Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The save thread

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The save thread

And here it is back: LotD-8-5

Moved Kerecse towards Zagreb.

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

taking the save now.
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Last edited by Nightbringer; 02-28-2012 at 05:37.
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar

Taking the save

and here it is
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 02-29-2012 at 11:24.
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

Taking the save

Done with the save
    Last edited by Mithridate; 03-01-2012 at 17:18.

Taking the save for Zim

....and here it is. He's going to do his own financial report
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 03-03-2012 at 22:32.

Blog Entries

Taking the save.

Edit: Save back: LotD-9-4

Moved Kerecse into Junior King army. I allow @phonicsmonkey to move him as long as he stays in his army. Phonics can abandon him whenever he wants(by movinghim put of his army).
    Last edited by Ibn-Khaldun; 03-03-2012 at 23:24.

taking save!

A battle!
    Bokeny is ambushed by a Cuman army!
    @Mithridate
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=205&id=10008

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
    Bokeny
    Do we have the same name or is his guy supposed to be Bokony?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
    A battle!
    Bokeny is ambushed by a Cuman army!
    @Mithridate
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=205&id=10008
    NOOOOoooooo Im pretty sure i wont get him out alive from this since im guessing i HAVE to play the battle? :)

Could run but smearing the name of Bokeny and the Bokony family? NO WAY!!!

Hahold bravely charged with his men seeing no retreat from the swift HA, killing nearly a hundred Cumans in a frenzy. Sadly the steady hail of arrows forces him to retreat, once disengaged only Hahold himself remained in fighting condition. Some wounded bodyguards managed to escape with him.

Hahold have now withdrawn to the fort of his fellow lordling, gaining marks of war and people now whisper of his bravery and clear dislike for pagans and their arrows.
    The few guards whom will survive their wounds will rejoin with him after the next season.

@Nightbringer
    Last edited by Mithridate; 03-04-2012 at 12:28.

Done with save

Taking the save

EDIT: and here it is
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 03-05-2012 at 13:46.

Blog Entries

Taking the save.

Edit: Save back - LotD-10-3

Kerecse finally arrived to Zagreb.
    Last edited by Ibn-Khaldun; 03-06-2012 at 23:51.

Wandering Metsuke Senior Member Zim's Avatar

Here goes nothing.

Noooo!! It was working until I installed the patch for 6.4 and won't even start.

Bah.
    Last edited by Zim; 03-07-2012 at 20:52.
    V&V RIP Helmut Becker, Duke of Bavaria.

Come to the Throne Room for hotseats and TW rpgs!

Kermit's made a TWS2 guide? Oh, the other frog....

@Ignoramus, @Cecil XIX, I will be taking the turn tonight, in ~7 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    Here goes nothing.

Noooo!! It was working until I installed the patch for 6.4 and won't even start.

Bah.
    I'm sorry @Zim, I hope it gets worked out soon! in the meantime, do you have any requests for actions your character will take this turn?

If any1 have troops they dont know who owns, or if i have troops there please tell me

Im willing to take troops standing with no owner :)

Are we playing off that save or does @Nightbringer need to take it first? I'm confused.

I will take the 10-4 save and will turn one in later today.

taken

Siege of Brasov Broken, Vata moved to Baia and Bokony towards the cuman army
    Where are the tournament traits? :)
    Last edited by Mithridate; 04-03-2012 at 04:01.

you got upgraded to scarred...

Oh, right, the dread, I forgot that one, I will update it when I take the save for turn 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Vata moved to Baia
    Please don't move Vata anymore, I will do that from now on. I've been told by the GM that the forces with him are mine too, at least until someone joins to take the character over

Quote Originally Posted by phonicsmonkey View Post
    Please don't move Vata anymore, I will do that from now on. I've been told by the GM that the forces with him are mine too, at least until someone joins to take the character over
    I wont, NH asked me long ago to send him back with his own troops to his castle^^

All the forces in Baia are his (not the decimated spear militia unit tho)
    The dismounted knights, 1 pavise and 3 slav units are mine in his castle.
    Ill double check later on and will withdraw my troops from there shortly

Also, if i kill off the last cumans... will i find the crown of hungary? :D
    If not, Hahold has aquired it

you'll just have to wait and see.

And hanhold shouldn't have that! another thing to fix!

What's that? Hahold has the crown? Traitor!

Sorry @Mithridate I didn't realise NB had asked you to do that - cheers!

Taking the save

EDIT: and here it is
    Last edited by phonicsmonkey; 04-03-2012 at 11:37.

Perhaps i should try to be cleared with my japes and updates^^

Hahold massacred the besieging force, and you said in the courtroom that the cumans had the crown of hungary.
    If so, Hahold would have acquired it now. If they did not then he would not have ofc

@phonicsmonkey
    btw, Hahold would make a FINE king im sure!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast