Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lords of the Danube Courtroom

Default Re: Lords of the Danube Courtroom

A dirty rider with the arms of lord Boskony burst into the chamber, kneeling with a parchment clenched to his chest with the guards wearily standing behind him. The man keeps his eyes on the floor and speaks in a loud but weary tone

"My lord, King i have dire news to bring you from the Cumans." The lord of Brasov raises and quickly makes for the Scroll, taking it from the rough dusty hands of the rider and reads with narrow eyes. "My king, you may want to read this" He pulls out a pequilar quill and quickly scribes a few more words on the bottom.

He hands over the Scroll bearing his seal to the king, and backs down to his chair with measuring eyes on the king.

Wandering Metsuke Senior Member Zim's Avatar

Demeter bows

My King,
    Just say the word and I can march either north towards north towards Halych or west towards Esztergom. Personally I would prefer to bring the fight to the Cuman dogs, despite their numbers.
    V&V RIP Helmut Becker, Duke of Bavaria.

Come to the Throne Room for hotseats and TW rpgs!

Kermit's made a TWS2 guide? Oh, the other frog....

The Count of Bohemia Senior Member Cecil XIX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A message arrives. It is from Mikan a Bogatradvany. A young scribe quickly unravels the message and begins eagerly reading it to those assembled.

Your Majesty, your Highnesses, my lords.

Greetings to you all. I regret I cannot be present but military matters require me to remain at camp.

In accordance with the specific instructions issued to me by His Royal Majesty to come to the aid of his Highness Junior King Bokeny, as well the general guidelines to seize any and all Roman settlement where possible, I have laid siege to the city of Belgrade. Being that the city is adjacent to the river crossing along my line approach, and it falls at the end of the march for this season, I am please to report that taking the city will not delay by arrival at Zagreb. I wish you all wisdom in your deliberations and strength in your battles.

Sincerely,
    Lord Mikan a Bogatradvany.

Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar

Istvan is appalled at the message.

At what point did we decide to declare war on the Romans by attacking their settlements unprovoked? It was my belief that the King's plan was to wait on the defensive at Constantinople for the Basileos to make the first move! This is madness!
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by phonicsmonkey View Post
    Istvan is appalled at the message.

At what point did we decide to declare war on the Romans by attacking their settlements unprovoked? It was my belief that the King's plan was to wait on the defensive at Constantinople for the Basileos to make the first move! This is madness!

"Madness indeed, but what can we do now if not push on?"

Bokony then address all the present lords "I wonder if he have considered that Belgrade is being ravaged by the plague? If he takes the city, so will he be unless..." Smiling he stirred the wine in his goblet. "When Mikan assaults the city, he could split up the army so the main force only participates in the battle as reinforcements. While only the soon-to-be garrison units being the assaulting force... Unless a soldier sneezes on one of his unfortunate men in battle, they may escape this terrible plague. The garrisoning men are however, unlikely to escape its touch."

Looking to the king, Bokony continues "There is another matter, Your highness.
    as well the general guidelines to seize any and all Roman settlement where possible
    Where these your orders? If not brave Mikan have violated the laws of the realm. IX. No war may be started without the permission of the King. If they where then i beseech you not to keep us in the dark for we cannot advise nor rule in your name properly when we are."
    Last edited by Mithridate; 01-21-2012 at 02:39.

Blog Entries

A knight solemnly enter the assembly, his tabard an interesting mix of red and brown.

Your majesty, my lords, I have just returned from the siege of Belgrade. Your armies were victorious against the Roman garrison and relief force, and the city is now in His Majesty's hands. Unfortunately, Lord Mikan perished during the early stages of the battle. The Roman General, apparently High Constable of the Empire, perished as well, and two thirds of both armies were either wounded or killed in the confused forest melee.

Having delivered his report, the knight respectfully bows and takes seat, awaiting questioning or his dismissal.

Istvan looks dismayed at the news, shaking his head forlornly. Some time later he receives a letter from Junior King Bokeny which he stands to read to those assembled.

King Pozsony, beloved cousin.

I am abroad and the game is afoot. I have this day defeated the cur Bonifacio who held the Sava bridge and have completed the fortifications there to keep the Venetians at bay should they choose to advance.

I myself have taken the Belgrade road - I am convinced that the Greeks will not let our conquest stand and will attempt to regain the city with troops from the castle Skopje.

I bid you to grant me command of the troops garrisoned at Belgrade and custody of the city and its income in order that I may feed and water them. I will make camp midway between the Sava bridge and the city of Belgrade and stay there within striking distance of either of our enemies should they choose to advance on our holdings.

I pray that the so-called Romans might make the first move that I might avenge us for the death of proud Mikan.

Urgently awaiting your reply,

Your cousin,

Junior King Bokeny, Count of Zagreb
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 01-22-2012 at 06:46.

Your Majesty, I am pleased to report that my squadron of newly constructed war galleys has driven off the Cuman pirates which have plagued our coast and has initiated a blockade of the enemy ports to the north. I have also begun marching south as you requested to join you in facing the Byzantine army marching up the road towards Targoviste. I request that you take command of our forces and send the Greeks running back the way they came with their tail between their legs.
    Last edited by House Stark; 01-24-2012 at 10:05.

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

The King gives a small prayer in Latin and crosses his chest in memory of his trusted vassal Mikan. He gets up, puts on his mail clad cloves, dons his steel helmet and takes out a fine longsword, it's smithing suggesting Bavarian or Swiss craftsmanship. The light thrown by the small fireplace and two candlesticks colours the steel mail and blade in orange and crimson, contrasting with the King's blue eyes. Pozsony places his longsword tip first before himself and rests his hands on the hilt. His gaze is frozen with grim determination, lacking any doubt or fear.

"A noble and virtuous life has been sacrificed for the glory of our realm. Let it not be in vain, for Mikan is now with our heavenly Father and he looks down upon our deeds of valour and bravery! Where we have once stood divided, we now act as one! Where once we were weak, now we show strength! Where once we succumbed, now we conquer! It is no true man that whom yields to fear and is turned by poisonous words or sweet promises. We take what is ours now, and chew and eat our fill! I ride now to meat the Romans in battle, and show them how Hungarian arrows and swords deal death with unmatched swiftness!"

The King surveys the room and prepares to storm out of Varad's keep to catch up to his army. He turns back and looks at the gathered nobility. "The Lord Privy Seal has been granted lordship over Belgrade and Mikan's remaining troops. Congratulations to our good men up north who pushed back the Cuman assault on our lands. Godspeed and good fortune to you all. When next time we meet, we shall swap tales of glorious victory!"

The King turns around and his steps echo trough the man hall as he gathers his household knights and ushers them towards the stables.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

Wandering Metsuke Senior Member Zim's Avatar

A young messenger enteres, his tattered and muddy tabard showing his allegience to Demeter.

My Liege, my Lords,
    I bring news from the north. My master Demeter az Aba nembol marched north into Cuman territory this season. While traveling throughthe mountains he was ambushed by a Cuman force. He broke through the ambush and had any of the cowardly dogs that were captured executed, but his push towards Halych will be delayed by one or two seasons while he refits his men and trains more to replenish deleted regiments.
    V&V RIP Helmut Becker, Duke of Bavaria.

Come to the Throne Room for hotseats and TW rpgs!

Kermit's made a TWS2 guide? Oh, the other frog....

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Arrow Re: Lords of the Danube Courtroom

A haggard looking knight wearing a recently stitched on livery of the King strides into the room, bearing a scroll in one hand. He pauses for a moment to bow before the assembled lords, or at least, before their representative, clearly not knowing the difference. He then unrolls the parchment and tosses it onto the table before speaking in broken Latin.

Greeting lords. I Bogdav, knight of king.
    Lord King has sent me bring his news to you.

Bogdav gestures to the scroll on the table

Greetings from the Southern front my lords.

My campaign against the Byzantines goes well, but I have important news to bring to your attention. I have been contacted by one Kilic Khan, chieftain of the Pechenegs. He has offered himself and his people as vassals to me, and knowing the strain you are under from the Cuman dogs to the North, I have brought him into my service.

As a new subject of the Hungarian Crown, I thought it fitting to give him a proper Hungarian name. I name him Petur az Akuz nembol. I hope these new allies shall bring a swift victory in the North, that we may focus all our attention on the Byzantines to the South.

Even now my scouts report a large army massing across the Bosphorus, and another forming in Adrianople.
    By the Grace of God,
    signed King Pozsony of Hungary, Count of Varad and Ruler of Constantinople

And the letter of the Pecheneg, for my lords to know the truth of the words, and the vassal.

To the Renowned King Pozsony, Count of Varad, ruler of Constantinople, and king of Hungary:

My name is Kilic Khan, chieftain of the Khaidu Pechenegs and warlord of the Volga River. Years ago, we Pechenegs were driven from our homes here in the steppes by the Cuman menace. Your forefathers offered asylum to us, bringing our tribes into your nation’s bosom and ingratiating us into its fold. My grandfather was baptized in a Hungarian temple and my father served as a mercenary in your wars with the Eastern Romans.

Alas, brighter days have seen both our peoples.

My tribe has wandered the steppes, settling along the Volga and defending against the Pagan Cumans and Muslim Volga Bulgars. Despite our situation, we have succeeded staving off our foes. By God’s grace, I have been given a people hardy and fortitudinous to the ways of war and conflict. But my people are exhausted. They are dispirited by the constant bloodshed. We are in desperate need of reprieve.

It has come to my ears that the Cumans and their Volga Bulgar allies still threaten you, as well, and that they have vowed to retrieve the city that you took from them.

Let us stand together against these foes.

I humbly submit myself and my peoples to the service of the Hungarian king. I offer my vassalage and the vassalage of my hardy people to the service of The Church and to you, her stalwart defenders.

I will submit to you my warriors and use them to defend your realm from the invaders that threaten us both. I only ask in return your patronage and resources for a time, until we can conquer land from the Cumans and become self-sufficient under your new directive.

We humbly ask these things not as brothers of heritage, but as brothers in Christ.

We submit ourselves now and humbly look forward to your reply.

Haıdü Volga büyük Kılıç Han
    Last edited by Nightbringer; 01-31-2012 at 19:29.
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Istvan rises to speak on behalf of the Junior King.

While we should welcome any assistance against our mutual enemies, we should be wary of placing too much trust in these Pecheneg...they are after all Cumans and it is rumored their love for gold outweighs their loyalty.

Istvan receives a message bearing the seal of the Junior King. Rising, he addresses the gathered nobles.

Your Highness, Lords of the realm, I have received word that the Junior King has defeated a large army led by Mikhail Tzourillas of the Eastern Roman Empire, killing the Roman dog and putting his troops to flight. The cur had thought to threaten Belgrade but Bokeny and his men took two Roman lives for each brave Magyar lost and with the day won has withdrawn to Belgrade, which is safe for the time being.

Our newly-recruited spy in Dalmatia reports a Venetian force massing there in a fort to the south of the Zagreb-Belgrade road. So the Italians have Zagreb threatened on two sides. We must hope they remain peaceful for the time being.
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 02-05-2012 at 12:22.

Count Andras enters the chamber, and looks weary as he starts to speak.

"Truly, the king's defeat is a grave matter. With Constantinople fallen, the defence of our southern borders falls heavily upon me. I have therefore ordered the start of fortifications along all major passes and river crossings within Bulgaria - should Sofia fall, it shall prevent the Greeks from advancing swiftly into the hinterland.

However, this will be a costly business, and with the loss of trade with the Greeks, we are not so rich as the Junior King to be able to easily pay our men. Therefore, in order to pay for these costs, I will henceforth be charging a toll of 200 florins to all but the King for passage through Bulgaria, unless requested by me for defence or at my discretion. I understand that this may offend some, but my soldiers must be paid one way or the other.

Turning to other matters, I urge that peace be made with the Cumans as quickly as possible - Zagreb is wide open to attack, and will surely fall if the Germans give the say so. The Cumans are good horsemen, but they will break on our walls like water upon rocks. And this offensive we are launching, so I hear, is not supported by adequate scouting parties. This is madness, as the Cumans are a cunning race, and ambush is one of their choicest crafts."

Andras takes a seat.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Istvan rises to speak on behalf of Junior King Bokeny.

Good Count Andras, it sorrows me to see the lines of concern on your face. Let me attempt to reassure you on at least some matters. While Zagreb is indeed precariously situated my liege the Junior King has taken up a position in the Serbian wilds, in between his seat and Belgrade and one season's ride to each. In each of those cities infantry and missile troops are being raised to provide a permanent garrison which can be relieved in the case of a siege by Bokeny and his cavalry force.

In this way he hopes to ensure the security of Croatia and Serbia against attack by Byzantines, Venetians or Germans.

We have sent word to the Junior King's vassal Kerecsea, currently at Sofia, to return to Serbia to muster with Bokeny. The plan is to provide for the permanent defense of Zagreb, allowing the Junior King to head an expedition to capture Skopje from the Greeks and thus secure your western border. However, should you instead require Kerecsea's services at Sofia do let us know and we shall consider it.

As to the question of funds, the defense of Sofia is crucial to all our interests. I have no doubt that were you to approach him privately with a request for assistance, my lord would be forthcoming.
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 02-10-2012 at 04:20.

Blog Entries

A nobleman of some repute enters the chamber, and stand before the Throne to address those assembled.

My Lords, it is with regret that word has reached me concerning the King. His wounds have proven to be more stubborn than originally thought, and it has become necessary for him to return to Varad and recuperate until it is safe for him to return to battle. His Royal Majesty hopes that by the time of his return he will be in good enough condition to again sit in Council.

In the meantime, the King feels that the issue raised by Count Andras, namely peace with the Cumans, should be addressed. Although His Royal Majesty has his own thoughts on the matter, he urges you all to weigh in before he makes his final decision. The King is also willing to hear in private any requests Count Andras has concerning funds to shore up the defences.

The courtrooms doors open allowing in a minor lord bearing the arms of lord Boskony, seemingly young and sinewy, intelligent eyes, blonde hair and weathered face it was hard to accurately pinpoint his age. Being razed to nobility from arguable birth he was not well known, part from the fact he often served as advisory in the city.

"My name is Ádám and i speak for Boskony, currently under siege in our beloved city and thereby unable to attend. He sent me to serve as his voice in any absence." Looking over the people in the hall, he continued:

"Boskony promises the siege will be broken within the month, with our without the aid of Vata and promises that once our forces converge we will take the cuman fort beyond the passes. From there we will be within striking distance of the Cuman capitol, if god wills it we shall put it under our control despite its strong garrison." Frowning, he unfolded a parchment and held it visibly to those gathered.

"This is the message written by Boskony, confirming my words and function. Now, on my march in here word reached me that King Pozsony have been defeated and Constantinople lost and talks of peace with the Cuman dogs." Putting the parchment on a central table, he turns towards Istvan although still dressing the general attending.

"My lord urges you support him in taking the cuman capitol, should the forces under Vata be put under his command he will root out the very core of cuman power in the west. Should you still desire peace we would be in a great position to grant it to the Cumans, not the other way around."

"Once we hold their capitol, only my men will be needed to stave off more incursions in the north allowing Vata to turn his army south with a large contingent of both our houses fresh recruits, no expenses shall be withheld from the rich coffers of Boskony in this endeavor. We ask only one year before any peace is signed, permission to strike back and that Vata is not forced south"
    Last edited by Mithridate; 02-10-2012 at 05:21.

Istvan shrugs.

My lord has long been of the view that one war is better than two. However if our lords in the north believe they have their foot on the Cuman dog's throat and our lords in the south believe they can hold the line at Sofia then perhaps we can make do without making peace with either Byzantium or the great steppe.

I should like to hear more from those directly engaged in battle with the Cuman foe - for example, what says Demeter on the matter?

Addressing directly the representative of Lord Boskony.

I'm not sure I understand you correctly good sir, for the army under the command of Lord Vata is not my liege's to command. We shall certainly support by way of argument any proposal which would bring us victory over our foe - is that what you intended?
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 02-10-2012 at 23:32.

Istvan shrugs.
    I'm not sure I understand you correctly good sir, for the garrison at Vata is not my liege's to command. We shall certainly support by way of argument any proposal which would bring us victory over our foe - is that what you intended?

"Your lord have sway with the king i hear, and the king could command Vata away as we are invaded. This would take the troops my lord needs to not only drive the Cumans back, but root them out. With the support of the lords the king will surely grant us our wishes, even in the event he desires us elsewhere or make peace. All we ask for is two seasons to strike deep and hard, unless the Cumans are hiding a significant force we will not be stopped."

"Vata must not be called away, nor peace be signed within the coming two seasons."
    Last edited by Mithridate; 02-11-2012 at 05:36.

After some delibrations regarding the situation in the northwest where Demeter is hard pressed and surrounded, cheers eccoes from the halls outside the chamber and another dusty rider from Lord Bokony arrives. Ragged but cheerful he loudly exclaims:

"Brasov is liberated! The Cumans have been annihilated in a great battle outside the walls by the church, the survivors fled back north to hide in their fort merely days ago!

"Following this great victory Lord Vata whom had been severely wounded in the fighting merged his forces with Bokony whom led them quickly through the mountain passes to assault the fort. In the passes he stumbled on another Cuman army, reinforced by the previous battles survivors whom where quickly put down like the rabid dogs they are!

Gathering himself, letting some of his weariness from the hard ride show the rider delivers a letter to Ádám and formally continues.
    "Bokony is currently feasting, regrouping and resupplying Vatas and his own men at the formerly Cuman fort, preparing another dash for the Cuman capitol."

Ádám offers his hand to the rider, letting a warm smile pass his lips.
    "Well done, this is great news indeed! Surely you are tired after such a hard journey, and hungry! Follow my servant and he shall see to your needs, when you are ready i need you to bring word back to Bokony." Saluting the soldier quickly departs with one of Ádáms servants.

"Now, can we afford to send my lord Bokony and valliant Vata to assault the Cuman Capitol?"
    Last edited by Mithridate; 02-11-2012 at 09:13.

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus View Post
    However, this will be a costly business, and with the loss of trade with the Greeks, we are not so rich as the Junior King to be able to easily pay our men. Therefore, in order to pay for these costs, I will henceforth be charging a toll of 200 florins to all but the King for passage through Bulgaria, unless requested by me for defence or at my discretion. I understand that this may offend some, but my soldiers must be paid one way or the other.

A man enters the courtroom. He bows and speaks..

I am here in the name of Kerecsea Geregye. Being currently in Sophia he just heard that Count Andras have decided to ask a toll from all who pass through Bulgaria. He wanted Count Andras to know that he have no plans to pay such a toll since he was there before such tax was instituted. Also, he have no plan on paying such a toll if he is in the same army with one of the Kings. Whether it's the "King" or Geregye's liege and current Junior King.

Messenger bows again and waits for any responses from the lords in the room..

Istvan rises to greet the representative of Kerecsea Geregye.

Well met sir! May I enquire if your good lord intends to ride to Serbia to muster with the Junior King? Or if he has been requested by Count Andras to remain in Sofia? As I stated earlier my liege is in need of your services unless the need of Count Andras is greater.

Turning now to address the rider from the north.

Good sir, it is no doubt for the King to decide whether to press the attack on the Cuman capital and we are not appraised of the details on the ground, but it would seem wise to cut off the serpent's head while it lies vulnerable to our blade, lest it rear up and strike once more!

Blog Entries

Messenger turns towards Istvan..

My master will ride towards Zagreb as soon as possible. He haven't forgot Junior Kings request to join him.

The Count of Bulgaria hastens to his feet in response to Kerecsea Geregye's respresentative.

"You must have misunderstood me, good sir. I made a specific exemption in regards to your case that you might leave Bulgaria to join your liege, though such language is somewhat arrogant for one such as yourself. I advise you to be more respectful next time."

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Istvan nods his approval at the messengers words.

It is well that Zagreb can be actively defended while the Junior King makes for Skopje.

We should like to hear King Pozsony's views on this - does he support an expedition to liberate Macedonia from the heathen Greeks?

Ádám inclines his head
    We should like to hear King Pozsony's views on this - does he support an expedition to liberate Macedonia from the heathen Greeks?

"This would be prudent, but in the light of past actions my lord the Palatine wants to remind all lords of the laws of our realm stating:
    VIII. No settlement may be taken without the permission of the King.
    IX. No war may be started without the permission of the King.
    "

Clearing his throat rather awkwardly he recites Bokonys words
    "The previous man who forgot this escaped justice with an untimely death following his actions, do not forget your duties to the king"

"Liberating Macedonia would surely be in his majestys interest, but see to it that you ask for permission from either him or the Lord High Marshall"

Turning to the messenger of Kerecsea Geregye
    Also, he have no plan on paying such a toll if he is in the same army with one of the Kings. Whether it's the "King" or Geregye's liege and current Junior King.

"Count Andras is more than in his rights to collect a toll for passage in his lands, should you refuse to pay it becomes a matter for the king and Palatine. You can object as you please however, until then im afraid your lord is obliged to accept such a toll."
    Last edited by Mithridate; 02-14-2012 at 03:49.

Blog Entries

Messenger turns towards Adam..

I really would like to see a tax collector brave enough to demand toll from my master! I guess You don't know him personally?

"My lords and representatives, word have arrived from Bokony and Vata and there are matters in need of attention. Baia have been captured and by the kings will, Bokony is now lord of Brasov and Baia alike!"

"Bokony have asked for the Kings permission to march on the cumans once again and rid Demeter of em once and for all! Should any lord wish to participate we ask that you make haste to Baia, or join up with Demeter. Supporting us with money or lending us troops would also greatly serve."

"Additionally, My lord have been appointed Master of the Treasury and is rumored to receive the Privy seal in accordance with the kings will. He therefor relinquish his title as Palatine and should any of you or your lords wish to take up the position, petition to the king."

Avoiding looking over to Istvan, Ádam smiled and inclined his head towards approving lords before continuing:

"Word have reached me that the Byzantines are preparing for a counterattack, the plauge ravaging their lands seem to be dissipating allowing them to march in force. Prepare yourselves for the onslaught, more so prepare yourself to strike!"
    Last edited by Mithridate; 02-28-2012 at 07:33. Reason: No change, may change soon

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

A young servant boy scurries into the room, bowing quickly before the lords before seaking

My lords, the I've been sent to tell you that a man is come, demanding to be allowed admittance into the courtroom. He says he is sent as by the King of Sicily. Should the guards let him in my lords?
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Indeed, let him in to say his piece.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast