Poll: Are you up for this?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: KnightTime II [Concluded]

Little Mons†er Senior Member Secura's Avatar

Default Re: KnightTime II [In play]

From what I can tell via my own perspective, the game didn't actually have bona fide mafia in the traditional sense.

While my role PM stated that I was mafia, the nature of the role was more akin to a serial killer, since I was the sole person on my team and had to remove everyone else. It actually looked like a two serial killer vs. town setup, which is fairly well-balanced until you factor in town power roles of which I surmised there would be many given the nature of the characters... what appears to be a bulletproof townie would have been a particular thorn in the side, given that the serial killers had to avoid being killed by their opposite as well as avoid the lynch.

In the end, I was introduced to the other serial killer through Warman, and we were going to team together to wipe out the town; we'd have had two kills per night, which would naturally have been unbalanced in such a small game, but I don't think this game was as much about balance as it was the roster of 'cool' characters in it.

I'm unsure who my temporary partner chose for his night-kill, but I opted to avoid killing for the first night to lure y'all into a false sense of security and/or implicate Seon, who's role as Candyman looked antagonistic compared to the hussars and such. :3
    "Blacker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself… that is coffee."

I was GrumpyBear, a CareBear. I had a special power, and it was be able to talk to people at night? or something of that nature..

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm some random Croat hussar with what amounts to a bulletproof vest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123