Thread: HAY Camp.: can´t build a military dock in Kabalaka - do i miss something?

Default HAY Camp.: can´t build a military dock in Kabalaka - do i miss something?

i´m enjoying very much this campaign with the Hayasdan - now pretty developed in 254BC.. but: i made (so i thought) all preparations to be able to build a military dock in Kabalaka. ..to ship my favorite Horse Archers (Yancai Uazdaettae) from Gava-Mazsakata avoiding the long land route through enemy territory. bought the province only for this purpose from my allies the Pahlava.

in Kabalaka i have already a Type II. Government, a small Trading Port, a Merchant and it is a large town (according to the terms used in the building menu) with population of about 2900. (House of the Town Governor) ..but i cannot build a dock for building ships.

e.g. in Trapezous and Charax both the same size of Town and same development or lesser - i have these ..though built by Hellenes.

i dont have a family member in kabalaka - should that be the strange reason for that? ..or do i miss somthing else?

thanks,
    Kleitos

Default Re: HAY Camp.: can´t build a military dock in Kabalaka - do i miss something?

I doubt you can build military docks in Kabalaka. Not all provinces adjacent to the sea can build military docks.

I know there is a map somewhere on the forums which tells us where you can build / not build military docks, but I can't seem to find it.

Default Re: HAY Camp.: can´t build a military dock in Kabalaka - do i miss something?

thanks d'Arthez,

i searched for those maps and found this very useful site from Tellos Athenaios - in case you could need those maps too and read here again here is the link to it: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...19-EB-1.1-Maps

but the one image i need now is not available there anymore.

didnt expect that i would not be able to build at least small fleets there.

if so - it would turn out to a more technical question how i can change something in EB/Data in this case maybe descr_regions to be able to build fleets there.
    ..but dont know what exactly i should change there.?