Thread: woman, warrior monky

Now that I have your attention, I would like to talk about warrior monks. I have not yet played a mp game but I am just about to. First of all how do I got about finding and playing a game. Are there servers to join, like counter strike? Also, I have heard a lot about warrior monk/ musketeer armies. The problem with them shooting through friendly troops and hitting enemy troops seems to be an outrageous problem. Also, is someone uses a monk army, which it sounds like everyone does. Does everyone counter with a monky army of their own? I would choose a lot of heavy calvary and ride down their exposed flanks. Has anyone figured out how combat is decided between equal units? A unit of 120 monks against 120 monky, same ground, same honor and moral. By the way, when I am looking to destroy a few players when i get an ethernet connection. As of now I have never played a mp game. THanks for the help.

------------------
    The bastard
    The bastard

Member Member KumaRatta Yamamoto's Avatar

Been playing MP for a couple of months now, never encountered an all monk army.

But then again , i never play more than a 5000 koku game and monks are expensive.
    KumaRatta Yamamoto Sonkei soshite yuki Ratta Ichizoku. Come and visit us : www.rattaclan.homestead.com

Hi..
    First q´s...on the game index you have a link to Multiplayer, go there and press the creat an account.....when you done that process...you can go back to the multiplayer link and then press the top link to EA online server.........and there you should put in you created name and clan and also the password you have for that created name!!! and after all that your in the Online lobby...Good luck!

To the monk thing...some how hcav dont allways win over monks(they should)
    And online people play with 60 units(but if you see me online i would love to play 120!!)

At last..you need to have the latest patch to play online, at this time patch 1.12 is the newest....

------------------
    May the honour be with you all..........EuroSan the reborned spirit of LinkSan
    May the honour be with you all..........EuroSan the reborned spirit of LinkSan

Quote Originally posted by KumaRatta Yamamoto:
    Been playing MP for a couple of months now, never encountered an all monk army.

But then again , i never play more than a 5000 koku game and monks are expensive.
    [/QUOTE]

we should have a game or two, when are you usually online (Canadian time, I can convert it to Sydney,OZ time)?

website for CO-OP SP Campaign is : http://www.totalwar.org/maltz/SP_Campaign/.

I'm online most evenings on PST. Pacifac standard time. I will be gone for a week but I catch up to you later. You can show me how to play well. See ya.
    The bastard

Senior Member Senior Member Vanya's Avatar

Brass Monkey! Monkey!
    That chunky monkey!

[Sips sake, eats popcorn]