Thread: ODE to the Bailer

Default ODE to the Bailer

..big ones...fat ones..lazy ones...screwy little ugly ones...tall ones ,short ones and probally a couple port ones..
    ..here a bailer there a bailer..everywhere a bailer and not a stock of straw anywhere to be seen...
    they come durring the day and they scurry by night only just a fleeting sight...were they there or was it just another nightmare..
    they bail to the left and they bail to the right to afraid to fight so they take flight into the night...were they realy there?
    in the end l feel sorry for these folks as thier realy just bad jokes
    so take flight if you must and go back to your holes..
    we will do just fine without you ***holes

Cheers
    Critter

PS....CA WHERE THE HECK IS MY BAN FEATURE?????

Default Re: ODE to the Bailer

You forgot to mention the cursing bailer variant. ;)

..fears no adversary Senior Member Jochi Khan's Avatar

PS....CA WHERE THE HECK IS MY BAN FEATURE?????
    They dont want you banning *players* heh
    R.I.P Great Warrior Ja mata TosaInu

sat at the..Nomad Alliance..campfire

Do your best and do it according to your own inner standard
    --call it conscience--
    not just according to society's knowledge and judgement of your deeds.

Blog Entries

It would be awesome, if we could bann player from our games. Pretty easy to sort out the cheater.

Senior Member Senior Member Dionysus9's Avatar

I also want a ban feature. The intentional drops are annoying.
    Hunter_Bachus

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jochi Khan View Post
    They dont want you banning *players* heh
    Of course, they would lose money.

But they disabled the chat feature for MP in 2005 (a MP player who hated me and a few others and said he was a reporter and 'wrote' a article and threated CA that if they don't shut chat off, he will publish the article. CA did and abadoned MP for 2 months once they found out they were suckered in )

Hmm a ban feature could also be used to stop u playing good teams, ive seen a good few teams near the top of the ladder that wont fight us and quit at setup :(
    That would suck abit tbh if it was used that way.

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh So View Post
    Hmm a ban feature could also be used to stop u playing good teams, ive seen a good few teams near the top of the ladder that wont fight us and quit at setup :(
    That would suck abit tbh if it was used that way.
    Yes, but what can you do about? They just escape from you game and thats it, since the ladder is all about many games played and not whom you played!
    In the old days, it was important to play vs. other good ranked teams to gain ranking. Today thats the least thing some teams want to do!

Imo the ranking should be determined to whom you play, you shouldnt gain ranking by playing ver low ranked teams, but gain a lot more, if you play high ranked player.

We have to say, that most of the high ranked team are crap anyway, they just play much, thats it. Till now we had 1 team which was challanging, the rest of the top 20 is either alt-f4 or crap.

Pretty harsh on the top 20 there kocy :) I dunno we havent been matched with many of the top 20, btw does that mean me and amp are crap or alt f4 :) I see some pretty well known names in there woc and elite for starters.

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

lve played woc and all our dealings have been hounourble..they field a pretty good 2v2 and 3v3 team... lve had a few clannies quit but most are not from known clans

Blog Entries

There should be a "challenge-feature" I would like to play the top teams. Right now we all farm other low lvls and hardly meet each other.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTW
    We’re cracking down on an issue the community identified where players could gain an advantage by “rage quitting” the game. Now, for match-made battles, the host will receive a win if the client uses ALT+F4 to exit the game. If the host disconnects, neither player will receive a win. This is a partial fix for the problem, and we’re still working on it, but for now this will hopefully improve your online multiplayer experience.
    So... this implemented yet?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crandaeolon View Post
    So... this implemented yet?
    I just can say, that we got 2x alt-f4 yesterday and we dont got a win. Instead we got 3 extra losses while losing one game. Ladder is still buggy, alt-f4 isnt solved.
    Maybe it works sometimes, for me it didnt work till yet, but 2 games is not a good overview.

We see now more hosted games, which is good. Many things are still buggy. We have tons of 3:1 or 4:0 games, where we still have to restart game.