Thread: Japan:Sengoku Jidhai.

Default Japan:Sengoku Jidhai.

Japan

Introduction

Feudal Japan

‘’Beauty and Harmony, all governed by one eternal Law, all that begins must end, the reign of the old Shogunute is over’’.

This is Sengoku jidai, the age of the country at war. For 237 years the Ashikaga shogunate has ruled from Kyoto, bringing peace and harmony. Great power and splendour was theirs, but in 1467.The Onin War(Civil War) of 10 years led to the fall of the old Shogunate.Once the power of the Old Ashikaga Shogunate falied,the warlords of Japan could not be contained, forming clans that eventually led to Japan being divided. The Country is divided into clans fighting for the place to become Shogun

But who will be victorius?

Ten legendary leaders will fight for the battle to become Shogun.But only one will rise to become Shogun.The Takeda are a brave and proud clan, masters of the horse. The Warhorses are famed across the land for their superiority and power; thundering across the plains they are equal to the armies of Hell. Takeda Shingen has raised the Takeda to attain their former glories.And now they hold the power necessary to dominate Japan. Perhaps one day a Takeda could become Shogun?

The Uesgai,and many other clans look to destory the Takeda.It is 1560.The Takeda are a powerful faction,Takeda stands around dangerous enemies...what will happen?

Note:This is my first interactive story.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Default Re: Japan:Sengoku Jidhai.

Interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Grand Patron's Banner Bearer Senior Member Peasant Phill's Avatar
    Somewhere relatively safe, behind some one else, preferably at the back
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Japan:Sengoku Jidhai.

I missed the last one, So I'm definitely in this time.

Takeda, running an IH is really hard work. Very few get a conclusion. Take it slow so you don't burn out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone
    Someone has to watch over the wheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TinCow
    We've made our walls sufficiently thick that we don't even hear the wet thuds of them bashing their brains against the outer wall and falling as lifeless corpses into our bottomless moat.