Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birth of Civilization TW

Default Re: Pharoahs mod work shop

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah ramese II View Post
    so what would you suggest to make my presentation a little bit cleaner? like maybe put a logo or something? or rearriange the pics?
    Start using capital letters each beginning of the sentence would be a start. If you can manage to spell correctly (I don't know where you are from) and use some punctuation; start by making a concept.

Birth of civilazation is a mod that takes place during bronze age. It will be the one to break the bronze age mod curse, during this time many ambitous kingdoms and warlords wanted to rule the world this is a time before the romans the rise of alexanderios this is time of epic battles between kingdoms and traders such as the phoniceians and one of the most famous wars is happening, the Trojan war between the mycenians and the city of troy and a great empire in the east is a about to fall the assarians are weakining the pharaohs are on the rise once again....
    This is birth of civilazation total war

birth of civilazation FAQ

1. what is birth of civilazation?
    ancewer: birth of civilazation is a up and coming mod for rome total war v1.5
    2. do you have a faction list?
    ancewere: yes but subject to change
    factions are Assaryia, babylon, the egyptian new kingdom, the kingdom of troy, minoans,phoniceia, sumarians.
    3. do you have a map?
    ancewer: not yet
    This is not a concept which attracts people. Rewrite it if you want some attention.
    Quit your other mods.
    Change the thread title. You can't even spell your mod name right, plus you aren't even trying. One time you spell civilization like Civilasaiton the other time like civilazation.

But the best tip I can give you is: Quit all these foolish endeavors.
    You aren't nearly old enough to accomplish your goals.

Blog Entries

i will acomplish these goals i'm determend to complete it. also i'm 16 and will not quit these " foolish endevours" as you call them i will mod till the sands are staind red i'll mod untill vanila is no more i will mod if you my people give me support birth of civilazation will BE COMPLETED! "bands and troops start marching down the street" :P ps i'm serious about this mod bieing completed

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah ramese II View Post
    i will acomplish these goals i'm determend to complete it. also i'm 16 and will not quit these " foolish endevours" as you call them i will mod till the sands are staind red i'll mod untill vanila is no more i will mod if you my people give me support birth of civilazation will BE COMPLETED! "bands and troops start marching down the street" :P ps i'm serious about this mod bieing completed
    You can't mod, you only rely on other people. You are begging others to do your work.

If you're 16, why don't you act like one?

Blog Entries

ok i maybe imature sometimes but i am getting most of the ui and stuff done.

Oh and while i'm at it mod logo has been successfully implementedClick image for larger version. 

Name:	logo implemented.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	3606
    Last edited by Hamata; 02-03-2012 at 05:24.

Blog Entries

First signature
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	egypt signature final copy.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	3634   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	egypt signature final copy.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	3633  
    Last edited by Hamata; 02-04-2012 at 20:23.

Blog Entries

Test post

Blog Entries

Default Re: Birth of Civilization TW

THE VERY FIRST UNIT PREVIW!

Presenting EGYPTIAN MARINES!

Attachment 3663 credits go to soarin at twc!

here is there unit card in the roster

Attachment 3664

I've manage to get the proper texture to work, now all they need is a blacksmith to arm them!
    Attachment 3705
    Last edited by Hamata; 02-08-2012 at 15:29.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Birth of Civilization TW

New unit this time the modle was made by KLA presenting elite egyptian marines
    Attachment 3796

These men come from the richer parts of egyptan socitey and weild a kopesh kopeshes are a comon sight in the egyptian army although spears were used too. unlike the normal kopesh weilding units these men are highly trained so they cost more to recruit as an result.

PS i've decided to use rise of persia as a base since i all ready have permission to use the map! will change the banners too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12