Thread: Units_info folder

Default Units_info folder

Hey guys, nicely work here around! Keep going!

Thanks to your tutorials I was able to add unit cards to my customized units (a version of the hastati). I'm using Mod:switch and I have both unit cards of them, the smaller version and the large version (extracted with vercingetorix extractor) but I just don't seem to make the large version work properly.

I renamed the hastati as renegade_hastati (my dictionary entry). The file in Data/UI/units/romans_julii is called #ROMAN_RENEGADE_HASTATI, which works properly. But the other entry in UI/units_info/romans_julii doesn't work (the larger version, the one located where atributes and description of the unit are). It keeps showing that grey peasant.

How should I make it work properly? I thought I had only to rename the file as #ROMAN_RENEGADE_HASTATI_INFO, but doesn't work.

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Units_info folder

Maybe just a mistake, but you wrote UI/unitS_info and that file is supposed to be in UI/unit(no s)_info folder. that might help :)
    Shi-Zroi Total War!!!!

Shaidar Haran Senior Member SAM Site Champion Myrddraal's Avatar

Hi TwilightSS,

Welcome to the .org, I hope you get a chance to check out some of the other subforums here.

Does this tutorial help?

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...dit-Unit-Cards

Dude, that was completely noobish for my part, omfg, hahahaha I went mad trying to find the mistake... it was that, I thought there was something wrong with the info cards, but it was the folder... nice...

Thanks!