Poll: Knowing what you now know about Shogun 2...would you still have bought it?

Thread: Knowing what you now know about Shogun 2...would you still have bought it?

Question Knowing what you now know about Shogun 2...would you still have bought it?

1. yes
    2. no
    3. maybe after bugs were fixed
    Hunter King George Visit the Realm of the Hunters:
    Proud participant of the Code of Honor. Have you signed the code?

Wherever my blade takes me or to school, it sorta depends

Default Re: Knowing what you now know about Shogun 2...would you still have bought it?

1. yes.

because bugs especially multiplayer always exist on release and will be fixed with subsequent patches.

Default Re: Knowing what you now know about Shogun 2...would you still have bought it?

I'd say yes,Steam will update the game.

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes.

umm, i understand your objectivity, your wanting to know if this version is worth it...really, i do.

But your poll is asking the wrong people.
    Standing up for the rights of gay spies everywhere.

Yes... I've seen much much worse. Gameplay is not too bad really and MPC's are suprisingly addictive.

I voted maybe after bugs were fixed so yes, I consider it a mistake to have bought it this early. These days time is more valuable than money and unpredictable game length is just bad. Modern RTS's need to punish defensive gameplay or they'll fail as competitive games.
    Last edited by Crandaeolon; 03-25-2011 at 12:28.