Thread: A question

Default A question

Hello, I have a forum and it has information for the persian and greek units:

Can I public the name of somes military units with diferent image - made by me - for ilustrate the unit (saying that it is based in Europa Barbarorum) or they have copyright?

But, first: Can I publicate information (name, images, description) for an unit in my forum?

Thanks

Default Re: A question

Hello, I have a forum and it has information for the persian and greek units:

Can I public the name of somes military units with diferent image - made by me - for ilustrate the unit (saying that it is based in Europa Barbarorum) or they have copyright?

But, first: Can I publicate information (name, images, description) for an unit in my forum?

Thanks
    hey, answer me, please. if anyone reply me I will do this ^^^^. Can I publicate the name of somes military units in my forum with estadistics and diferent image (saying that it is based in Europa Barbarorum)? Thanks

As long as you give credit on the page to Europa Barbarorum (preferably with hyperlink to EB home page), I think it will be fine for you to use the unit names on your own site.

Xsaçapāvan é Skudra Member Atraphoenix's Avatar

please PM to our mod leaders about your request.
    you can see our mod leader, members in our FAQ Thread here.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...Barbarorum-FAQ

At the moment, I am exhausted to help you further.

Atra

My Submods for EB
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    My AAR/Guides How to assault cities with Horse Archers? RISE OF ARSACIDS! (A Pahlava AAR) - finished
    History is written by the victor." Winston Churchill