Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Org Issues and Improvements

Member Member Asteroids Champion, Run N Gun Champion, Hook Line & Sinker Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Street Racer Champion, Pipe Mania Champion, Spider Jump Champion, Asteroids 2k3 Champion, Jason's Pong Champion, Desert Battle Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Burger Time Champion, Bug Juice Champion, Plastic Saucer Champion, Quick Shot Champion, Shuriken Challenge Champion, James Bomb Champion, Gary Golf Champion, Red Beard Champion, Crazy Cars Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Space Runner Champion, Submarine Champion, Space Rescue Champion, Roller Blaze Champion, Kirby's Star Scramble Champion, Chicken Champion, Shootout Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Space Hunter Champion, Jail Break Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Mouse Kill Champion, Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Takion Champion, Jet Pac Stan Champion, Warthog Launch Champion, Mahjong Champion, Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Iceberg Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion, Shoot The Gatso Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Fall Down Champion, Invasion 2196 Champion, Frogger Champion, Skeleton Park Champion, Fishing the Sea Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Duck Tracker Champion, Bunny Grab Champion, jetpacker Champion, Disco Racer Champion, Lift Champion, Brighton Bounty Champion, V:force Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Tiger Moth Champion, Rotation Champion, Jack's Bar Champion, Ninja Turtles 2 Champion, Ping Champion, Killer Bob Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Battle of Helms Deep Champion, Life Bouy Champion, Ice Racer Champion, Ghost 2000 Champion, Its Mine Champion, Home Run Rally Champion, Alien Invasion Champion, Homeland Defense Champion, Stick Avalanche Champion, Paintball Champion, What-A-Shot Champion, Reactor Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Mars Patrol Champion, Starcastle Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Sonny Sunshine Champion, Home Run Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Pin Headz Champion, Fun Santa Champion, Mission Mars Champion, Tontie Champion ConjurerDragon's Avatar

Default Re: Org Issues and Improvements

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Nothing to do with the Org, unfortunately for you. The person would need to upload the files elsewhere.
    Link removed to avoid confusion.
    All 3 of the links to MTW patches result in errors:
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local....php?catid=164
    "The requested URL /mizu/mizus/files/files/MTW/patches/MTW-Gold.zip was not found on this server."

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Mizus is our old server, and unfortunately I don't think we still have those files.

What are you looking for Dragon? What file?
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Most of the files on the Mizus server can be found here, they got migrated before that host got closed down:
    https://forums.totalwar.org/mizu/mizus/files/files/

Unfortunately, we didn't get everything from the Atomic Gamer site, but if you ask around there may some packrats who have the files...
    Last edited by drone; 04-15-2019 at 13:29.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Member Member Asteroids Champion, Run N Gun Champion, Hook Line & Sinker Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Street Racer Champion, Pipe Mania Champion, Spider Jump Champion, Asteroids 2k3 Champion, Jason's Pong Champion, Desert Battle Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Burger Time Champion, Bug Juice Champion, Plastic Saucer Champion, Quick Shot Champion, Shuriken Challenge Champion, James Bomb Champion, Gary Golf Champion, Red Beard Champion, Crazy Cars Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Space Runner Champion, Submarine Champion, Space Rescue Champion, Roller Blaze Champion, Kirby's Star Scramble Champion, Chicken Champion, Shootout Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Space Hunter Champion, Jail Break Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Mouse Kill Champion, Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Takion Champion, Jet Pac Stan Champion, Warthog Launch Champion, Mahjong Champion, Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Iceberg Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion, Shoot The Gatso Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Fall Down Champion, Invasion 2196 Champion, Frogger Champion, Skeleton Park Champion, Fishing the Sea Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Duck Tracker Champion, Bunny Grab Champion, jetpacker Champion, Disco Racer Champion, Lift Champion, Brighton Bounty Champion, V:force Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Tiger Moth Champion, Rotation Champion, Jack's Bar Champion, Ninja Turtles 2 Champion, Ping Champion, Killer Bob Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Battle of Helms Deep Champion, Life Bouy Champion, Ice Racer Champion, Ghost 2000 Champion, Its Mine Champion, Home Run Rally Champion, Alien Invasion Champion, Homeland Defense Champion, Stick Avalanche Champion, Paintball Champion, What-A-Shot Champion, Reactor Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Mars Patrol Champion, Starcastle Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Sonny Sunshine Champion, Home Run Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Pin Headz Champion, Fun Santa Champion, Mission Mars Champion, Tontie Champion ConjurerDragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval View Post
    Mizus is our old server, and unfortunately I don't think we still have those files.

What are you looking for Dragon? What file?
    I was specifically looking for the patch for the Medieval: Total War Gold Edition version. But the other two versions of patches are missing too if you try to follow any of the download buttons on that page

I tried to download it from here
    https://forums.totalwar.com/discussi...al-war-patches
    but the link to the atomicgamersite was broken too and the other link got me only a passwordprotected zipfile

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConjurerDragon View Post
    I was specifically looking for the patch for the Medieval: Total War Gold Edition version. But the other two versions of patches are missing too if you try to follow any of the download buttons on that page
    I have a copy of that, but it's too big to upload/attach in a post (5MB). I also probably have at least half the MTW files with broken links. If we want to offer working links, i can provide some help there, just need the upload permissions.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

I'm thinking we should do a hosted space for our Org links - this can be very useful for the community. I'll look into that.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country.

Member thankful for this post:

I found the 2.01 patch for the gold edition on ModDB
    https://www.moddb.com/games/medieval...ion-v201-patch

Cheers Dragon, I'll draw up a list of things we should have on our server. Gnome Editor / MTW VI patch will be added.

Proud

Been to:

Another broken link, this time in the TW: Medieval 2 patch section:
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local....php?catid=157
    is a link to Atomic Gamer to "browse for patches"

In the M2TW FAQ thread under point 1.1
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...-Strategy-Tips
    is a link to Ras´al´Ghuls unit stats list here
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...preadsheet-TW)
    which seems empty to me.

The links to the mizus.com server seem all broken and the images in the thread are empty placeholders for me.

Research Fiend Technical Administrator Tetris Champion, Boxteroid Champion, Summer Games Champion, Snakeman Champion, Ms Pacman Champion therother's Avatar

I've mass edited all download links from the mizu server to point to the (incomplete) mirror on our server. Hopefully that restores many of the legacy links.

As for the Ras's thread, the mizu server is offline, has been for some years. Perhaps Ras or someone else still has a local copy? Ras hasn't been active at the Org since 2011 though.
    Nullius addictus iurare in uerba magistri -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there -- George Santayana

Research Fiend Technical Administrator Tetris Champion, Boxteroid Champion, Summer Games Champion, Snakeman Champion, Ms Pacman Champion therother's Avatar

Was able to restore the content from the WayBack Machine. The Open links should now work.

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there -- George Santayana

Members thankful for this post (2):

Should we make a detailed list with everything available on our server?
    @ConjurerDragon, would that be of interest to you?

Proud

Been to:

Quote Originally Posted by edyzmedieval View Post
    Should we make a detailed list with everything available on our server?
    @ConjurerDragon, would that be of interest to you?
    Is not everything visible that is available when I click on "Downloads"?
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local_links.php

Quote Originally Posted by ConjurerDragon View Post
    Is not everything visible that is available when I click on "Downloads"?
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local_links.php
    Ah, wait, therother made everything available. That should make it work fully.

Proud

Been to:

Just a heads up - for some reason, some threads load slowly.

For example the thread on books about Medieval Europe - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...urope-and-Rome

Older threads are more likely to contain insecure or unavailable images. This is what causes them to load more slowly.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011