Thread: The OFFICIAL .Org Steam Group

The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

Default The OFFICIAL .Org Steam Group

In an effort to propagate a more community minded atmosphere, the .Org has started an official steam group! Here, you can keep up to date on news about the various goings on in the different areas of the community, and you won't even need to tab out of your favorite games to do it.

Not just for staying informed, one of our goals is to bring the different aspects of The Org together under one roof, enabling our members to find partners and opponents for all their favorite games: most notably Shogun 2, ETW and NTW, quickly and easily.

You can find a link to the steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheOrg

For more information on the group or to report events and news to get an announcement made, send a PM to Monk here at the Org, or a message to HardLuckRabbit on steam (same guy ).

The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

Default Re: The OFFICIAL .Org Steam Group

Mini-bump to say we are amazed by the response to the steam group, and would like to thank everyone for joining. Keep an eye on the group for everything i mentioned in the OP!

The org wouldn't be here without its members and we're doing our best to branch out to new mediums. Please send your suggestions, feedback, and news to me and I'll do my best to see it implemented.

Great I joined...now how do i delete it?
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's a blood-in, blood-out sort of thing.

CR
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder