Thread: A Toast!

Default A Toast!

Brothers! Visitors! Our Landlordship and Patronage has upgraded the Hall and made it more appealing and open to the outside world, that our works and discourses may be more easily sought by travelers from many a broad land.

So even if you are a more reclusive brother, and are more inclined to endless study of manuscritos rather than the authorship of them, still I call upon you to use this occasion to raise a glass in support of the longevity of our Hall and our brotherhood, that we as members may be outlived by the life of this eternal gathering.

Raise your glasses one and all to the glory of our Hall!

Default Re: A Toast!

Our new Lords and Masters are doing indeed their best in continuing the legacy of this place and our previous Lord and Master who's life thread was cut so untimely...

Long live the org, long live the Main Hall:

Last edited by gollum; 04-23-2011 at 09:59.
    The Caravel Mod: a (very much) improvedvanilla MTW/VI v2.1 early campaign

Please make sure you have the latest version (v3.3)
    Since v3.3 the Caravel Mod includes customised campaigns for huge and default unit settings

Download v3.3
    Info & Discussion Thread

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Ah yes, one of my favourite forums.

Toast some ale, drink that beer, open the barrel of wine...for we need to rejoice!
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Cheers to you guys, who make this a great place for all.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

And cheers to all the staff for all the workhours and efforts to operate this place at the high standard it has

Since v3.3 the Caravel Mod includes customised campaigns for huge and default unit settings

Download v3.3
    Info & Discussion Thread

And yes, i meant past, present and future staff :) Thank you Martok, thank you Caravel, hoorah for Mithrandir, bammf and drone! :)
    Last edited by gollum; 04-23-2011 at 19:04.

Download v3.3
    Info & Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gollum View Post
    Martok
    The Camel Lord is now almost of legend... lost to time. Wherever our absent friend is, we can only wish that he be well.

//edit: I had the privilege to serve under the man himself in these very halls. A just and merciful lord indeed.
    Last edited by caravel; 04-23-2011 at 20:40.

Cheers!

Still the best forum for discussing whatever interests you
    Ja-mata TosaInu

That is correct brother Bunny, for all that ever warranted interest was MTW, and for this reason we find all that life can teach of value and virtue here in the Main Hall - and it is the Main Hall - where other halls are found wanting.

And I fear brother Gollum may have been hitting the ale very hard since the first toast last night since he now drinks to past, present and future, and no doubt everything in between - but I will drink to that!

Its probably because i kept drinking during the past present and future all the while :)

Download v3.3
    Info & Discussion Thread