Thread: region zero?

Hey guys. I used the .conan. cheat in my game so I could play as the rebels.

Anyway, after I took Shinano, I went onto the building list so I could build a castle, when when I was scrolling through provinces to choose which to build on, the region under Shinano is Region Zero! Game screen shows the top left of the table where the map lies, and there are a bunch of white lines going across part of the table. I can build everything in Region Zero, except it overlaps the bottom of the screen which the buildings in each province etc.

I can build a geisha house, gun factory, infamous ninja house, legendary archery, all sorts of stuff, BUT IT DOESN'T WORK!

Anyway, I'm thinking this "Region Zero" is a bug, have any of you experienced "Region Zero"?

Summa Rudis Senior Member Catiline's Avatar

It's a sort of test thing i think, IIRC you can build stuff you can't in the game like hospitals and so forth, but as nothing does anything it's all useless. Not a bug, just a feature

------------------
    Unless the Persians fly away like birds, hide in the earth like mice, or leap into a lake like frogs, they will never see their homes again, but will die under our arrows
    Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra

more sneaky programmers

Member Member celtiberoijontychi's Avatar

there has been some posting on this on editing/mods/patches forum
    Gloria y honor al Clan Celtiberos
    Glory and Honour to Clan Celtiberos