Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Frogbeastegg's Guide to Total War: Shogun II

Default Re: Frogbeastegg's Guide to Total War: Shogun II

I'll line up with the others who were moved to register just so they could say "thank you!" for this spectacular guide. I started playing Shogun 2 recently, and went looking for some general introductory material; I never dreamed I would find something like this. Actually, it sort of reminds me of all the time I spent flipping through my copy of the Prima strategy guide for the original Shogun--learning and enjoying but also dreaming of the possibilities.

Thanks, frogbeastegg, for all your hard work.

Infinite Jest Member easytarget's Avatar

This thread just goes to show how useful a manual is that explains the mechanics a bit of how the game works and how cool it was for frog to put one together, a real labor of love that many new to Shogun 2 have found immensely useful.

I have only just started S2 with Darthmod. I have played many TW games, and whenever there is a FBE guide, it is always superb, and not just informative, but well written and humourous - "tissue paper armour" makes me laugh every time.

I kiss your webbed feet in supplication, oh great amphibian!

what kind of normal is this???still get so many bonuses fom AI in battle???i think i got to play hard mode as normal mode oredi......i love to play fair game,since i can win ai in battle easily,then i shall get some disadvantage to play more fun !!!play as hard mode then!!!
    In all warfare,speed is the key!

Frogbeastegg, thank you for the superb guide you have given us!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345