Thread: In a nutshell if your sitting on the fence...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default In a nutshell if your sitting on the fence...

The single player is good the battles are good the game is buggy as HELL, and i dont just mean 1 or 2 bugs i mean dozens. If you have the patience to put up with constant failed automatches - clan campaigns that dont register your wins and ladders that dont register your wins, avatar skill trees that suddenly stop you from adding points - automatches that put you in siege games when you specifically asked for land - automatches that put you in sea battles when you specifically asked for land, automatches that go 2v2 then add a guy from the other team to your team then the game crashes - shogun 2 processes still running in windows when you exit the game properly so it wont even load back up if you exit then try to go back in - CTD for no reason when alt tabbing (more than any game ive ever seen) - game in 2011 with dx9 only on release and no aa (we will patch them in later *like all of the above and below?*) - magic powerup buildings that appear even when you have them deselected - gaining triats like dishonorable coward just for playing automatch which is needed to go up the ladder and the clan meta - mass nub clans of 600 people unbeatable due to clan campaign design... and many more i cannot be bothered to type.

If you can put up with all that its all good and one of the best battle engines since mtw1.. I can, can you?
    Last edited by Swoosh So; 03-20-2011 at 09:16.

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha