Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Reports (Save Game thread)

Default Re: Chancellor Report, Autumn 259 BCE

I'd like to take the save tomorrow, but it could be around 2000 central Europe time, so please wait with the next turn until I've had mine. :)

Taking the save!

I have defeated the garrison of Seleuceia in the Battle of Seleuceia and taken the city! I set my men free to pillage and rape for three days and three nights. The survivors are sold into slavery - 21 903 of them. My initial intention was to burn the city to the ground after taking it and making my way back to the safety of Antiocheia as quickly as possible to retrain my troops. But my men have taken surprisingly few casualties and the population of Seleuceia that remains is relatively passive. If we begin recruiting a strong garrison now, maybe, just maybe, we can hold this city. It would be a terrific blow to the Seleucids...

KotN-259-4-2.rar
    Last edited by Folgore; 09-05-2011 at 21:38.

I can't take the save for a little while, but anyway-

Can somebody move my guy down to Alexandreia? I don't intend on buying anything or that, I just want to build cash hoard and hang out at capital.

Also, if anyone needs to recruit troops, send me to the city where the recruiting takes place- my character has a couple traits+ancillaries that reduce recruitment costs.

Involuntary Gaesatae Member The Celtic Viking's Avatar

Taking the save.

Involuntary Gaesatae Member The Celtic Viking's Avatar

Default Chancellor Report, Winter 259 BCE

Construction:
    A military government is being installed in Seleukeia. A proper government is being installed in Edessa. A Royal Stele is being constructed in Alexandreia to show the natives that Philadelphos' rule as their Pharaoh is justified. Similar structures are being built in Paraitonion, Hierosolyma, Tarsos, Pselkis and Side. The walls in Seleukeia are also being repaired.

Public bathing spaces have been finished in Sidon and the farming improved in Ankyra

Recruitment:
    A unit of Klerouchoi Phalangitai are being raised in Seleukeia for its garrison.

Misc.:
    Lysimachos Ptolemaios has been moved towards Alexandreia along the shore.
    Basileus Philadelphos Ptolemaios has been besieged in Ankyra.
    Meleagros Philadelphos' son, Terpnos Philadelphos, has come of age and married Kypria.

New Save: KotN-258-1-1

Note: A Council Session is about to start, and as such the save is now frozen. You may download it to look at it, but no changes are to be made.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011