Thread: Did you hear black people are trying to intergrate?

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Did you hear black people are trying to intergrate?

I mean have you heard they way these people speak
    Do you see what they put in there hair
    Look at how they carry themselves
    They ALL live together

Thankfully governer Wallace has taken a stand lest we let these people (who dont want to become americans anyway they are just criminals dont ya know) become one of us. They are beyond saving

SEGRAGATION NOW, SEGRAGATION TOMMOROW, SEGRAGATION FOREVER

Maybe it's just because I grew up with the old peckerwoods who made this stuff an art form but my god is it really that hard to see through this Bull?
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

One of the Undutchables Member The Stranger's Avatar

Default Re: Did you hear black people are trying to intergrate?

what bull?

the integration bull or the segregation bull or the bull you just posted?

We do not sow.

TexMec Senior Member Louis VI the Fat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post
    what bull?

the integration bull or the segregation bull or the bull you just posted?
    Amazing, isn't it? Who'd have thought our Strike would turn out to be just another racist countryboy?

Well you know what they say: you can take the boy out of dixie, but you can't take the dixie out of the boy. Fortunately we brilliant people see straight through him and know exactly what he's up to.
    Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
    Texan by birth, woodpecker by the grace of God
    I would be the voice of your conscience if you had one - Brenus
    Bt why woulf we uy lsn'y Staraft - Fragony
    Not everything
    blue and underlined is a link

I'm with Strike.

The US have shown itself capable of integrating everyone from the Irish to the Chinese - except the black man. Their gangstah rap and bling bling clearly shows that they are completely unwilling to conform to society's standards and integrate themselves into it, and most of them are criminals too, just look at any US criminal record.

If they didn't want to integrate into US society, why did they come there in the first place??
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Blog Entries

Tell me this is a joke...
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

TexMec Senior Member Louis VI the Fat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore View Post
    I'm with Strike.

The US have shown itself capable of integrating everyone from the Irish to the Chinese - except the black man. Their gangstah rap and bling bling clearly shows that they are completely unwilling to conform to society's standards and integrate themselves into it, and most of them are criminals too, just look at any US criminal record.

If they didn't want to integrate into US society, why did they come there in the first place??
    That's racist. But then again, it's exactly what we have come to expect from you, our resident meber of the Viking Defense League.

You are worse than that grand wizard Strike.
    Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
    Texan by birth, woodpecker by the grace of God
    I would be the voice of your conscience if you had one - Brenus
    Bt why woulf we uy lsn'y Staraft - Fragony
    Not everything
    blue and underlined is a link

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Strike, you forgot the part about protecting the virtues of white women.

I thought this thread going to be about the Huck Finn fiasco. Oh well.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Hope guides me Senior Member Hosakawa Tito's Avatar

Leave my job security alone dang it.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." *Jim Elliot*

Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat View Post
    That's racist.
    Ser Clegane should be along shortly with your warning for personal attacks...
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Segregation is the only way to preserve a vibrant, multicultural society. If you think about it segregation is really a progressive policy, the liberal left supports it in some ways in Britain, sharia law for Muslims etc.

IMO it is sickening when you fascists want to assimilate black people into white America. Racists!
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore View Post
    The US have shown itself capable of integrating everyone from the Irish to the Chinese - except the black man.
    The red man, too! Don't you go around forgetting about the First People, you ^*(%&#@.
    Last edited by Seamus Fermanagh; 01-07-2011 at 05:04. Reason: tut tut

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyfelwyr View Post
    Segregation is the only way to preserve a vibrant, multicultural society. If you think about it segregation is really a progressive policy, the liberal left supports it in some ways in Britain, sharia law for Muslims etc.

IMO it is sickening when you fascists want to assimilate black people into white America. Racists!
    When some people say multicultural, they mean an open-society. This is where new ideas and concepts mix, so if you are reading this post after having some 'foreign food' like a curry, noodles, nachos and others, you are benefiting from an open-society which allows these things into it.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

While Strike crudely worded his argument, he does raise an interesting point. I attribute this to the history of black culture. For a long time it was us vs them. I think this is not longer necessary. However, it's been too deeply ingrained in society to simply disappear overnight.

Easy on the personal attacks Louis. Between slyly calling Husar a Nazi in the one thread because he disagreed with you, and your outright name calling in this thread, you are getting a bit extreme.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Tell me this is a joke...
    It is.

Having now had our yucks.....
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken