Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdoms Crusades HS: The Levantine Struggle (completed, winner: Thanatos Eclipse)

Default Re: Kingdoms Crusades Hotseat: The Levantine Struggle

Egypt!

http://www.mediafire.com/?xr9cr2v7pbp7oq2

P.S.
    Oh... seems my request to become a content manager went through. Wasn't even informed first. lol. :P
    Last edited by Quirl; 04-17-2011 at 21:39.

Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar

I spoke in your favour buddy. Welcome to the team.

It's good to see this game up and running again!
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

Quote Originally Posted by phonicsmonkey View Post
    I spoke in your favour buddy.
    Thanks man! I plan to abuse my powers, usurp the mods, and have a legendary civil war between you and myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Quirl View Post
    Thanks man! I plan to abuse my powers, usurp the mods, and have a legendary civil war between you and myself.
    Get in line. Everybody wants a piece of the monkey.

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

King Philippe of France Senior Member _Tristan_'s Avatar

King Baldwin the Tyrant, King of Jerusalem, Warden of the Holy Sepulchre, Slayer of Sultans in the Crusades Hotseat (new write-up here and previous write-up here)
    Methodios Tagaris, Caesar and Rebelin LotR
    Mexica Sunrise : An Aztec AAR

Philippe 1er de France
    in King of the Franks

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Will get to this tomorrow, have a paper to write tonight.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Get in line. Everybody wants a piece of the monkey.
    That's what happens when you fling poo at everyone. :P

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Byzantines:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...id=205&id=8971

Armies defeated: Sultan Saladin, and only Sultan Saladin (the other two are still besieging Ascalon). Let's hope Baldwin's night fighting gamble pays off.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Byzantines:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...id=205&id=8971

Armies defeated: Sultan Saladin, and only Sultan Saladin (the other two are still besieging Ascalon). Let's hope Baldwin's night fighting gamble pays off.
    Sweet! Perhaps you could liven the courtroom with such news? :)

Blog Entries

I don't want it to backfire and have the Jerusalem representative have his foot in his mouth after the Egyptians retaliate.

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

XD I will gladly sever your foot and shove it all the way down your throat if you would prefer.
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

lol. Oh well. I enjoy good Diplomacy brawls. :)

The Count of Bohemia Senior Member Cecil XIX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A great victory for the Fatimid caliphate! Ascalon has fallen and the foul crusader king's army has been slaughtered. The king now skulks in the besieged city of Jerusalem, awaiting his death. Meanwhile, two new armies are almost complete within Egypt. Against this storm, the so called "kingdom of jerusalem" will fall.

And just as a reminder, Saladin cannot be attacked this turn as he was unable to move, and your troops inside jerusalem and the castle just to the west of it (can't remember the name) are not allowed to move as they retreated there. (except for the troops that occupied that castle before my turn of course)

oh yes, the erm, save.
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...id=205&id=8977
    Last edited by Nightbringer; 04-22-2011 at 21:14.

hey guys

I've been asked by one player whether I would consider playing Venice when the 4th Crusade appears.

What does everyone think? One thing is, because I didn't set them as playable at the start, I'd need to access the save from the end of the previous player's turn (Egypt) and hit end turn myself - as you can't save anywhere on Venice's turn itself or the game will crash.

I'm fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
    A great victory for the Fatimid caliphate! Ascalon has fallen and the foul crusader king's army has been slaughtered. The king now skulks in the besieged city of Jerusalem, awaiting his death. Meanwhile, two new armies are almost complete within Egypt. Against this storm, the so called "kingdom of jerusalem" will fall.

And just as a reminder, Saladin cannot be attacked this turn as he was unable to move, and your troops inside jerusalem and the castle just to the west of it (can't remember the name) are not allowed to move as they retreated there. (except for the troops that occupied that castle before my turn of course)

oh yes, the erm, save.
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...id=205&id=8977
    It seems that like many of Org uploaders link, this one is broken for me... Can someone repost it ? Or better upload it somewhere else ?

You'd play Venice, Phonics or find another player for it ?
    King Baldwin the Tyrant, King of Jerusalem, Warden of the Holy Sepulchre, Slayer of Sultans in the Crusades Hotseat (new write-up here and previous write-up here)

Philippe 1er de France
    in King of the Franks

i was thinking I'd play it myself - or, if it comes up during my vacation, ask Zim to do it (I haven't spoken to him about it yet)

I'm for Phonics playing Venice... or some other player.

Jerusalem : Ja mata, Fatamids !!

Phonics, I was wondering if you were going to take part in person because you have a lot of OOC knowledge of ingame developments, and though I know you for an honourable player, it would remain difficult to make abstraction of that knowledge when playing the Venitians.

Philippe 1er de France
    in King of the Franks

I wasn't going to play them to win - just as GM to make sure they actually did what they were supposed to do and made life difficult for the Byzantines. I'm confident I can do that without a conflict of interest and without using any knowledge I get from my AAR.

I wasn't going to play them to win - just as GM to make sure they actually did what they were supposed to do and made life difficult for the Byzantines. I'm confident I can do that without a conflict of interest and without using any knowledge I get from my AAR.
    If that's how you're gonna play them, then again I still support you playing them.

If not phonics, then, again, another player. Either way, Venetian AI is too useless to fight on its own. Too many cheap ways to pacify them.

We'll see what Cecil thinks - he has the most to lose from this after all.

Blog Entries

Could I possibly receive a 24-hour extension for my turn? This is a very busy time of year for me and I should be back to normal by the time my next turn comes up.
    Last edited by GeneralHankerchief; 04-25-2011 at 15:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Quirl View Post
    If that's how you're gonna play them, then again I still support you playing them.

If not phonics, then, again, another player. Either way, Venetian AI is too useless to fight on its own. Too many cheap ways to pacify them.
    Then I'm OK with it as well... I just wondered how your GM position could be reconciled with being a full-fledged player...

Philippe 1er de France
    in King of the Franks

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Could I possibly receive a 24-hour extension for my turn? This is a very busy time of year for me and I should be back to normal by the time my next turn comes up.
    Sure thing

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast