Thread: The Sengoku Jidai League Weekly Broadcast by AzureTotalWar.com *Sign Up*

Default The Sengoku Jidai League Weekly Broadcast by AzureTotalWar.com *Sign Up*

The Sengoku Jidai League TV

After the huge success of the NON PLUS tournament finals last Sunday, I believe weekly live Shogun 2 broadcasts should be implemented. Using the Sengoku Jidai League as the basis for live broadcast, I want to broadcast a single best of 3 match (or a few best of 1 matches) at a consistent weekly time. Because the Non Plus Tournament worked out well with its timing, I would like to have every broadcast start: Sunday 1pm Eastern Standard time.

July 3rd: ][GERUDO][ Harba vs angelofwar12
    Possible Matches

Darren_Shan vs ][GERUDO][ Harba
    Back ups

July 10th: Canceled
    July 17th:
    July 24th:

If anyone in the Sengoku Jidai is interested in participating and playing live in this broadcast please sign up in this forum.

Sometimes things in our personal lives happen that may cause someone to not make it in a timely manner. Unfortunately this is a huge burden on the viewers who were there on time. This is why I also would like people to sign up to be alternates. Match priority will be on a first come first serve basis, unless two players come together and solidify a match for the appropriate date.

Brought to you by www.azuretotalwar.com
    Last edited by AzureTotalWar; 07-09-2011 at 14:03.

Default Re: The Sengoku Jidai League Weekly Broadcast by AzureTotalWar.com *Sign Up*

Hi,

As discussed in steam, I'm available to do July 3rd.

Default Re: The Sengoku Jidai League Weekly Broadcast by AzureTotalWar.com *Sign Up*

I would like to play against ][GERUDO][Harba if possible.
    Mizukage of the Shinobi Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Darren_Shan View Post
    I would like to play against ][GERUDO][Harba if possible.
    Excellent, he may have a challenger already so would you like to be a back up just encase your game isn't the main event?

I would like to play against Harba by all means, I have challanged him as well in the Tournament.
    Mizukage of the Shinobi Clan

if nothing change or unexpected thing happen, I will be available on july 3rd

looking forward to it :)

Looking for backups on July 3rd and later dates
    Last edited by AzureTotalWar; 06-28-2011 at 21:40.

Game is tomorrow, I'd like to have atleast 1 backup

I couldn't wake up to watch it, but how did it go?

Seems interest is way down. If anyone wants to play write me here before Saturday Night.