Thread: how to cheat to win a navy battle?

Default how to cheat to win a navy battle?

I don't know whether this is against forum rules but I'm stuck with 8 ships and the enemy has 10. I have a full army including my daimyo on it and i really dont want to lose it. I tried multiple times fighting it on the battle field but i keep losing cause they have more fire bombers than me. I didnt want to have to resort to cheating but it seems i have to. can someone on here explain to me how to use cheats in shogun 2 total war?

Grand Patron's Banner Bearer Senior Member Peasant Phill's Avatar
    Somewhere relatively safe, behind some one else, preferably at the back
    Blog Entries

Default Re: how to cheat to win a navy battle?

What does the bar say before you go into battle? It's possible to win with autocalc as the attackers seem to have a slight advantage in it and some ships are over/undervalued.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone
    Someone has to watch over the wheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TinCow
    We've made our walls sufficiently thick that we don't even hear the wet thuds of them bashing their brains against the outer wall and falling as lifeless corpses into our bottomless moat.

theirs is slightly over mine but the problem is is that the enemy has like 4 or 5 fire bombers and i mostly have medium and bow ships. so they come up and fire bomb my ships then board. and even if they dont board the morale has gone down to red.
    Last edited by groundunit; 08-14-2011 at 01:00. Reason: spelling mistake

I actually just escaped it by splitting my ships into 2 ( i couldn't move far because i already moved) then the one that the enemy attacked i had retreat, then the other one i had retreat too when they attacked it. didnt even chase me this time.