Thread: New Poll shows Obama and Lame Duck Congress were popular across all spectrum

Ni dieu ni maître! Senior Member a completely inoffensive name's Avatar
    I live on the org, feeding off of what few thanks are tossed at my posts. It is up to you to make sure I don't starve.

Default New Poll shows Obama and Lame Duck Congress were popular across all spectrum

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/abc-n...ry?id=12593149

Article says that all groups were largely supportive of many of the bills that were passed. I am just glad that the lame duck session managed to pass a bunch of bills instead of getting muddled down in parliamentary procedure.
    In all these papers we see a love of honest work, an aversion to shams, a caution in the enunciation of conclusions, a distrust of rash generalizations and speculations based on uncertain premises. He was never anxious to add one more guess on doubtful matters in the hope of hitting the truth, or what might pass as such for a time, but was always ready to take infinite pains in the most careful testing of every theory. With these qualities was united a modesty which forbade the pushing of his own claims and desired no reputation except the unsought tribute of competent judges.

Default Re: New Poll shows Obama and Lame Duck Congress were popular across all spectrum

Ever since I heard Young Jeezy's song, My President is Black, I fell in love with Obama.

Enlightened Despot Member Vladimir's Avatar

Default Re: New Poll shows Obama and Lame Duck Congress were popular across all spectrum

So you prefer Obama over Hillary?
    Video Removed
    Last edited by Seamus Fermanagh; 01-20-2011 at 00:08.

Reinvent the British and you get a global finance center, edible food and better service. Reinvent the French and you may just get more Germans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Maniac From Mars
    How do you motivate your employees? Waterboarding, of course.
    Ik hou van ferme grieten en dikke pinten
    Down with dried flowers!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Senior Member Senior Member Fisherking's Avatar

I think of this like I think of most polls.

What was the sample audience? What were the exact questions and how were they asked? Where is the raw data? Was a certain demographic targeted?

Too many polls are just to support a point of view.

The background often tells you more than the poll.

Education: that which reveals to the wise,
    and conceals from the stupid,
    the vast limits of their knowledge.
    Mark Twain