Thread: my evening at the races

Default my evening at the races

started out well enough,,,comp started right up and didnt even need to prime it,,,thats where it all went to hello why me,,,,
    turns out our glorious %^%%*%$*%& patch deleted a clanmates advatar ect and hes gotta start all over...k np my rankings gone all to hello anyway helping clanmates level up..no biggie we do it again.....

First match....Magy and Komoch...needless to say we were trounced once again

Second Match...Mr **** and his croney...very unpleasant fella..anger issues l assume..they won but left without thier gens and a couple black eyes...actully there was 1 man gen left but he was huddled in so tight with his nagit trying to avoid my arrow fire that all was left to be seen was his shadow...not shure where he was hidein in there

Then for desert comes the 3rd course ...Mr or Miss Belle...not shure which to be honest but a very pleasant sort to deal with..in anycase was a very close match comeing down to a few units but lost in the end

all in all was good evening ..almost beat 2 top players and even managed to get maggys bows before they taught us the errors of our ways so cant realy complain to much :O{

oh and congrats to me for makeing it to the 100th post without being banned but the decade is young
    Last edited by Gregoshi; 05-11-2011 at 17:59. Reason: Naming names among other things

Blog Entries

Default Re: my evening at the races

Quote Originally Posted by CanCritter View Post
    started out well enough,,,comp started right up and didnt even need to prime it,,,thats where it all went to hello why me,,,,
    turns out our glorious %^%%*%$*%& patch deleted a clanmates advatar ect and hes gotta start all over...k np my rankings gone all to hello anyway helping clanmates level up..no biggie we do it again.....

First match....Magy and Komoch...needless to say we were trounced once again

Second Match...Mr **** and his croney...very unpleasant fella..anger issues l assume...they won but left without thier gens and a couple black eyes...actully there was 1 man gen left but he was huddled in so tight with his nagit trying to avoid my arrow fire that all was left to be seen was his shadow...not shure where he was hidein in there

Then for desert comes the 3rd course ...Mr or Miss Belle...not shure which to be honest but a very pleasant sort to deal with..in anycase was a very close match comeing down to a few units but lost in the end

all in all was good evening ..almost beat 2 top players and even managed to get maggys bows before they taught us the errors of our ways so cant realy complain to much :O{

oh and congrats to me for makeing it to the 100th post without being banned but the decade is young

Hehe ;)

Magy lost his vets and gen as well, starting all over again. I dont understand how this can happen, actual these informations should be up in the steam cloud and you just download it wherever you log in…. This sounds like a steam-cloud problem.

We played this **** a few times now, not a good player, but acts a bit weird. There are many guys out with no manner and mostly even rude.
    But as long you get us to play, you will have some fun and at least some nice fellas ;)
    Last edited by Gregoshi; 05-11-2011 at 18:23. Reason: Removed name from post

yeah **** are definitely rude...
    Last edited by Gregoshi; 05-11-2011 at 18:23. Reason: Removed name

Theres plenty of unpleasant manors around, I normally get them when I'm games with Swoosh who seems to have an abusive player magnet attached to her :). I'd recommend not grouping with Swoosh Critter as you both seem to attract them :P

Sorry to hear about Magys reset not fun.
    One enemy is too many a hundred friends too few.

AggonySpoon, MizuSpoon, EuroSpoon, Linkspoon Li

Travelling Knight Content Manager Nigel's Avatar

That could have been ^-^Belle.
    She has been (and perhaps still is) on the top page of the in game ladder and from what she posts at the forums (in nice colours) seems to have her head in the right place, albeit beeing higly competitive and sharp.

I would love to see her and Swoosh clash on the battlefield some day. But would hate to be standing between them when that happens .

May I please remind all to refrain from naming players or clans with which you've had problems with either in cheating or bad behaviour.

Of course, good play and behaviour should be rewarded and feel free to sing the praises of the good guys (male or female) you encounter on the field of battle.
    This space intentionally left blank

geez...your takeing all the fun outa being a habitual troublemaker...wax on wax off :O)

Senior Member Senior Member Elrich of Gaul's Avatar

Ahhh... Mr. Miaghi has returned.... *bows Critter*... or should I say... bonjour.!!
    "Wake from death and return to life..."

hail elrich!

been along time :)

Senior Member Senior Member Elrich of Gaul's Avatar

*bows*

Indeed it has.... we're all coming out of mothballs the whole lot of us.. lol
    "Wake from death and return to life..."

Sounds like you had an enjoyable apetizer and dessert that evening mr Critter.

Too bad about the poor dinner.