Thread: Anybody still play STW???

Default Anybody still play STW???

I just now got the game downloaded to my computer after about 8 years of not playing. Looking to see if anybody still plays and how I can get some games going over the internet if possible. Let me know!

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

Default Re: Anybody still play STW???

I don't play any MP so my comment might be irrelevant, but the game being as old as it is, I don't think many people do. There is a fakeserver thread in this forum that you might like to read and try your luck there. I don't know how active it is however.
    Silence is beautiful

The turn of the year I had a fit of insanity and threw away my old copy of STW, the original redbox. Seriously, I should have cut out the front and framed it instead...

Honestly though, I haven't been able to get it or MTW to run for a couple years, and didn't want to keep an old box around just for it. Sorry, I wish I could help you.

Hey I'm new to STW but I would be more than happy to play a quick multiplayer game with you! Just tell me when and how...

Monk of the Blue Ridge Member Mori Zennousha's Avatar

Greetings all,

Been a long time, but I, too, have recently reinstalled this old gem. It's still unbelievably immersive, and I fell back in love with it in no time. If MP were to be made available, I would certainly be happy to dust off my old battle gear and jump in!

My best to all,
    Z

Hi there everybody,

me, too, as strict SinglePlayer, have only to contribute: Love that game for an occasional afternoon, and keep it installed (STW:MI-Version); prefer Shimazu as a slow starter, or Mori for a quickie - but having fun anyway.

Hope you find enough people for your MP-desires!

greetings daigaku