Thread: The Creative Coalition for STW Enrichment

[I dunno if that's a good name, but it's just an idea for one.]

People around here are always talking reform and improvement and what not, and very little if any of it, in the form it's being milled around in now, is going to ever sink through to the game designers. But this is not how it has to be! The power to make change is right now in our grasp!

What we will do is form a coalition, which will be jointly and intellectual forum and thinktank, and a political force. We will all discuss our ideas for improving the game, and then work out a platform of ideas that we can all agree on. We would bring anyone in who wanted to, and perhaps whole clans would join, and once we had drafted our platform and were ready to put it into action we could go and get the backing of various clans, in the end having certainly several dozen if not a couple or few hundred people involved, sending a united and specific message to the game designers!

So come one come all, if you are dedicated Shogun players willing to put a little time and effort into improving the game! This is no joke, I have no doubt that this can work!

The first order of business of course will be setting out some loose rules and guidlines for what we will be doing.. I'll contribute a little here, which can be added on to by others. We should of course have everyone be honorable in their discussions. We should make a member list, on which anyone would be welcome even if they don't regularly partake in our discussions.. we should probably work out some backup system to bring things to a vote in the unlikely event that a consensus is not reached on an issue..

Anyway, I look forward to working with you all to improve this great game!

------------------
    Khan7

Your enthusiasm is to be commended. However the reality is that this is a free (after you buy the game) online player site.

Many good ideas have been put forward by players and some of these end up in the update patches they do every once in a while. We can only hope that future versions of this great game include some of the things that many experienced players think will improve the game as a whole either online or in SP.

To be honest I can't see the viability of your scheme but good luck anyway.
    website for CO-OP SP Campaign is : http://www.totalwar.org/maltz/SP_Campaign/.

Actually...

The idea is good and has been used extensively so far. Erado San and his "Question Time" and wish lists have been circulating around for a long time and since the start. The degree of success of the initiative thogh is still under discussion and although I am no longer an active member of the community my personal feeling is sooo negative that I think it's worth it if I don't express it... again. For the sake of your own free opinion

Regards!

Metha

------------------
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."