by
W|OC ELITEOFKINGWARMAN88

I. What is an clan?
II. Why should I join a clan?
III. How to find an good one.
IV. How to join/apply to an clan.
V. What to do when you in.
VI. Advantages of being in an clan.

I. What is an clan you might ask? This is really simple. An clan is an group of players that play an game together online. They can be big or small. Some are lead by one person, other by one person and an high consul (like Sith) or some are run by an purely democratic fashion, depending on their needs. All online games have clans. In certain games, they are called "teams", "squads" or "guilds", but in most games, including Total War, they are called clans.

II. Why should you join one? Joining an clan makes playing the game online more fun. It will make you more known in the community, and you can make new friends online. Plus, you can play in many more tournaments like team tournaments that you won't be able to join by yourself.

III. When you go looking for an clan, you must look at several things depending on your interests. If you want an medium or an big clan, check their member list first to see how big they are. But if you want an small clan, you should do it also to double check. Afterward, see what you like. If you want an clan that has no "central" leader, or one that has medals to earn for doing certain things on the game online (Like Sith has medals they hand out when you complete certain tasks). Some clans are real serious, so if you an serious tournament players, join them. If you in an middle, find an average clan then. If you an laid back person, perhaps an smaller clan is right for you.

IV. You can join or apply to an clan in an few ways. One way is to ask an member to do an clan tryout with you. This is to see if you are good enough to join. Sometimes you might have to fill out an form first on their clan website before they do it. Sometimes they might do an "Best of" series and let you know in an few days, or, sometimes on the spot. Other times, some clans, like the Arcani clan, put you though an "boot camp" to make sure you are 110% loyal and serious to the clan. If you get in, Great! If not, keep on trying, do not give up. It takes time to join an good clan sometimes.

V. Enjoy yourself! Get to know some of the members, especially the high ranking ones. Then start playing. Do some 1v1's and team games with your new clan mates. Perhaps you can join some team tournaments with them and impress them that way. It all depends on what you like to do next. Besides, it might be fun to win an 1v1 tournament:

But sometimes it is better to win an CWC clan tournament!

VI. The advantages are the following:

You can join team tournaments now.
You can have people help train you.
You can make new friends online.
You will advance your name online.
You can play with more people online.

There are countless advantages in joining an clan.
I hope this short guide will help you in your TW MP career!

"My motto has always been: A career open to all talents, without distinctions of birth"... Be Successful!"

~ Emperor Napoleon I