Thread: Broke Down and Re-upped twitter

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Broke Down and Re-upped twitter

So PM me and if I deem you worthy/not a homicide threat, you can see what I'm like IRL
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Default Re: Broke Down and Re-upped twitter

You seem like the perfect candidate for Twitter - a master of funny and/or insightful one-liners, and not particularly concerned with grammar issues. It would never work for me. I can barely write anything about anything without it turning into a short essay, and what I write is almost never interesting!

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

So you don't want to hear my new idea for themed t-shirts?

Last edited by Strike For The South; 05-13-2011 at 10:53.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Ni dieu ni maître! Senior Member a completely inoffensive name's Avatar
    I live on the org, feeding off of what few thanks are tossed at my posts. It is up to you to make sure I don't starve.

send it to me.
    In all these papers we see a love of honest work, an aversion to shams, a caution in the enunciation of conclusions, a distrust of rash generalizations and speculations based on uncertain premises. He was never anxious to add one more guess on doubtful matters in the hope of hitting the truth, or what might pass as such for a time, but was always ready to take infinite pains in the most careful testing of every theory. With these qualities was united a modesty which forbade the pushing of his own claims and desired no reputation except the unsought tribute of competent judges.

L'Etranger Senior Member Banquo's Ghost's Avatar
    Hunting the Snark, a long way from Tipperary...

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJaeger View Post
    I can barely write anything about anything without it turning into a short essay, and what I write is almost never interesting!
    I think you do yourself an injustice. Based on the evidence here at the Org, you write very well and most interestingly. Controversial perhaps, learned certainly, but boring - never.
    "If there is a sin against life, it consists not so much in despairing as in hoping for another life and in eluding the implacable grandeur of this one."
    Albert Camus "Noces"

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

I'll be able to add to my collection of screenshots of people tweeting about what they're eating. A collection that seems to grow every second of everyday.
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts