Thread: The EBII Recruitment thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: The EBII Recruitment thread

I would like to volunteer my services as a modeler for EBII.

I work with Blender, and can model weapons/armour/objects, high-detail head and body meshes (low-detail as well), and probably buildings (they're easier than faces). Horse models are a little more difficult, but I can do them as well if given time to research.

Sample models:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Roman Gallic Helm (the model's a bit choppy here)

Side view

Human head (I can make lower polygon meshes as well)

Side view

This view is probably better, since it brings out the shadows on the face

------

I'm still a beginner at Blender, thus the occasional mistake (the tip of the nose on the head model above, for example), but hopefully this is good enough to be allowed to contribute to EBII's development.

I don't know how to make skins, but am willing to learn and have experience using GIMP to make maps and GIFs. I also possess a basic knowledge of Python, which is thankfully more than enough to work with M2TW's script, and am familiar with how scripting on the M2TW engine works. Thus, I can also work as a scripter, though I would prefer to focus on modeling primarily if possible.

Oh, and I might be able to model siege engines, since that's what everyone is going on about recently. I don't know how to animate them yet, however.
    Inactive Account- Will not respond to private messages or mentions.

Members thankful for this post (7):

+ Show/Hide List