Thread: W A R N I N G - regarding old vets, new lvl 9 abilities & Vet/avatar reset

Blog Entries

Default W A R N I N G - regarding old vets, new lvl 9 abilities & Vet/avatar reset

Right now some people still run around with vets which are lvl 5 or 6, but got a lvl 9 ability.

It could be possible that if you use an "invalid" vet, with not lvl 9 and a lvl 9 ability, this cause the reset of all your vets and avatar!

Im still investigate this, but be aware of this problem and maybe dont use these vets.

Also, note, that the bugs many used before are solved now! You cant create a lvl 5 vet with bansai or inspire anymore (actual this is good).
    You have to create a lvl 8 to put the lvl 9 ability up on it. This said, if this doesnt cause the reset (described above) than you might want to save your vets.

Default Re: W A R N I N G - regarding old vets, new lvl 9 abilities & Vet/avatar reset

I got 4 yari cav with inspire and banzai. Now with the patch if I'm reading it right with the lvl 8 first I'm lucky that I already had them built with both before the patch because now it's 8 skills spent first and 9th skill point can be spent for banzai or inspire. I could be wrong, but once I lvl up one of my kata cav I'll find out if it's 9th only which would be just 1, or 8th which would mean I can still put banzai and inspire on one cav.

I created my one banzai cav at rank like 5 that doesn't have inspire and is all charge, but it's now rank 9 ofc, so it's valid now. :)

Blog Entries

Default Re: W A R N I N G - regarding old vets, new lvl 9 abilities & Vet/avatar reset

Quote Originally Posted by AMP View Post
    I got 4 yari cav with inspire and banzai. Now with the patch if I'm reading it right with the lvl 8 first I'm lucky that I already had them built with both before the patch because now it's 8 skills spent first and 9th skill point can be spent for banzai or inspire. I could be wrong, but once I lvl up one of my kata cav I'll find out if it's 9th only which would be just 1, or 8th which would mean I can still put banzai and inspire on one cav.

I created my one banzai cav at rank like 5 that doesn't have inspire and is all charge, but it's now rank 9 ofc, so it's valid now. :)
    Yes, everyone with this kind of units can call them lucky, it wont be possible anymore. Also note, that you have to pay for 8 upgrades till you can get the lvl 9 one, which will be hella expensive for many units.

Yes it is to expensive for many units, so lucky those that can buff up ashi no problem to get inspire and hold firm. I'm cavalry clan so best I have is GG with scare very very expensive. Just wish I knew how much scare gave -morale. I really don't like hidden info.

Buffing up a yari cav or kata cav to get inspire or banzai isn't to bad, but not something you'd want to have alot of course. My 4 yari cav are only "just" worth taking with the nerf of inspire and increase cost of yari cav by 50, just my luck eh? Time to start working on a couple of kata cav with that price drop on them.

Yes I took note of that you have to spend 8 skills, so I'm lucky I did or I might have gotten a reset. O.o

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AMP View Post
    Yes it is to expensive for many units, so lucky those that can buff up ashi no problem to get inspire and hold firm. I'm cavalry clan so best I have is GG with scare very very expensive. Just wish I knew how much scare gave -morale. I really don't like hidden info.

Buffing up a yari cav or kata cav to get inspire or banzai isn't to bad, but not something you'd want to have alot of course. My 4 yari cav are only "just" worth taking with the nerf of inspire and increase cost of yari cav by 50, just my luck eh? Time to start working on a couple of kata cav with that price drop on them.

Yes I took note of that you have to spend 8 skills, so I'm lucky I did or I might have gotten a reset. O.o
    Well, I cant touch many of my spear vets now, I did a test yesterday with a hold firm ashi. I made a new one, spent 40 tokens and had finger crossed, to make it work.
    Actual, it works. the ashi is now lvl 9 with 9 upgrades and costs me around 780 Koku.

Keep what you have and never delete it ;)