Thread: Old Pahlava Goverments and Pahlava Unit Fix

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Xsaçapāvan é Skudra Member Atraphoenix's Avatar

Default Old Pahlava Goverments and Pahlava Unit Fix

Throughout my past with Pahlava, you know I am obsessed with them , I got tired of spending my years, turns in fact... , trying to build our lovely utopia that every Pahlava fans wants to do : "to build reformed government!".
    So simply after I got free time, in fact I got tired of modding other games especially SOASE, I missed my old Catas...
    that is the result...

I have not killed reformed govs, instead I have enabled old gov1, gov2, and gov3 of parthia; gov4 is already present.

Also I have fixed old bug of grivpandar namely in battle screen you no longer see their info cards on the late pahlava general...

I performed this mod to extend to role playing options for pahlava so you can have "MIC"less old govs and with "MIC" reformed gov.

I hope you enjoy it.

WARNING: I have changed EDB so many submods did so I advice you to follow up my process:
    -Install EB 1.1 then 1.2, Official fixes,
    -LZ3's minimod for alex and all advisable submods: City mod, naval, and all other submods on the list of LZ3.

so if you do not want to change your EDB file but want to use old parthian govs; just open EDB file with any advisable editor I use Notepad ++
    then ctrl+f write gov1 change the line:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    gov1 requires factions { britons, dacia, gauls, germans, scythia, spain, egypt, saba, carthage, romans_scipii, parthia, numidia, romans_brutii, romans_julii, greek_cities, macedon, thrace, seleucid, } and building_present_min_level hinterland_precursor homeland and not hidden_resource not_here
    do the same for gov2 and gov 3.

for the ones who are new my acronyms mean:

gov: goverment
    catas: cataphracts
    SOASE: Sins of a solar empire
    EDB: export_descr_buildings file on EB data folder
    MIC: Military Industrial Complex

to download please click here

Regards
    Atra
    Last edited by Atraphoenix; 12-10-2010 at 00:05.

My Submods for EB
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    My AAR/Guides How to assault cities with Horse Archers? RISE OF ARSACIDS! (A Pahlava AAR) - finished
    History is written by the victor." Winston Churchill