Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I'm finishing up a small book of my own that I'm going to have publish. I like to propose a idea for this forum. I have found this publisher online that will publish anything for you (minium 108 pages for a actual book though) and I checked them out and they are legit.

I like to have a book published about TW MP from the beginning to now. A "Who's who) book I should say. I'm looking at around 100 TW MP players and clans, 1-2 pages each for players (perhaps more) and 3-5 pages for clans. If you like to help, this is what I need from you guys and gals. I need you guys to write a 1-2 page summary (more if needed) about yourself and PM it to me or e-mail it to me (Warman8@gmail.com). Anyone here who wants to help me write summaries up about any clan is more then welcome to.

I will add each person's entry into the book and I'll seek to it that I (try) to get everyone a copy of the book for free.

What you guys think? It be nice to perserve our history so we can look back in 30 years from now and laugh about the goofy crap we did on a video game.

Please do let me know what you think of this.