Thread: 12th Century Glory

Default 12th Century Glory

Hello guys,

I don't know if any of you remember the first game of 12th Century Glory all the way back in 2006, but it was a thrilling chance to engage in war, diplomacy, and trade in the high point of feudal Medieval Europe.

The game has been resurrected by two former players, and is a rules-light game allowing you to take control of kingdoms, duchies or counties from the year 1100 AD.

The game starts in a week(July 17), so sign up quickly.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/12th_Cen...ex.php?act=idx

Ignoramus.
    Last edited by Ignoramus; 07-04-2011 at 07:22. Reason: Link Fixed.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 12th Century Glory

Stickied, this game was quite fun to play back in the day.

Also, a quick tip, Ignoramus, your link is broken.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.