Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Royal Council

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default The Royal Council

The Royal Council

In the depths of the Royal Palace at Alexandria, through a maze of torchlit corridors decorated with the hieroglyphs of the Ptolemaioi's feted Pharonic predecessors, down a flight of stairs constructed from giant blocks of stone hauled into place by unfortunate Nubian slaves, lies the Royal Council Chamber.

Here, on a raised dais amidst a forest of soaring doric columns, in the flickering lamplight and overlooked by statues of the gods of the Nile and Mount Olympus, the nobles of the Ptolemaic dynasty plot, scheme, jockey for position and debate the policy of the Nile Kingdom.

This is the Council thread. Please post only IC in here. If you think an OOC comment is neccessary then please use spoilers!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    NB!
    1. Proper way to propose a legislation:
    Edict/Law X.Z: Text of Edict/Law. (X = Number of the Council session, Z = Number of the Edict/Law within the Council session.)

For example:
    Edict 3.4: Peace must be signed with Bactria.
    2. Edicts last only 12 turns. The time between 2 normal Council Sessions.

3. Laws last until they are changed with another Law, they are fulfilled or taken out of effect by a vote in the council.

4. Before proposing a legislation make sure you have the right to do it. Make sure you know how many you can propose with your current rank.

5. During Emergency Council Sessions the proper way to propose a legislation is:
    Edict/Law EX.Z: Text of Edict/Law. (E = Marks the Emergency Council SessionX = Number of the Council session, Z = Number of the Edict/Law within the Council session.)
    For example:
    Edict E3.4: Peace must be signed with Bactria.
    Introduction is written by phonicsmonkey

Last edited by Ibn-Khaldun; 06-11-2011 at 18:29.

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Royal Council

Door opens and an old man enters the room. Slowly he moves to the center of the room and looks around. It seems he is one of the first ones here. He shakes his head in disbelief and mutters something about young people being always late.

He then turns towards the few people present and speaks..

You all know who I am..

He looks the people present and shakes his head once again..

Aparently, a lot have changed since last time I was here and that was just three months ago!

Anyway, I am Eunostos Kypriakos and I am the one who called this Emergency session. The reason is simple.. My health is getting worse by day and thus I am not able to fulfill my duties as Chancellor.

Eunostos sighs..

With great sorrow I have to say that I am stepping down as Chancellor. But before I do it I will officially declare the First Emergency Council Session open!

It will stay open for debate and legislation until 19:00 GMT on Tuesday, June 14th, at which point there will be 48 hours for voting!

Eunostos breath deeply and took his seat..
    Last edited by Ibn-Khaldun; 06-12-2011 at 19:55.

Involuntary Gaesatae Member The Celtic Viking's Avatar

Sitting on his throne, Basileus Philadelphos Ptolemaios raises his right hand in greetings.

"I'm saddened to hear of your retirement from the position of Chancellor, Eunostos Kypriakos. You have done an excellent job so far, one which has earned you your king's praise. If whoever succeeds you is only half as good as you, we shall have a bright future indeed.

Speaking of which, I will expect plenty of applicants for this job. Whether you wish to prove yourself or if you already have, feel free to nominate yourself, but it is not a position to take lightly. In the off chance that none shall wish to take it, I will, but I will not do so in any other case. I'd rather set up an incompetent fool and then impeach him than take it immediately. I am a busy man, after all.

Now, onwards and forwards. My son Euergetes Ptolemais has recently come of age and can now join us here in the Council. Treat him with the respect he deserves, for, as my eldest son, I now name him my heir and successor. Son, whether you choose to stay in Sidon and look after its defences when I've left, or if you instead make your way down to Alexandreia to make use of its knowledge and wisdom - all of it which is accessable to you - I leave up to you to decide. You may even invent the third option and go and do something completely different. I ask of you only three things; loyalty: to me, to the Council and to the gods. Fairness: to be fair and just in every action you take and every word you utter. Unwavering determination: to always do what needs to be done to uphold and expand upon the glory and greatness of the the kingdom and the gods. Uphold all three and you will have made me happy. Excell at them and you will have made me proud."

Philadelphos calls for an aide who runs up and hands over a paper before bowing low to Philadelphos. Without thanking the man, Philadelphos coughs.

"I have here in my hands the first edict of this emergency council."

Edict E1.1: Admiral Naukrates must immediately sail north and lift the blockade of Sidon's port.

As long as the port of Sidon is blockaded, I cannot get the supplies necessary to move my army into enemy territory. This would force me to stay on the defensive, which in turn would mean that Tarsos is sure to fall. That is not acceptable.

Edict E1.2: The Royal Army of the Heir, now outside of Memphis should make its way to relieve or reclaim Tarsos.

As I said, losing Tarsos is not acceptable, yet if I go that leaves Sidon defenceless, and Hierosolyma open to attack from Damaskos. If I go after them first, I will no doubt be too late to save Tarsos, and there's no telling if I even have enough men left. The only option then, as I see it right now, is to send the heir's army. Technically, this should mean that my son would have first right to command it, but I recommend you, my son, to let Leontiskos Thraikikos command if that is his will. You are, after all, still young and green, and this is not a time for screw ups. You could learn well from the former Kleronomos Basileus, who should know his former army very well.

Those are my initial proposals, and there is no need to second them. Please give your opinions of them anyway; I am open to all suggestions. I may change them or come up with new ones at a later time."
    Last edited by The Celtic Viking; 06-12-2011 at 02:08.

Somewhat to the left of the throne, in a lebanese-cedar chair with gold engravings, sits Meleagros Ptolemaios, the King's half-brother.

"I rejoice at your fortunes my brother, and wish great success to my nephew, young Euergetes, in all his endeavors! Zeus-Ammon watch over you both!

Shame for the name though..." Meleagros winks at his brother. "Ha! Ha! I jest! You know better than to take my jibes seriously brother! The boy will make a fine leader. You will teach him of war and I could even show him the basics of arithmetic and geometry."

Meleagros clears his throat.

"On to more serious matters. First I wholeheartedly approve and second of both edict E1.1 and E1.2.

Secondly, I would like to present myself for the office of Chancellor. My managerial skills make me best suited for a job far from the frontlines of battle. I would endeavor to support my brother as he stabilizes the kingdom and battles the Seleukid threat, as well as improve our current lackluster trading and income facilities. As a son of Ptolemy Soter, I believe it is my sacred duty to ensure the good governance of this great kingdom under the watchful eye and steady hand of our Basileos and Pharaoh."
    Last edited by Ashurnasirpal II; 06-12-2011 at 04:54. Reason: tea and biscuits
    The supreme, the merciless, the destroyer of opposition, the exalted King, the shepherd, the protector of the quarters of the world, the King the word of whose mouth destroys mountains and seas, who by his lordly attack has forced mighty and merciless Kings from the rising of the sun to the setting of the same to acknowledge one supremacy.
    -Ashurnasirpal II

Org Games
    Kings of the Nile - Chancellor Meleagros Ptolemaios, Nomarch of Upper Egypt
    Clash of Gods - Kingdom of Castilla y Leon
    Wrath of the Khan II - Kingdom of France

Blog Entries

My Basileus, first, thank you for your kind words. Second, admiral Naukrates already lost a battle against the enemy fleet. And then we had twice as much ships than currently. Our fleet was large but of poor quality. I doubt that the remaining 26 ships in Naukrates' fleet could take on pentekontaroi of our enemies.

If we only could have mnai to build a proper fleet...

Eunostos shrugged..

But we don't.

One of the slaves whispers something to Eunostos..

Oh.. Right. My good friend Zoarchos Helios sent me a note that he runs for the position of Royal Treasurer. He should be somewhere near Memphis and unfortunatelly he can't get here in time to participate in the Council.

I would also like to propose the following Law..

Law E1.1: The Nomarchy of Upper Egypt must be created with the following provinces: Thebais, Oasis Megale and Triakontaschoinos. City of Diospolis-Megale will become the capital of Nomarchy.

The reason why I propose this is simple.. We don't have any higher officials in that region. We also don't have large garrisons to keep both the cities and the surrounding territories in check. While Syria is important we shouldn't forget other parts of the kingdom.

Seated on the far side of the room, a young man starts speaking confidently.

My Basileus, may I also wish you and the Kleronomos good fortune in all that you undertake. I agree that Meleagros would make a fine choice as Chancellor and I whole-heartedly agree with Law E1.1 and Edict E1.2. However, I have reservations regarding Edict E1.1 as our navy might not be strong enough.

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

A messenger arrives, a man clad in the robe of a free citizen but with otherwise a lack of any distinct features, jewelry or even a memorable face. He kneels and waits for the nobility to allow him to raise his head and present his message.

On a sun dried reed parchment, not of particularly high quality, the elegant script of Alexandros Thraikikos can be read:

"The greetings be upon you my Basileus Philadelphos Ptolemaios, and to the elderly yet revered Eunostos Kypriakos, and to any other of my kin that may be present in the jewel of a city that is blessed Alexandria. I am, as some of you may know, currently tasked with governing our city of Hierosolyma. I have received reports of the Seleukids stirring trouble by both land and sea.

I wish to propose two courses of action, both of which I wish to be considered for the good of our land and realm:

Edict E1.3: Our spy by the name of Ploutos Salaminios, who is currently to be found in the wooded areas North of Damaskos, be sent North-East into Seleukid territory.

The reason behind this is so that we may know how far off are the enemy reinforcements, how well are their own cities garrisoned and what other armies are marching trough their lands. Having two large armies near or at our borders leads me to believe that they may have left some cities with little in the way of guards. Should that be the case, I think that I, or another willing Strategos, can lead a band of selected troops and capture an enemy city with little risk for the realm, but with promise of great rewards upon success.

Edict E1.4:I be allowed to take the whole garrison of Hierosolyma, spare of a unit of toxotai, who will be left to keep the civil order and peace of our good citizens. I will march this army and head for Sidon, where I will obtain any local garrison troops and try to amass between 6 to 8 phalanxes. I will then head North and assist whomever wishes to lead the Royal army that is just outside of Sidon. I could fight beside him though I think it would be best to flank the enemy and take a settlement from him while the Royal army deals with the main forces.

Should both the Basileus and his heir decide it is unnecessary for them to be exposed to the risks of open battle, I would be happy to take responsibility and the honor of leading the Royal army stationed at Sidon to lift the siege on Tarsos, or reclaim it and conquer new lands for the Basileus!

I eagerly await your answer!

Signed: Alexandros Thraikikos"
    Last edited by Myth; 06-12-2011 at 11:27.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

Bothos enters the Royal Council, his face a shade paler than is in the heat of Egypt.

Greetings friends, I apologise for my late entry, it would seem that the weather of Egypt does not suit me as much as Anatolia.

Reading through the Council notes meticulously Bothos decides to speak a while later.

On the issues of Edict 1.1 and 1.2 I agree with in principal. The Royal Army of the Heir must be marched north immediately as it is the best fighting force the Kingdom currently possesses. I would like to make the request of accompanying Leontiskos Thraikikos or the Kleronomos Basileus, when they take command. I appeal to whoever will take command to be the second in the army.

Edict 1.1 does seem impossible now that the former Chancellor has enlightened us to the proceedings of his reign. I will not support it, unless of course the Basileus removes his proposal in light of further information. I would also ask Eunostos Kypriakos who would be in charge of such a Normarchy in the south? I agree with the idea in principle but such a large tract of land and many cities is almost a Kingdom of itself. I would be very hesitant to let anybody but the most loyal to watch over our southern flank and govern it well, whilst guarding from the barbarous civilisations of southern Africa.
    PBeM's

Kings of the Nile: Kleronomos Basileios Euergetes Ptolemaios

Blog Entries

Eunostos speaks..

I will second both Edict E1.3 and Edicy E1.4

However, I would like to remind you all that Kyrenese forces captured Paraitonion and they have large enough force to threathen Alexandreia near our border. If Heir's Royal Army leaves from the region.. They might take their chances and we cannot risk losing Alexandreia!

Thus, I would like someone to propose an Edict that forces the Heir's Royal Army to conquer the city of Paraitonion back!
    Since I stepped down from the position of Chancellor I can't do it myself.

Turning towards Bothos..

Just like you said, the man has to be loyal to the Basileus and to the Kingdom. I will leave the Basileus to decide who could run such a Nomarchy.
    Last edited by Ibn-Khaldun; 06-12-2011 at 11:51.

Bothos rises once more.

Though Edicts E1.3 and E1.4 do not need my sponsor I support them anyway.

I would also like to propose Edict E1.5 from the advice revered Eunostos Kypriakos has given us.

Under a small detachment of the Royal Army of the Heir of around half a dozen units, under the command of myself, will retake the city of Paraitonion and return it to the rule of Basileus. The detachment will then turn and rejoin the Royal Army of the Heir or follow in it's wake if Edict E1.2 passes.

Bothos turns towards Eunostos.

Yes, I'm sure we will all be able to trust the wisdom of the Basileus in choosing a Normach, I cannot however give it a second sponsor, if indeed Isigonos Kleopatrites did second it in his vague words.
    Last edited by LeoCordis; 06-12-2011 at 12:15.
    PBeM's

A man in the corner stands up.

I am Ankhwennefer Philometer, or 'The Anchor'. I second edict 1.1 and 1.2.

I would propose Edict 1.6, I would request a small force of around 4 units of mostly cavalry if possible, otherwise infantry will suit fine, to provide support to any general in need of help. These are trying times, and my men will be able to move freely to strike at weak points, reinforce armies and bolster garrisons, etc.

Meleagros harrumphs loudly to clear his throat before speaking:

"Hrrrmm, I would not suggest the creation of a Nomarchy at the present time. There seems to be no present threat to the south, nor any reason to focus any attention on it. However, should our esteemed Basileos feel that this special governorship is required in Upper Egypt, then I offer my services in this task as well. I have already stated that I am not one for the front and would be much more useful to the kingdom in an administrative role.

As for the feasability of edict E1.1, perhaps a strategos could finance the construction of a fleet to support Admiral Naukrates? Either in Alexandria or Sidon? This could much relieve our naval position. Otherwise, if I am elected chancellor, I will look into options to bridge the gap between ours and our enemy's naval forces.

I will also second both edicts E1.4 and E1.5 and support them if it pleases our Basileos. Edict E1.6 might however be a stress on our present forces. We should keep our armies grouped in these times of war. Perhaps Ankhwennefer Philometer would consent to helping Bothos Lapethou Kypriakou in defending most glorious Alexandria?
    Last edited by Ashurnasirpal II; 06-13-2011 at 06:13. Reason: tea and biscuits
    The supreme, the merciless, the destroyer of opposition, the exalted King, the shepherd, the protector of the quarters of the world, the King the word of whose mouth destroys mountains and seas, who by his lordly attack has forced mighty and merciless Kings from the rising of the sun to the setting of the same to acknowledge one supremacy.
    -Ashurnasirpal II

Org Games

Ankhwennefer stands again.

I would prefer to be on the offensive, even if the forces said in Edict 1.6 were to be reduced to a total of two units besides myself. However, if that proves impossible, I would rather join the offensive with an army.

But if defense is what we need, I shall be there to defend.

He sits back down.

Blog Entries

Financing the construction of a fleet from his own Funds? It's doable but the upkeep would probably ruin that Strategos.

The fleet could be bought back by the kingdom at a convenient time. Council willing, with interest.
    -Ashurnasirpal II

Org Games

We could all put in funds for the fleet. It is in the interest of our nation that we have one.

I thank you for seconding Edict E1.5 Meleagros Ptolemaios. I see you have wisdom in your years and I will support your election to Chancellor.

If, Gods willing, Edict E1.5 does pass I would be more than happy to Ankhwennefer Philometer serve as my second-in-command on my detached detail. All Asiatikons have heard the tales of 'The Anchor' and it would be a pleasure and an honour to have him accompany me.

I have hardly any funds left for a fleet I am afraid my brothers. The fortune my father gave me for my stay in Aegypten has sadly being wittled away and the recent purchase of an estate and supervisors has left me with barely a couple of hundred mnai.
    PBeM's

Ankhwennefer stands once more.

It would be a pleasure to serve our glorious nation with you. If the edict passes, I will accept.

I too have barely a mnai to rub between my hands. Maybe some of the more wealthier of us could provide?

The heart of evil, to some known as Moscow

I young man, who stood right until now in a corner of the room speaks in a loud voice:
    "My Basileos, I am Satyrion Limyraios, son of a family of your most loyal officers.
    We are a family of soldiers and thus do what ever our king demands; but now I have to speak up. We must not only concentrate on the Kings of Syria! Tarsos might be in trouble, but first have to fight off the Kyrenaian threat. While arsos is only one of our numerous provinces, Alexandreia is the heart of your realm. The Kyrenaians threat our capital, but also the homes and estates of every of you, noble Strategoi. Therefore I second Edict E1.5 and would offer myself to fight for it as commander or as simple soldier under another man's command."

My good Stratgeos Satyrion Limyraios, I thank you for seconding Edict E1.5, though it is rather pointless when an edict only needs one second.

The edict also specifically states that I will be in command of the detachment from the Royal Army of the Heir. I will extend the same offer to you that I did to Ankhwennefer Philometer. If the edict comes to pass I would offer you a place in the army, though only of third-in-command. I'm sure a great family such yourselves, who have served the Kingdom and Hellenes so proudly throughout the years would be a wonderful asset to what should be a glorious reconquest of another of Megas Alexandros' achievements.
    PBeM's

"Greetings to you all, noble Strategoi!

I am very glad to see that this Council is a strong one, and many good points and suggestions have already been made. Be assured that none of them have fallen on deaf ears, comrades. For example, I was not aware of the weakness of our naval forces before, but thanks to Eunostos, the silence has been broken. However, if admiral Naukrates has become a bleeding-heart pacifist since his loss and thinks this is his ticket out of war, he is quite mistaken if I can have a say in it, which I of course can. I very much agree with Ankhwennefer Philometer and my brother when they voice their view that we should all be selfless enough to chip in when the kingdom is in need. I have decided to take matters on my own and spend my money to build some ships for him to finish the job with. Any strategos who, out of his own free will, donates his money to help this cause will earn my gratitude. As such I withdraw Edict E1.1 and replace it with this:

Edict E1.1: The Basileus Philadelphos Ptolemaios, and any strategos who so chooses, may spend his own money to build a fleet in order to eliminate the immediate threat that the Seleukid naval supremacy now pose us. If this is done, the recruitment cost will be repaid by the Kingdom as soon as possible; the fleet will be disbanded as soon as the threat is dealt with, though.

Until that is done, though, I have decided to Change Edict E1.2 as well. It shall say this:

Edict E1.2: The heir's Royal Army shall be escorted by admiral Naukrates to Kilikia where they shall relieve or reclaim Tarsos from the Seleukids.

I will add that I support leaving a few units from it in Aigyptos to defend Alexandreia, though I am quite sceptical as to the wisdom of going on the offensive on a second front at this moment.

Now onwards and forwards, comrades. The idea of creating a Nomarchy in the upper Nile has been suggested and proposed, and it is one I can say I neither outright reject or endorse. Meleagros, my brother, you seem to be the main objector to this idea, and I take your opinion of this seriously. I have in fact decided that, should Law E1.1 pass, I will indeed grant it to you. Does this influence your position on the matter at all?"
    Last edited by The Celtic Viking; 06-12-2011 at 20:19.

If, Basileus you are to leave those troops specifically for the defence of Aegyptos to defend the borders of the Kingdom then I will propose another edict.

Edict E1.7 - On the condition that Edict E1.5 passes then the troops that have been left to Bothos Lapethou Kypriakou will become a regular army.
    PBeM's

Philadelphos Ptolemaios coughs.

"Excuse me, Bothos, but I believe you are mistaken, or perhaps I just misunderstand you. Probably I'm just too technically minded about this sort of thing. Whatever the case may be, I would not be the one leaving any men anywhere; it is the heir who would do it. Speaking of which, where is my son? I would very, very much like to hear his opinion on this; it is his army we are talking about, after all."
    Last edited by The Celtic Viking; 06-12-2011 at 18:26.

Blog Entries

Eunostos turns towards Bothos..

I hesitate supporting this Edict. The old laws say:
    4.3 Army Replenishment

If a Regular or Royal Army falls below the minimum strength level, all military recruitment must be allocated to restoring the Army to minimum strength before money can be spent on other recruitment, unless the Basileus agrees otherwise.
    In the event of a conflict, a Royal Army takes priority over a Regular Army.
    If the Basileus agrees with this I have no problem..

My Basileus, you said you supported leaving units in Aigyptos, so I thought it would be right to propose such a decision. If the Edict E1.5 does come to pass then the units will be split from the Royal Army no matter what.

Eunostos, I understand the severe financial burdens we are under, but these are vital possessions of the Kingdom we are talking about defending. The indignity we face from Kyrenese forces if insufferable and that outweighs all other concerns in the south. The ancient laws stand of course, but it states that 'all military recruitment' not, 'all military units' will be allocated to restoring the army.

As thus I do not see anything lawfully wrong with my Edict. Of course, in my youth I could be overseeing something important.
    PBeM's

"Well, the law does say that I (and I presume the Chancellor) could agree to ignore this law. I would be willing to do that in this case if necessary; what I would not be willing to do is to take men away from my son without his consent. Thus I would like to hear from him before I take my side in this."

Philadelphos turns to Bothos.

"That is true, but as long as it isn't made into a Regular Army, those men would still belong to my son. This would change if we made them into a Regular Army, which is why I won't support it without my son's approval. In fact, I won't even support taking men away from my son in the way specified in Edict E1.5 if he doesn't consent with it."
    Last edited by The Celtic Viking; 06-12-2011 at 18:46.

I suppose you are right my Basileus.

I will eagerly await your sons return from Syria.
    PBeM's

"I have been thinking about this problem of the blockaded port. So far we have concentrated on the 'blockaded' part. As it has come to light that we do not have the navy required to lift it, and the means to create one will delay, so perhaps for the most immediate future we should instead focus on the 'port' part. I think I shall simply move south and have the supplies shipped to Hierosolyma instead, from where I shall strike at Damaskos and end the threat that city poses us. This doesn't mean that their navy no longer poses as a threat; it just means that it isn't as immediate as it was before. As such, I have edited Edict E1.1 to reflect this."

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

A stout, tanned youth with obvious Greek features walks in. His wavy black hair, shines as if coated with wax, and his prominent Greek nose stands as a monument to youth and male vigor atop his smooth cheeked face. He is otherwise clad in a leather cuirass and with greaves and armbands protecting his limbs. On his waist is strapped a short sword with an intricate handle, and to his side a man carries a large hopolon shield and a sarissa pike.

"Brothers - he bows to everyone in the room. - and most honored ruler. I have rushed from Hierosolyma upon receiving news of a full emergency council being called. I trust you have received my suggestions already via messenger."

Alexandros takes a few minutes to situate himself and read trough what has been proposed already. He raises an eyebrow at one point, but remains silent for now.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

Leontiskos Thraikikos saunters into the room.

"I'm shocked Alexandros', you've only got one brother. Surely living with all those Jews hasn't made you forget me? I heard they do strange things to their privates, they didn't rope you into that did they? Probably not, too busy proclaiming somebody or other, what's the word, Messiah?" He looks around and sees Philadelphos. "Sorry Basileus, didn't mean to ignore you there." Thraikikos bows lows. "As ever, my sword is yours my Lord."

Taking a seat the young man continues.

"I must thank you, my Lord, the responsibility of being heir was beginning to wear on me, glad to finally hand it over to somebody worthy. How is Eurgetes? I hope he's feeling better. His army is well trained and eager for action, they are all looking forward to fighting for the future Basileus. And of course I stand ready to assist in any way I can"

He stands, then looks Bothos Lapethou Kypriakou in the eye for a few seconds. "Tell me friend, what makes you think you should take men from an army I have trained and marched with, men who know me and respect me, men I have fought beside. What have you done to come here and ask to take them from me? I held them ready for our future Basileus, not some upstart islander. Do tell."

He holds Bothos' eye for a few seconds, then sits.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    OOC: I just wanted to make sure LeoCordis knows that little outburst was only in character, have to have a little conflict or things get boring.
    Last edited by johnhughthom; 06-13-2011 at 01:19.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast