each mod inside ) outside of the program files, i´d say.
    - 10 mov. points :P

Quote Originally Posted by Skoran View Post
    You say you need both EB and RS II. But RS II changes the RTW folder. How can you have both installed at the same time?
    AFAIK RS and EB work together as EB modfoldered.

My Submods for EB

RS and RSII are not modfoldered however, and will prevent you from using other mods unless you back up your game files.