Thread: Two questions

Default Two questions

1. Why hasn't the Indefinite Bans thread been updated with Marshall Louis? (pretty sure it was warman under a different account).
    2. Why did Che Roriniho get banned? I didn't even know he was still active here.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Default Re: Two questions

Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    1. Why hasn't the Indefinite Bans thread been updated with Marshall Louis? (pretty sure it was warman under a different account).
    The thread does not need to be updated. And his account is not a Warman alt, to the best of my knowledge.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

Default Re: Two questions

ad 1
    no perma ban, no link to Warman

ad 2
    He briefly returned and the behaviour during that "visit" was inappropriate enough to justify a perma-ban

Generally I do not think that bans are something to publicly gloat over. It's typically disappointing for staff to see other approaches fail and having to resort to the cruder tools.

EDIT: Questions answered. Thread closed. Removal of inappropriate "gloating"
    Last edited by Ser Clegane; 11-13-2011 at 09:12.